• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

ISO1
ISO2
ISO3
ISO4

Just finished my First batch of QWISO. Have no idea what i'm doing but man speaking of beautiful. Now i got to figure out what to do now lol

K

keonaona

^^^ thank's for straightening out the story dirk ... fairytale come true..... stuff of legends... CLASSIC ...... lmao

Ps.. sick nugz bruh ... they look yyyyuuummmmiiii..........

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
more?? lol

QWISO is Quick Wash Iso-Propyl Alcohol. Its a way of extracting Oil. I kind of did a hybrid QWISO and Rick Simpson Oil(RSO) type. Trying to see if I can get some shatter by this method lol still learning. Figured i needed to just make a batch and get my toes wet.
Shatter is awesome looking the honey comb !

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

kraken is looking great dirk! im gonna need to try some of that. ;)

dirk d

dirk d

^^^ thank's for straightening out the story dirk ... fairytale come true..... stuff of legends... CLASSIC ...... lmao

Ps.. sick nugz bruh ... they look yyyyuuummmmiiii..........
lol good to see you around keonaona lol just what i heard man...lol hope the surf been treating you good my friend.

Shatter is awesome looking the honey comb !
ya it is. Honestly i don't think its shatter some kind of ISO oil going to try some this weekend and give some away for some feedback.

kraken is looking great dirk! im gonna need to try some of that. ;)
Thanks KP! every bud was a fat, purple, sparkling nug of beauty. I didn't want to let any of them go lol We need a nice smoke session for sure lol

dirk d

dirk d

VEG1
VEG2

Veg Rotation has been reestablished!

SB1

Here's a shot of the Soil Beds Round 2 roughly 2 weeks in
SETUP22

Here's a shot of the main flower room. From these girls on there should be nothing lower than AA+ Meds
KRK1

Here's Kraken #1 at 41 days
KRK1M1
KRK1M3

Couple close ups. Buds are looking real good. Didn't really Veg this girl proper due to all the construction and soil Switch but this girl is already smelling amazing.

kendog000

kendog000

some story bro, hell i thought the Kraken was a mythical beast from days of the gods. Shit is still on point i see. Couldnt be happier fo ya bro. Hell im makin the swithc right now myself, cant wait to see if i can pull itoff like u did bro
peace
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

I was Jarring up the Kraken #1 and decided to peak a look at some of the buds.

KRK1
KRK2
KRK3

Still have about another week before they are done. just wanted to get a look. She looks so beautiful. Like a trance. you have to be very careful of the lights.

KRKM1
KRKM2
KRKM3
KRKM4
KRKM5

It just gets better and better lol finished up the last of the Kraken i had so this is pretty much going for head stash only..

kendog000

kendog000

Yeah Dirk, looking like ya found two nice phenos of the Kraken brother. As good as that one looks, i think im still diggin on the #3. I have 3 diff girls goin in this round, my #4 that looks like ur #3, and two others that havent been flowered yet. I kinda hoping i find a kill green pheno.
Lookin good as alwyas brother
Peace
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

Very nice bud shots D... nice work all around
Thanks ftwendy..been a long journey to get to this point.

Yeah...my tongue is literally hangin out of my mouth right now...
lol nice man thanks for the laughs

Looking very fire! Nice job Dirk.;)
Thanks BudMuncher, i can't wait to start smoking on these. already cleared out my personal stash so i can stuff it full of all my new girls.

Yeah Dirk, looking like ya found two nice phenos of the Kraken brother. As good as that one looks, i think im still diggin on the #3. I have 3 diff girls goin in this round, my #4 that looks like ur #3, and two others that havent been flowered yet. I kinda hoping i find a kill green pheno.
Lookin good as alwyas brother
Peace
Ken
man i love the #3. I was so busy a month ago that I forgot to take clones of the #3 lol been kicking my own ass last 2 weeks lol It's nice to get two different girls. I'm looking forward to comparing them side by side in a few weeks. good luck on your hunt as well bro.

Top Bottom