The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
No problem. I spent a lot of time searching for Ogk clones all over thinking I would never come across that flavor profile popping seeds until I grew out a pack of gas chamber from marvelous seeds, lemon cleaner mop bucket terps I’m very happy with that.
The MSNL grow had this lemon cleaner scent to it but I'm thinking my soil had way to much nitrogen in it (during flower) as the red hairs never formed, not really sure but that's my guess as to why the flowers never formed correctly.

Do you have a link to this Marvelous seed bank? Google doesn't bring anything up for them.

PROP215FOREVER

PROP215FOREVER

The MSNL grow had this lemon cleaner scent to it but I'm thinking my soil had way to much nitrogen in it (during flower) as the red hairs never formed, not really sure but that's my guess as to why the flowers never formed correctly.

Do you have a link to this Marvelous seed bank? Google doesn't bring anything up for them.
31D3D6C5 F4CD 420B BF63 2BCD783B47E3
I found dude on ig. Came across his page & loved his work so I asked em for a pack of seeds he came thru. Really loud OG dank in those beans..
F671493B BFE1 403C 992F 8C8546CE1705

C

cushcat

whats good everyone i was wondering if motiv303's seed brand is modus operandi

theres a pack of suge pure kush on strainly and the only info I could find was that the seed brand was supposedly motiv303's but I can't find him referencing any of that here

the info on motiv303s spk is also different from sugenite's on icmag.

while it has a siimilar look motiv303 says it has a citrus/lime/glue smell whereas sugenite describes it as a straight overwhelming kush

the only time i see sugenite describing the spk as having that aroma profile is when it is hybridized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom