The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ive had mine in low 60s in the winter and never gets purple. even inspectas cut looks a little.... i dont know off??? too bubba esque. maybe we are all speaking of different cuts

around 65 or so it will get a pretty sunset color fade in flush.... but have yet to see it transfer onto the flowers

@VEGBLOOMWSUP Here is ur pics BuDfull. I looked at it and it seems to like a different OG than the Holywood PK.
IMG 2489
IMG 2492
IMG 2493
IMG 2494

SpiderK

SpiderK

12-11-2006

(kush junkie)here are a couple of nugs me and my roomate harvested about a month and a half ago. It is a strain called nepali kush (from nepal) that was given to us by a long time CA grower. Hope you enjoy, at least i know you kush junkies will.

(inline) interesting. so it's an unknown strain from Nepal, crossed w/ kush? looks great

(kush junkie)No PURE kush

(inline)interesting. what are the genetics/history of kush? I imagine it is different in Nepal then say, in the states.

(fire)very nice :wink: I've smoked 'Nepalese Kush' from not too long ago..... It was bomb

(inline)yea fire and i both smoked that same nepalese kush from norcal and it was dank but like i said in your other thread the bubble was breathtaking for sure. i bet is it the same cut out of the tahoe area.

(kush junkie)Inline the hash is definetley breathtaking and even dangerous for beginner smokers (hahaha). i dont think this is the same cut from tahoe, but i once lived up there so who knows. All i know is the select few people i know that grow this dont give it out to anyone, i just got lucky by meeting the right people.

(fire)yea they def dont give it out a lot, he said just over 100 ppl have the nepkush he got from a fool up there. as a matter of fact he said in some cases the main guy behind the cut was charging 20k for cuttings which i said was absurd, but it was dank as fuck looks just like the one i tried.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate seeing these strain debates because as much as I enjoy all aspects of this plant anything dividing the mmj community is detrimental to the big picture. With all the renaming and etc can these questions even be answered and more importantly is it even worth the effort? I prefer to study, research and aquire knowledge that directly benefits my garden.

U got to love doing this, debating genetics origins, to understand why we doing it. I don't see no problems in this thread, I see pure love and the sharing of knowledge and stories about our beloved Marijuana plant. Personnally, I see what we are doing, debating the origins of our favorite strains, as a very important thing to do for the community, also for the breeders and clones holders etc. Because of what we are doing, people finally get to know what they really have in their hands. No one like to be fooled or misslead, so with what we are doing, it's helping newbies undertsanding sometimes they can get fake cuts. Some come to "aquire knowledge that directly benefits their gardens" as u said, and some come to learn about what they have or want.

And if its not here, then where an we do this? i don't see no other places than MJ forum communities. Peace :)

Last edited:
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
U got to love doing this, debating genetics origins, to understand why we doing it. I don't see no problems in this thread, I see pure love and the sharing of knowledge and stories about our beloved Marijuana plant. Personnally, I see what we are doing, debating the origins of our favorite strains, as a very important thing to do for the community, also for the breeders and clones holders etc. Because of what we are doing, people finally get to know what they really have in their hands. No one like to be fooled or misslead, so with what we are doing, it's helping newbies undertsanding sometimes they can get fake cuts. Some come to "aquire knowledge that directly benefits their gardens" as u said, and some come to learn about where they have or want.

And if its not here, then where an we do this? i don't no other places than MJ forum communities. Peace :)

everything you said is wrong. I have proof cause I know someone who knows someone who cut the hair of someone who once had a dog that bit someone who once smoked a joint that looked like the pic that the other guy posted.

Last edited:
jlr42024

jlr42024

U got to love doing this, debating genetics origins, to understand why we doing it. I don't see no problems in this thread, I see pure love and the sharing of knowledge and stories about our beloved Marijuana plant. Personnally, I see what we are doing, debating the origins of our favorite strains, as a very important thing to do for the community, also for the breeders and clones holders etc. Because of what we are doing, people finally get to know what they really have in their hands. No one like to be fooled or misslead, so with what we are doing, it's helping newbies undertsanding sometimes they can get fake cuts. Some come to "aquire knowledge that directly benefits their gardens" as u said, and some come to learn about where they have or want.

And if its not here, then where an we do this? i don't see no other places than MJ forum communities. Peace :)
I agree with you to an extent knowing what genetics your working is obviously very important but when it comes to certain strains its always going to be speculation as to there true lineage and and getting newbies correct knowledge doesn't come from debating personal beliefs which usual ends in an argument rather then any fact finding. Don't get me wrong the majority of the time valuable info does come from open discussions that's what's so special about the farm along with the members here but there's a few strains that have been beaten to death being"debated"resulting in zero info and tons of BS and drama.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Always the voice of reason my friend but this shit is like a car accident , you just gotta look/read actually missed a good bit of the game on this thread but I love the history of it aspect and it's a good topic
People just need to act civilly and agree to disagree
You couldn't be more correct! Here I am expressing my dislike but obviously reading right along myself lol. I guess we all hope that one day the truth will present itself in one of these threads.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My personal reason for following along the og histroy is eventually someone is going to claim to have passed the OG plateau ( however it's spelled) another person is going to contest it then veterans are going to sample and confirm there is something greater then OG and the new standard is going to be set.

With that said I don't think that's happened yet personally for me, cookies hasn't done it.

But I doubt I've tried the real deal cookie yet:cigar:

T

Trip8

T
My personal reason for following along the og histroy is eventually someone is going to claim to have passed the OG plateau ( however it's spelled) another person is going to contest it then veterans are going to sample and confirm there is something greater then OG and the new standard is going to be set.

With that said I don't think that's happened yet personally for me, cookies hasn't done it.

But I doubt I've tried the real deal cookie ye.
First I will say that I love OG's I love everything about them smell, taste, potency, quality of high, their structure even the weak branches with ridiculous hard chunky dense knobs they can't hold up( so weird). There are already a few strains that can rival OG's in one or all categories depending on your taste IMO. The difference is the tension of the mystery and a certain amount of hype.imo that's why no one is sending stuff to the lab. Deep down I kinda want the mystery to remain and I believe others do to. Knowing every detail about anything makes it a bit more bland. My two cents.

Top Bottom