The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Natural

Natural

Damn fine collection bro...you got a good male? Or pollen? I'd be hittin' that TK and workin those girls. Get those beans flyin! :)
I am blessed with some very cool friends. I might play with some seed making a bit..it's really just joy enough running the clones though. Wifi is about the only diluted, crossed OG I wanna mess with to tell the truth. Reversing OG to OG is tempting though as is looking through a bunch of s1's. Before I get hate about fems..most elites are fems..that's the course when the original males are lost to history

Krypto

Krypto

Just work the line dude :-) I'm making it sound like it's just I'll just you know change the channel LOL.
It would be more work that's for sure to find I say like a good OG male and then BX until you get basically what OG Radial did with the Fire OG. Miley is making the Wi-Fi he could have also been BXing the Fire OG. And shit, didn't you say you have Wi-Fi seeds? My feeling is this if you got something as rare as the triangle Kush that the u.s. government is either trying to or already has a patent on it I would be making as many seeds I would be Crossing that with everything to preserve those genetics.

Krypto

Krypto

Impressive. Lookin good bro. I finally got a good OG in seed. Haven't popped any yet. But it's a verified Ghost x Scott's OG. I'll let ya know how they turn out.

testiclees

testiclees

I think he goes into that around page 46
Thanks man.

I didnt read everything. Ive got a Royal Queen OG Kush 10 or so days 12/12. First time with the strain so I was looking around at other grows. Not sure how legit this version is but it's a good grower and funky too.

Last edited:
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Finishing up my Gavita room. With proper defoliation, you can pull big weight on og kush. 3 pounds a light (1000 watt gavitas)
word in the industry is there hitting 6 dry pounds a light too bad everything I've smoked from mooners success nutrients regimine taste like vitamin b and mineral oil, surprisingly smooth for all the pgr's/superthrive/God know whatelse pumped into their shit...but fuckit, for 3-6lbs a light, fuck the hippie shit and pass over the gmo'd steroids and salts...success nutrients is in a perfect thread along side with Og fiasco and Advanced Nutrient esque marketing...

Krypto

Krypto

word in the industry is there hitting 6 dry pounds a light too bad everything I've smoked from mooners success nutrients regimine taste like vitamin b and mineral oil, surprisingly smooth for all the pgr's/superthrive/God know whatelse pumped into their shit...but fuckit, for 3-6lbs a light, fuck the hippie shit and pass over the gmo'd steroids and salts...success nutrients is in a perfect thread along side with Og fiasco and Advanced Nutrient esque marketing...
Terrence McK...right on J.

epitome

epitome

I agree but let them widen the niche for cannasuer smokers and Growers...Peace and industry grease.

Judaz

Judaz

I haven't heard of 6 pounds a light for og kush but it's possible with other strains. The best I've seen from the most experienced growers is 3.5 pounds per light when using gavitas under the proper foot print with leaf defoliation. My best round so far has been 3.4 per light. On average I'm hitting 2.75-3 a light. For hoods 2.25/2.5 per 1000 watt over a 16 square foot area. Gavitas can handle a 25 sq ft area very well. Which is 1.56 times the area of a tradional hood setup. 2.25 pounds times 1.56 is about 3.5. Pounds per light on 25 sq ft

Judaz

Judaz

Could you describe your "proper defoliation" technique brother.

As far as leaf defoliation is more of an Art than a science. Let me start off by saying that you should never defoliate a sick plant. You must have your nutes and environment dialed in before you try it.

I usually defoliate right before going into flowering if my veg is bushy. If not then you would do it right after they finish their expansive growth cycle which usually lasts 3 weeks, I then get rid off all the big fan leaves and strip them pretty bear, after that you need to flush them with b vitamins and carbs. I use b52 and carbo load. You are stressing the plant. It if they are healthy they will bounce back right away.

After that you must increase the amount of carbs you give your plant. This is when I start doubling the dose of carbo load to make up for the less sugar being produced from plucking the fan leaves, the plant will develop some nice big tops and middles with decent bottoms.

At the beginning of week 6 I do my final defoliation, usually bottom leaves that grew bigger after getting more light. The last few weeks your tops and middles will rippen nice while you watch the bottoms mature and become nice and dense. At the end of your round you will have nice tops middles and bottoms that are very consistent in size up and down. Remember that fan leaves are the sugar factories for your plant. So you must double up on the carbs after you remove them

This is success nutrients feed chart. They are the ones that sell that three a light book.

Notice how they use sugar at rate of 10-12 ml per gallon and how they flush with sugar all the way til the end. If I normally use 600 ml of carbo load on 100 gallons then I would need to be using 1000-1200 ml for a 100 gal reservoir

IMG 5638
Last edited:
Top Bottom