dirk d

dirk d

KRK1
KRK2
KRK3
KRK4
KRK8
KRK9

Chopped both of my Kraken #3's today. Got to say this is by far the best run i've had with the Kraken. Beautiful Colors, lots of Resin and Divine Smells. These were the girls i transplanted into soil about 9 days into flower. Enjoy..
KRKM1
KRKM2

Couple Close Ups i took as well

dirk d

dirk d

Yeah they looking real happy Dirk.
Thanks BudMuncher. Took me 4 months to get that room dialed in and built lol

Very nice,how were your yields dirk?
Well my Kraken #1 i harvested in the E&G was a monster yield. im going to guess over 6 zips easy. The girls that went through the soil transformation probably in the vicinity of 3 zips each. Going to dial in these new Kraken's i have and really hoping for 6+ zips each plant. that's the goal anyways lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I finally got my veg plants doing good. Went through 4 PH meters in 2 months! Had my girls all locked up but its fixed. Now I use 2 meters to keep it all in check. ;)

That Kracken looks tasty!

kendog000

kendog000

Fuggin A right skippy, those KRaken look down right tastey homie. Seems like alot more color as well this run. I guess the switch is really makin a difference. Glad to see it my frieind

Peace, and happy holidays!!
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

Great job Dirk! Tasty lookin resin bombs!!!!
Thanks Qleaner! I can't wait to taste this batch of the Kraken!

I finally got my veg plants doing good. Went through 4 PH meters in 2 months! Had my girls all locked up but its fixed. Now I use 2 meters to keep it all in check. ;)

That Kracken looks tasty!
Nice BudMuncher! I've been focusing on my Veg room for the last 4 months lol It's very important to calibrate those meters at least every month from my experience. I been as far off as .7 and didn't know why my girls were hurting!

Fuggin A right skippy, those KRaken look down right tastey homie. Seems like alot more color as well this run. I guess the switch is really makin a difference. Glad to see it my frieind

Peace, and happy holidays!!
Ken
Thanks Kendog lol Everything is coming out way frostier and way healthier since the switch. Honestly I can't wait to get all my strains through their rotations and see what kind of quality i can get from my old strains lol Got my Kraken #1 about 18 days into flower and she's had about 8 weeks time to veg and adjust to soil.

I'm getting antsy to start smoking on this dank!! lol First time imo that i'm growing some AA Quality Buds and every new batch that i chop is getting closer to that AAA+++ quality i been after since i started growing.

dirk d

dirk d

KRK0
KRK1
KRK2
KRK3
KRK5
KRK6
KRK7
KRK9

Got to say I'm Really LOVING my Kraken #3. Totally caught me off guard on how beautiful it is. Purpley Nugs of Crystally Gooey Love lol

KRKM1
KRKM2
KRKM3
KRKM4

The resin level is really off the charts not to mention these buds do stick to the wall lol Excellent Job Alien! wow is all I can say.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That shit is Kraken, Dirk! How does she smell? Kushy or fruity?

waayne

waayne

dirk I'm really liking the results you're getting out of those beds.

You've got everything dialed in and looking really delicious!

Beautiful work!

The pics of those purple frosted beauties put a smile on my face.

Have a great holiday and a DANK 2013!

dirk d

dirk d

That shit is Kraken, Dirk! How does she smell? Kushy or fruity?
lol thanks Rival, My Kraken smells of intense KUSH. Absolutely amazing smell i love it! The smell comes out in the taste as well.. lol

looking real good, Dirk.
thanks catdaddy!

dirk I'm really liking the results you're getting out of those beds.

You've got everything dialed in and looking really delicious!

Beautiful work!

The pics of those purple frosted beauties put a smile on my face.

Have a great holiday and a DANK 2013!
Great to see you in my thread Wayne, thanks for the compliments. I'm still dialing everything in as i'm not even a soil grower lol...yet....lol But my environment is getting better and better. Everytime i look at those purple kraken nugs i get a smile myself lol Almost mesmorizing. My patients are already going nuts over these lol

dirk d

dirk d

TLKRKM0

First Harvest! Man it felt great to get to this point lol

TLKRKM1

2nd harvest went a bit smoother and had a hint of color! lol

TLKRKM2

Dayyyummm! 3rd harvest lol Haven't seen anything come out of my flower rooms this Dank! lol Thanks Alien

TLKRK1
TLKRK2
TLKRK3

Progression over the last 8 months lol look at how small and airy those first harvest buds were.. And they were dank then lol

A

Alien

Supporter
LOOKING PROPER, DIRK!!!!

Excellent work! I'm so stoked to see you making the switch to soil. You will not be disappointed.

Also, thank you much for taking the time to document your log and findings for others to research and learn from. It is truly appreciated.

Happy new year bro!

-A

dirk d

dirk d

LOOKING PROPER, DIRK!!!!

Excellent work! I'm so stoked to see you making the switch to soil. You will not be disappointed.

Also, thank you much for taking the time to document your log and findings for others to research and learn from. It is truly appreciated.

Happy new year bro!

-A
Thanks Alien, I spent countless hours trying to get my rooms dialed in for these girls. I never really understood what people meant when they said "quality depends on the grower" lol till i saw my progression over the last 8 months or so. Same strain grown by the same grower but with different environment and skill levels lol

But thank you for sharing your genetics with everyone Alien. My Kraken #3 is one of my Dankest strains(if not dankest) in my Op. I don't mind spending a year dialing in a strain like this. And i know I can do better! lol Still working up to your feed schedule lol mostly i just gave these girls water.

grower4life

grower4life

DAM Dirk that is some beautiful fruit!!!!! What is Kraken? I no its by alien but where did u buy this I havent seen it brfore? Great job again would love to burn on some of that myself!

dirk d

dirk d

What is Kraken?
The Kraken is a thing of Legend really...The story that was told to me was this. Once upon a time there was this beautiful woman. The kind of woman that Men fought Wars over. There was this evil king that wanted this woman all for himself. He was a cruel King. And what he said goes or people would lose there heads. But she loved another Male. A Male from Tahoe. Some say an Alien. Some say both.

So these lovers ran away deep into the Lost Forest where Giants roam. There was a child. And word got back to this Evil King and he wanted that child because he was evil. He sent all his men to capture that child and kill the lovers. They burned down the forest and killed many innocent animals that were just eating and playing.

So the lovers ran fast but it was difficult with a baby. The "Tahoe Alien" male decided to distract them and give his lover more time. No one knew the Forested Lake like the Tahoe Alien. He ran very fast and got away and met up with his Child and Lover.

...The Story is Long my friend. It's a thing of Legends...

grower4life

grower4life

Sound like it. Well Shez a beaut! and very well done on your part!

Thank You For the info

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The Kraken is a thing of Legend really...The story that was told to me was this. Once upon a time there was this beautiful woman. The kind of woman that Men fought Wars over. There was this evil king that wanted this woman all for himself. He was a cruel King. And what he said goes or people would lose there heads. But she loved another Male. A Male from Tahoe. Some say an Alien. Some say both.

So these lovers ran away deep into the Lost Forest where Giants roam. There was a child. And word got back to this Evil King and he wanted that child because he was evil. He sent all his men to capture that child and kill the lovers. They burned down the forest and killed many innocent animals that were just eating and playing.

So the lovers ran fast but it was difficult with a baby. The "Tahoe Alien" male decided to distract them and give his lover more time. No one knew the Forested Lake like the Tahoe Alien. He ran very fast and got away and met up with his Child and Lover.

...The Story is Long my friend. It's a thing of Legends...
And they lived happily ever after Dirk? I love stories bed time :)

dirk d

dirk d

Well Medusa in a perfect world then yes but this world is far from perfect.

The Tahoe Alien knew that the King was very Evil and that he couldn't stay around there no more. He took his Lover and Child across the mountains toward the valleys. The kings men could not keep up and lost them.

However the King was very Evil and had those commanders beheaded. He sent more men to find them. After destroying many farms and villages they finally found them. Again They were too slow with the baby.

They were cornered with the baby in a tiny village. They had no where to go. blocked by the river and the mountain. They had little time to think. The Tahoe Alien decided He must separate and protect His Lover and Child. This time it was different. He knew it. He fought his way when they came but there were just too many. He was Captured. Rumor is that he's still alive.

As for the Beautiful Princess She was just too beautiful. She tried the best she could but she was a Flower. She could hear them very close and decided to leave her baby in a strangers house. Hoping they would not find the baby. She ran far far away and they captured her. She is still a Mystery to this day.

As for the Child it was not found. The owners of the house were a loving family and knew they couldn't let this child die. The child was beautiful. Sparkling skin like the stars and purple hair. The most beautiful shade of purple. And this child grew strong. Year after year after year. It got stronger.

but again this is just what i've been told and that is another story.It really is a thing of Legends...

Top Bottom