• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess I should stop clogging up everyone else's threads with my shenanigans. Here is you will find most of the work I'm doing. Hopefully I'll buy a good camera and do these justice.
Also feel free to drop any pics or random nonsense you wish. I know a few out there have some of my gear.
Here are some crappy cell pics to get it started

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
IMAG0062
IMAG0057
IMAG0056
IMAG0055
IMAG0047

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
First pic is harvest at the big flower only room. Then for the next two we have lu dawg
Which is ha og x strawdawg.
Created by my mentor
Third pic is my studd. Norcal cat piss x moontang done by seafour
Last pic is 2 weeks flower for a mix of strains wait to get frisky with my male

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Norcal catpissxmoontang male week 1ish flowe. Group shot when male was added and finally my guard cat mama she's one tough old lady she watches over the garden mainly begging for fan leafs to eat ...gotta keep it organic for her
IMAG0038
IMAG0042
IMAG0025

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll snag some pics tonight of the seeded ladies . Let's see I'm pollinating
Gg4
Tardis 1
Tardis 2
Day wrecker
Burmese kush
Sequoia strawberry
Blue dream
Norcal cat piss x moontang(couple phenos)
Dr who
Quantum kush
Tardis3(first clone run with her)
Alien bubbaxblue velvet x alien bubba
Some aoxmcd
Wifixlemon alien
Efcg
Lu dawg
Harliquin
R4
Charlotte webb
And I know I'm leaving a few out but that's off the top

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The sequoia strawberry is that from seed by dank genetics bro?
It's from sin city seeds out of the pack she was boss straight candy og funk that is hands down the biggest yielding og plant looks like strawberry cough smokes and kicks like og only plant I have ever seen bud rot on . I topped her and got 4 base ball bat sized nugs off her that were solid I'm hoping the male will add more earthy fuel to the party

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Might just be the pic but I think you have the pm. I'd spray em down with green cleaner if thst is pm.
My brother had a run in with some PM. It was his first crop and he went to the garden center to ask about PM on his tomatoes, and then he dumped a metric shit ton of sulphur dust all over every leaf surface. Might wash aint getting that shit out.
He's been using plant doctor and no more issues, and it's pretty affordable. I get mine from cultivate locations but I'm sure it's around.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My brother had a run in with some PM. It was his first crop and he went to the garden center to ask about PM on his tomatoes, and then he dumped a metric shit ton of sulphur dust all over every leaf surface. Might wash aint getting that shit out.
He's been using plant doctor and no more issues, and it's pretty affordable. I get mine from cultivate locations but I'm sure it's around.
Systemic are fun but not in flower :smoking: green cleaner you can spray the day before harvest and the shit works really well if the pm takes hold in flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom