The impossible outdoor Phuket grow.

• Thread starter HealthyEarthSol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Throwing down in Thailand kudos mate once you woulda been shot for a bag of that shade leaf😂👍 late flower be hard on ya there comin from a growers dream in Humboldt to humid Thailand👍
I know Chiang mai has a lot of outdoor, but I have yet to see any of quality other than your photo. Can you elaborate?

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Throwing down in Thailand kudos mate once you woulda been shot for a bag of that shade leaf😂👍 late flower be hard on ya there comin from a growers dream in Humboldt to humid Thailand👍
Late flower is interesting for sure. Not as bad as one might think when taking all necessary precautions. I did lose a lot of big flowers but that was due to the bud worms. I know better now. Different environmental hazards than growing in north America.

B

benjones

I learned to grow in Humboldt. The issues here are much different and the same. The bugs are insane! Ants, aphids, leaf miner, some random assortment of beetles,red mites are strong here. The bud worms are the worst this possible IMO. BT is your best friend. PM is non existent and bud rot is very possible. More posts to come
Hi Healthy .

i'm in Hua Hin . i threw a spare mother into the garden . it came out pretty good, but i messed up the drying. the second outdoor one i did came out even better ( blue dream again ) but this time i dried it with the AC on in a spare bedroom . no mold or PM

could you kindly tell me where you buy the BT from please 🙏

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Hi Healthy .

i'm in Hua Hin . i threw a spare mother into the garden . it came out pretty good, but i messed up the drying. the second outdoor one i did came out even better ( blue dream again ) but this time i dried it with the AC on in a spare bedroom . no mold or PM

Lazada.....lol

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Hi Healthy .

I have a friend moving from Rawai to Hua Hin in a few weeks. What are you running?

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Hi Healthy .

IMG 20240104 223438

Phone number is on the bottom

B

benjones

Lazada.....lol
thanks. would you know which brand i should buy

mimosa x orange punch
ethos cookies
gelato

in coco using the nutrients from exotic thai chilli plants ( the GH copy )

i did bruce banner gelato and blue dream on my last run

i see you are doing a "few" strains

:)

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

thanks. would you know which brand i should buy

mimosa x orange punch
ethos cookies
gelato

in coco using the nutrients from exotic thai chilli plants ( the GH copy )

i did bruce banner gelato and blue dream on my last run

i see you are doing a "few" strains

:)
BT is BT. This one says every 7 to 10 days. I have a powder form that says every 5. I know for a fact the bottle in the pic works.

I have a ton of strains and will be culling out those I don't like. I'll be looking for seed testers in a few months....

B

benjones

i sproted 10 gelato seeds on my last run and took clones for mothers .

1 pheno was very different than the others , piney smell, stinky , sticky . i didn't like the way it grew att first but all the shops loved it more than the blue dream and bruce banner so i may just do the whole room with that next time

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

i sproted 10 gelato seeds on my last run and took clones for mothers .

1 pheno was very different than the others , piney smell, stinky , sticky . i didn't like the way it grew att first but all the shops loved it more than the blue dream and bruce banner so i may just do the whole room with that next time
That's pheno sounds very interesting. Maybe like some OG Kush?

SinCity

SinCity

Grew in Humboldt in 79. Mad River to be exact! Now grow a few outdoors in the summer outside of red Bluff. About 70 or 80 miles from Humboldt. Didn’t quite wander as far as you! L O L take it easy.
Hello from Loleta! Wanted to say hi, and wanted to thank the previous generation for all the foundations they laid that give us what we have now. We intend to protect it.

PS: I vote for Thehama to make an 'emerald square' 😉

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hello from Loleta! Wanted to say hi, and wanted to thank the previous generation for all the foundations they laid that give us what we have now. We intend to protect it.

PS: I vote for Thehama to make an 'emerald square' 😉
Howdy sin city! Beautiful over your way! Right on the other end of Highway 36! Yeah it was pretty much the wild west back then and we know you will protect it! I second your vote. First we have to make it legal to grow outdoors here! L O L! Kind of a backwards ass county! I second your vote. First we have to make it legal to grow outdoors here! L O L! Kind of a backwards ass county! Take it easy!

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

That is where I dream of living. Saw they have been flip flopping on recreational cannabis there. Is there any good news. Might be better off with hoop greenhouse if bugs are a nightmare.
Weed isn't going anywhere. The laws will change for dispensaries but not so much for growers it seems. Hoop house is a legit possibility. I'm a firm believer that a professional greenhouse will produce the best possible product, but I love the outdoor done properly.

B

benjones

Weed isn't going anywhere. The laws will change for dispensaries but not so much for growers it seems. Hoop house is a legit possibility. I'm a firm believer that a professional greenhouse will produce the best possible product, but I love the outdoor done properly.
@HealthyEarthSol , if you were to do a green house , do you think you would have to put up shade cloth ?

on very sunny days you could roll it out so the light intensity isn't too strong and on cloudy days you roll it in .

i have seen a few growers in the USa using them , do you think it would be needed over here ?

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

@HealthyEarthSol , if you were to do a green house , do you think you would have to put up shade cloth ?

on very sunny days you could roll it out so the light intensity isn't too strong and on cloudy days you roll it in .

i have seen a few growers in the USa using them , do you think it would be needed over here ?
I would just buy plastic with a certain rating for light penetration.
I usually see shade cloth on ornamental flowers in the u.s. not sure where that comes into play with weed. Can you elaborate?

Top Bottom