dirk d

dirk d

KRK
KRK1
KRK2
KRK3
KRK4
KRK5

Cut down the Kraken this morning and I got to say it looks DANK!! Only been a week since my mini split install and this girl is starting to purple! lol Smells Awesome too.

dirk d

dirk d

So she's turning purple a week or more from harvest, or days?
Well before my mini split install it was definitely not purpling. Now that my environment is dialed the Kraken started to purple. Also a couple other strains in my garden started purpling as well lol. having a dialed in environment really brings out the Dank in every strain lol. Only been 7 days since my temps have been perfect and it has to be the temps.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Well before my mini split install it was definitely not purpling. Now that my environment is dialed the Kraken started to purple. Also a couple other strains in my garden started purpling as well lol. having a dialed in environment really brings out the Dank in every strain lol. Only been 7 days since my temps have been perfect and it has to be the temps.
Whats your perfect temp?

dirk d

dirk d

Mines a little colder during the day when the lights are out . Electricity is cheaper at night atleast here.
I think we are actually neighbors lol, you didn't notice me up in the tree last night?? lol I was going to run all my lights at night but then after I checked my bill it really wasn't that much of a difference. Plus I sleep during the nights so doesn't do me or the girls any good to run during the nights.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I think we are actually neighbors lol, you didn't notice me up in the tree last night?? lol I was going to run all my lights at night but then after I checked my bill it really wasn't that much of a difference. Plus I sleep during the nights so doesn't do me or the girls any good to run during the nights.
I just thought it was another peepin tom already have one neighbor hides behind trees and watches Perv!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom