The impossible outdoor Phuket grow.

• Thread starter HealthyEarthSol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Hello all! I would like to share my outdoor grow. I've been told from the start that outdoor weed is impossible in Thailand without a greenhouse or only growing the native Thai strains.
After my first successful try, I am back at it again.
The impossible outdoor phuket grow

This time we have:
SSH (Mr. Nice) X Sour d (fem)
Roxanne
Blood Honey
Purple punch
Cereal milk
Full gas
Lemon orange
Lemon tree
Garlic budder
Pulp Friction
Fire og (fem)
Octane fire og (fem)
Gorilla glue (fem)
Ak 47
Grandpa's stash
XXX
Watermelon punch
Code red
Sweet n slow
Fritter glitter
SSH
And more.....

I will be testing out many strains and will be pheno hunting and breeding. The feminised crap seed being sold in Thailand is horrendous. I would love to provide quality genetics and move away from this crap model. Anywhooo....

Our farm is completely organic and we produce our own fertilizer and mix our own custom soil blends.

Sit back and enjoy the show

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Currently 4 days into flower.

IMG 20231230 091442

I had to pull a fire og lady boy on the flowering side. I am quite disappointed with that. I also found 2 more ak47 lady boys today from a different breeder. Last grow I had a purple haze throw out a huge male branch. I never had these problems in the U.S. .

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
12 hours of daylight doesn’t cause them to flower earlier than you’d like? Do you supplement light? Looks good.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Nice! Growing near the equator, comes with its own set of problems, but I think the Jamaicans have shown us that they are not insurmountable! Very interesting to watch these grows! Thanks for posting!
I learned to grow in Humboldt. The issues here are much different and the same. The bugs are insane! Ants, aphids, leaf miner, some random assortment of beetles,red mites are strong here. The bud worms are the worst this possible IMO. BT is your best friend. PM is non existent and bud rot is very possible. More posts to come

Thaiwife

Thaiwife

Never lived in phuket, but have lived in the mountains outside of chiang mai for many years, growing outdoors up here is incredible. We have a grow house, but my wife grows, what I call the ornamentals, outside and they rate right up there to say the least. This is an outside ornamental sugar cane we cut today.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

L
Never lived in phuket, but have lived in the mountains outside of chiang mai for many years, growing outdoors up here is incredible. We have a grow house, but my wife grows, what I call the ornamentals, outside and they rate right up there to say the least. This is an outside ornamental sugar cane we cut today.
Looking good. Glad to see other growers with the outdoor. Looks like some frosty goodness coming your way

Top Bottom