The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnjohnn

that article is discussed in this video around 1:24-1:25, also please reference 1:26 in the video, where dave says directly he was never in direct contact with frank.

HEMPxxx

HEMPxxx

I know, it was got me googling Frank.

I hear Dave say that he had no contact with Frank after he says that "Frank was the one who got me the breeding schedules and the genetics, that's what I know...". 1:25:48

Really? Which is it? We are to believe that a guy sitting in jail who just lost everything, is worried about getting some seeds into a teenagers hands while he sits in Terminal Island Federal prison starting a 10 year sentence. MmmmmmmmK

According to Frank's daughter on Adam's show, she stole the seeds from her dad's friend when he was in jail and gave them to Dave. Real class act.

Then Dave says that he "never even met anyone else in their crew..."

Ok, well then if Dave never met Frank and never met anyone else in the crew, then that means that Dave has had no contact with anyone except for Frank's daughter Missy, who admittedly simply gave Dave some stolen seeds and a photocopy of her dad's prison book. Yet Dave speaks about these people as if he knows them, but then says he never met them. Perhaps Dave met them while he was having dinner with Woody and Jack smoking Heavy Duty Fruity...

So in 1990, an eighteen year old boy still living at his parents house gets some stolen seeds and with no growing experience, and no teacher, becomes a breeding wizard in just a few short years. Amazing.

Frank is supposedly a genetics genius, yet if the testimony from his codefendants is true, he had plants hitting the lights in 1986 and needed a 28-year-old to teach him the difference between male and female Cannabis plants shortly thereafter. So Frank went from building a grow in 1986 and having plants hitting the lights, to grow-guru in just 4 short years before he got busted in 1990. Frank must have studied at Hogwarts...

When I met Dave back in Amsterdam in 1996, he was there looking for exactly what he asked for on Adam's show– "help with the seeds he has from a professional" which is why he was trying to work with Arjan in 96.

I love the internet: although it feels like shit to now know that Dave turned in the Lauren Canyon house because Peter's life was crushed because it.

J

johnjohnn

he didn't want to out his daughter, he technically did get them from frank through his book, but i do see your point.

so now you're trying to discredit frank? cmon man. with one stupid quote from some likely half bullshit newspaper article? how did frank write the book then? you think someone just starts up a 150,000 watt underground bunker knowing nothing about growing? he probably just needed some help thats all.

H

happy b

Wrong that is the problem! breal renamed it from crippy cause he is a blood. Bloods are not allowed to use the letter C so he had to rename it. You're about 80% correct though. Nice work yung. Let's keep digging. Lol
Thats true about bloods not saying C.if the had to say "can of cola" they would say"a ban of bola." Which i think is slightly stupid and childish.

H

happy b

I know, it was got me googling Frank.

I hear Dave say that he had no contact with Frank after he says that "Frank was the one who got me the breeding schedules and the genetics, that's what I know...". 1:25:48

Really? Which is it? We are to believe that a guy sitting in jail who just lost everything, is worried about getting some seeds into a teenagers hands while he sits in Terminal Island Federal prison starting a 10 year sentence. MmmmmmmmK

According to Frank's daughter on Adam's show, she stole the seeds from her dad's friend when he was in jail and gave them to Dave. Real class act.

Then Dave says that he "never even met anyone else in their crew..."

Ok, well then if Dave never met Frank and never met anyone else in the crew, then that means that Dave has had no contact with anyone except for Frank's daughter Missy, who admittedly simply gave Dave some stolen seeds and a photocopy of her dad's prison book. Yet Dave speaks about these people as if he knows them, but then says he never met them. Perhaps Dave met them while he was having dinner with Woody and Jack smoking Heavy Duty Fruity...

So in 1990, an eighteen year old boy still living at his parents house gets some stolen seeds and with no growing experience, and no teacher, becomes a breeding wizard in just a few short years. Amazing.

Frank is supposedly a genetics genius, yet if the testimony from his codefendants is true, he had plants hitting the lights in 1986 and needed a 28-year-old to teach him the difference between male and female Cannabis plants shortly thereafter. So Frank went from building a grow in 1986 and having plants hitting the lights, to grow-guru in just 4 short years before he got busted in 1990. Frank must have studied at Hogwarts...

When I met Dave back in Amsterdam in 1996, he was there looking for exactly what he asked for on Adam's show– "help with the seeds he has from a professional" which is why he was trying to work with Arjan in 96.

I love the internet: although it feels like shit to now know that Dave turned in the Lauren Canyon house because Peter's life was crushed because it.
Just one thing about that..arjans a proffessional conman not a pro breeder!lol.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

@johnjohnn what is your deal dude? You start this account to argue with hempxxxx? I understand why he is here, it's hempxxxx s life , he is helping sort the lies from truth. But why are you here? It's not your life, unless you were involved and are scared to tell ? You are backing up bullshit , and fuck that fat loser Adam Dunn, making up his own history of cannabis so he can be a pivotal figure and sell his garbage ass seeds. These idiots talking about talking to the DEA, are you fucking kidding me ?!?! They should all be blacklisted from everything canna related , not put on the goddam Internet and given time and exposure to spread more shit . FUck Dave, Adam , and the rest of those phonies. Much respect to you Todd, I appreciate all you have done

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Everything Matt and Josh seems legit. But Dave, you are a walking contradiction. You got some explaining to do!

1:20:39 Interviewer asks Dave: "So can you still make it (OG), or did something happen in the intervening years that would interfere?" CLINCHER ANSWER: "well thats the thing, I still have all the original varieties, so that's just a matter of time. Me, I gave my word to my wife that I would not break a law again in my wife." DAMN DAVE I guess she must have that snapper punani! Talk about p-whipped!

1:30 Dave, it is 2015 don't you realize weed IS legal in California NOW? What are you waiting for exactly?

1:32 Really you don't know that police play you in the interview room? Quite a nugget.

1:33 Adam states he was told that he got genetics from an undercover cop (Dave)?

1:33 "I think the moral of today's story is that the internet just makes up complete bullshit stories"

1:36 "Jack Nicholson wanted to burn my Babylon non stop, so I was gonna go hell or highwater"

1:36:45 Dave, which alphabet boy gave you the "warning" not to go to Todds house the day of the bust?

1:37 At least somebody on this show has a clue, Ryan has heard of Jack Nicholson!

1:38 Dave had a recurring shift of 24 alphabet boys following him 24x7. Wow seems like overkill and maybe grounds for an exciting novel.

1:39 Dave clearly admits cooperating with the DEA and told them about a house they didn't even know about! WHY?

1:40 Dave said the DEA wanted him really realllly bad to charge him with creating new new strains. What about the other bazillion people chucking pollen?

1:40 "The minimum charge for creating a new drug variety of Cannabis is TEN TO FORTY Years in jail!" REALLY? WTF are you smoking on son? Are you trying to say we should stop chucking pollen?

1:40 "Nice to meet you world, I am David Richards"

1:41 "If these laws can change in California I'll be back today".... HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WEED IS LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA DAVE?

1:42 Dave says "To Preserve and Protect".... sounds familiar to what cops say! "To Serve and Protect". Is that the new slogan for your seed company? Good luck.

1:42 "I've never made a single penny". damn you sound broke as hell Dave!

1:43 Genius Adam Dunn and his co-host also say they don't know weed is legal in California. LOL!

1:47 Why is their a rooster crowing in the background? (CONFUSED about that)

1:48 "You're talking about one megawatt generators, multiples" - really???

1:49 So now you're saying somebody took a crane to a police impound lot and stole two megawatt generators? And Frank got paid for that?

1:49 Quite the knowledge bomb, who would have suspected Amsterdam was a freehaven back then?

1:51 Warning- don't hang out with diabetics who will fade out onto a vertical bare bulb. Bring chocolate.

1:52 Early Pearl and Silver Pearl sucks and has been widely available from the 1980's!

1:52:40 CLINCHER: "I have seeds from 1991... that I ummm would definitely need some professional help germinating" OMG DAVE YOU ADMITTED DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GERMINATE A SEED! But you also said Frank Gegax taught you how to breed on a massive scale! LMAO

1:52:45 "I have a cut of OG, of Pure D" .... hmm what a contradiction! I thought it was not legal in California and you're p-whipped by your wife?

1:52-1:57 For next five minutes EVERYTHING all these dudes said is stoner science at its absolute worst.

Last edited:
J

johnjohnn

California legalized? Did I miss the news? He already tried the CA medical thing, didn't seem to work out so well.

B

BigP

Ive been questioning Daves legitimacy since the get go when he came back onto the scene on the dunn show. Although he may be connected in some shape or form, it still doesnt mean that all these great things that he speaks of comes from his stock. I dont know if he mentions these OGs and Diesels because he believe it to come from his stock (Franks Stock rather) or if he's just trying to tout the cuts he received from certain places. The OG and Diesel stories are very cut and dry, save for the OG's original lineage as it was a bagseed. The Sout D is as documented as it gets by Weasel, AJ, and JJ. Bubba and Josh have done a great job documenting the history of the Kush aka OG kush since that single seed was popped. I dont understand what the whole hype behind dave is. What he should have done is pop some god damned beans and let his aka franks stock speak for itself before he built this momentum like he has. People are seriously questioning his abilities. He talks like he knows nothing of breeding cannabis. He just keeps talking about this book frank made... Heres a article pulled out of a newspaper when the bust went down on franks lancaster location. enjoy!

GegaxNews2.jpg

Canman

Canman

Back in 89 or so my friend used to get QP's of indoor bud from Arizona. They would arrive in a 3 foot poster tube. Inside was vacuum packed sealed bag of rock hard skunky pink-haired bud. We grew up in Thousand Oaks, not to far from Lancaster....I was wondering if this was some Gegax bud. Did anyone ever score Frank's weed back in the day?? Canman

soserthc1

soserthc1

I realize its just an article in a paper but has anyone tried to contact this Larson guy that was called in to help and is from the lake Tahoe area .....

Outside looking in ....frank was just an innovative dude getting his hustle on ...
OG kush is not routed thru these bunkers but could be connected to the grow or a plant taken from it .. Guess what I'm saying is if they had what was or is now OG kush they didn't know

Sad to hear a life ruined for growing a plant but greed gets the best of a lot of people

J

johnjohnn

Larson is quite obviously the rat who took down Gegax, I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt. Gegax is around I hear, and in contact. I bet this isn't the last we hear of him or his book....

zeke

zeke

Fucking retarded. At no point does this snitch Dave claim Gegax grew the OG. He only insinuates that it may have come from bagseed from Gegax bunker grows. Completely stupid and not informative at all. What would actually be informative is to find out what Rob Clarke, Nevil, Jorge or Ed think it is? What landrace or cultivar would they think it is? It could just as easily be one of those Cornbread Mafia projects. Same timeframe only those guys were actually breeding on a massive scale.

J

johnjohnn

True, he never says that, but the dogbud is the source of it all, and that's really the holy grail info. Gegax's crew or some other crew like it is probably the source sometime in the 80s. The little that was shown of Gegax's book shows he was a true breeding master so who knows. The one piece of connecting info is someone picking up dogbud from a guy in his crew during that dead tour. That was apparently confirmed by multiple reliable sources. He was confirmed growing 150,000 watt underground breeding projects with 6000 plants so it doesn't seem that far fetched.

According to Dave, OG is Thai, Skunk, and either babylonian or lebanese I believe? that third one is the tricky part. I would bet good money that thai & skunk are in there, but there is a mystery ingredient that's hard to nail down. Probably something exotic like that that gives it that superman punch.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I thought the story was that OG Kush was some seeds that came from a bag of Dank bought in FL that had a seed and the dude grew it out and it was hella Lanky and stretchy then he was gifted a bag of seeds from some dude in NO that was an OG NL cross tht was short and bushy and was from Nor Cal.....and then the Kush Hermed and produced seeds in the NL cross and created Bubba Kush but the kush part he didn't know what it was it was just good weed that he was smokin in FL....those seeds could have not even been true to the weed that he was smokin....god only knows where the pollen came from....

as for Dog Bud....that would be the beginnings of Chem as the story is told by chem....purchased a bag from a Dead show and popped the seeds.....really has nothing to do with OG Kush....IMHO

Top Bottom