The impossible outdoor Phuket grow.

• Thread starter HealthyEarthSol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

IMG 20240106 WA0003

Today's update. Things are looking good.
IMG 20240106 WA0001

Garlic budder is coming along nicely. Still about 4 or more weeks to go.

B

benjones

I would just buy plastic with a certain rating for light penetration.
I usually see shade cloth on ornamental flowers in the u.s. not sure where that comes into play with weed. Can you elaborate?
i saw something on youtube, cannacribs . the commercial grow had the shade cloth on the ceiling that they could roll out or in depending on how cloudy it was . i believe it's due to DLI . they didn't want to give the plants to much light on non cloudy days , specially when they were young in veg

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Things are stretching nicely. There seems to be good internode spacing on most stains.
I am super happy with my fertilizer regimen. The phenomenal flowers is keeping everything growing at full speed and the foliar sprays are letting them hit their full potential. Can't wait to see how this grow finishes.
IMG 20240110 005108
IMG 20240110 004756
IMG 20240110 005045
IMG 20240110 004229

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

How’s the new laws gunna treat ya over there mate just read in an Aus paper the gunna keep medical but ban recreational in Thailand due to a change in Government?

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

How’s the new laws gunna treat ya over there mate just read in an Aus paper the gunna keep medical but ban recreational in Thailand due to a change in Government?
You ever tried to put toothpaste back into the tube? Yeah, me neither.
Sounds like they will require a doctor to be present in the dispensaries. California did the same thing for decades and pretty much anyone could acquire the 215 licence with 1 appt.
Honestly, a change needs to happen to the Thai market. Only about 25% of the current stores are needed, maybe less.
Due to the current market and all things missing or incorrect with the industry, I have shifted my business model to supplying all growing items needed for outdoor and I will start consulting a bit more.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

IMG 20240112 092800
Full gas
IMG 20240112 092737
Garlic Budder
These are from a few plants I put out early. I set the plants a decent distance away from my lights and it wasn't far enough. The light side of the plants did not flower and the dark side or back of the plant did. Never had this happen before.
I think they look pretty good considering.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

That’s pretty trippy! L O L! Is that garlic budder from HSC?
Yes. There's a place here that had many strains from reputable companies. The clones are good, but there are numerous phenos of each kind. I'll take some close ups of the budding and plant structure. One of the issues with Thailand is there are no "elite" strains or clones to be had. You can go to 20 different dispos and find Godfather OG and they are all different. Genetics are Godfather, but no elite cut has been chosen and passed around.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
HSC is my go to source. I am an HSC whore! Now you can get them online. I won’t have to go to a dispensary and buy them. Seeds are the only thing I’ve ever bought at a dispensary!😁

B

benjones

View attachment 2100821Full gasView attachment 2100822Garlic Budder
These are from a few plants I put out early. I set the plants a decent distance away from my lights and it wasn't far enough. The light side of the plants did not flower and the dark side or back of the plant did. Never had this happen before.
I think they look pretty good considering.
damn they look great mate 👍

do you know anywhere online i can buy clones please @HealthyEarthSol ?

i had a supplier on facebook , but i logged into facebook using a vpn and they have locked my account. i can't get in touch with anyone to unlock it . i think there was a supplier of clones in hua hin but i forget the name of the company

i usually use clones from a mother but i don't have enough time to root and veg before i go on holiday and the mothers aren't ready for cuts to be taken either

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

HSC is my go to source. I am an HSC whore! Now you can get them online. I won’t have to go to a dispensary and buy them. Seeds are the only thing I’ve ever bought at a dispensary!😁

damn they look great mate 👍

do you know anywhere online i can buy clones please @HealthyEarthSol ?

i had a supplier on facebook , but i logged into facebook using a vpn and they have locked my account. i can't get in touch with anyone to unlock it . i think there was a supplier of clones in hua hin but i forget the name of the company

i usually use clones from a mother but i don't have enough time to root and veg before i go on holiday and the mothers aren't ready for cuts to be taken either
Any way you can make it to Rawai?

Top Bottom