The kind seed bank.!!!!warning!!!!

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

re:Uncle Salty

I don't remember paying 30.00 for express shipping and the order was here within the week.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Is it really 30$ for shipping. I have not ordered yet. Even if it is the bean prices are real fair. Too cheap imo. Price not quality that is.
And when i order beans. Im happy to pay a little extra to get them quick.
The excitement of new babys is just to much for me to handle.lol

L

Lost

Logic is the man.that is for sure.
And to show my appreciation.
Anything he sends me.
I will split with lost.
He is close by me and would surely dig it.
Thanks everyone for the kind words.
I just posted a vid of my rooms in my journal.

Oh dang, just saw this! My room is about your size so im sure we can do something..

Thanks mang!

L

Liberty_Seed

I wish THCbay had a layaway program(or put on hold) I wont be able to buy what I want until I finish this :harvest:. And being the first since I re-vamped everything ;so I know my :harvest: will be average at best ..plus its a mix so I dont even know what to expect. There are about 3-6 strains I need listed there right now. :time

3Win2rth

Thanks for "Heads Up"!

Really appreciate the advice as I will be looking at beans for the next grow and want at least a decent chance of getting them. Have had decent results with Nirvana strains.

L

Lost

I know what you mean.. I wish I had a pack of those pre98 seeds just to make sure I never lose this girl...

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Bossman i feel for you! Greed is a dangerous thing, and it always seems to cost the ones that need it most, bastards! Hey did you ever check this out http://www.seedbankreview.com/

I know it's limited and some of them might be off, but it better then nothing, hope it helps!

F

fruitloops

also watch out for hempstar.co.uk i order sweet tooth and lavender from there. after 5 weeks. i got a email saying they sent them. i got a old used clear bag with 10 seeds in them. and written in pen. "sweet tooth" they wasnt in the real packaging. and also there was no lavender. they ignored the rest of mails. its not pennys these ppl are stealing!

D

drsnizz

ive been burned many of times over the years...im stickin to the bay

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Logic is the man.that is for sure.
And to show my appreciation.
Anything he sends me.
I will split with lost.
He is close by me and would surely dig it.
Thanks everyone for the kind words.
I just posted a vid of my rooms in my journal.

I sent you some purple og kush and some og kush sfv bx2 if i remember correctly enjoy the freebies :harvest:

666elsie

this site is so cool! you guy's are really solid,nice too see.I say there should be a space for RIPOFF sites.can I start-BC Seeds AKA Paradice seeds,send cash get crapola.Sad for JOE.

M

MightyStoner

Same with Green House seeds! I heard bad things about marijuana-seeds.nl never tried personally but my best friend did and they never came. Its to bad there is a Better Business Bureau for weed.

P

paulwarr41

buy your seeds from here can vouch for the great service

PW41

M

MightyStoner

buy your seeds from here can vouch for the great service

PW41

I am currently waiting to see what logic sent me. Once I have a grow under my belt(or started to the point where I know I am not a green reaper) I was planning on getting as many seeds as there are auctions:icon_spin:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I am currently waiting to see what logic sent me. Once I have a grow under my belt(or started to the point where I know I am not a green reaper) I was planning on getting as many seeds as there are auctions:icon_spin:

Green reaper thats funny shit.
I could not keep a plastic plant alive.
I killed a lot of innocent little girls.(plants)
It took me a little longer than most. To get the hang of it.
Stick with it bro. When you get it right. The love they show back is awesome.

K

King7

Thats what I'm afraid of, getting ripped off money I don't have. I'm too broke for that. But, if I get this seed producing thing down pat, I'll just give them away to people in my situation. I got started by someone giving me free seeds and I wanna keep the good karma flowing! Hell if I do it right, I'll have waaay more seed than I can use anyway.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have not heard one report of people being ripped off from thcbay.
order from them

N

negative 1

i'm not making light of anyones situation but i DID get my order from the kindseedco back in 2003 though. so i guess alot can change in six years. i'd of been pissed though cuz i dropped like 550 on that one. still got a couple of the strains around too. actualy the only time i've been had was by seedbay and they sent me half my order and stiffed me on the rest. i haven't bought seeds in awhile now though maybe i should check and see whats up with some of the newer strains out there. there are just so many to chooe from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom