• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Water / moisture kills pollen immediately, so you need to keep it real dry and flour is better at that than grains of rice. Also corn starch, mixed with pollen in equal proportions, is good at keeping it dry. Silica gel (little packets that come with electronics) thrown in also helps a lot. It will be good for at least a few months if stored in the fridge.
I just personally don't like to use flour I've seen some mold from flour never thought of corn starch good idea bro

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

How much pollen can a single male produce? Like eonugh for generations of back crossing? Lol is using a black film canister a good idea and shouldny i freeze it?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Fidel is spitting knowledge I just set a light in my wife's closest and seal it well and put the pant on a big mirror and collect the pollen this time I just set the norcal moontang in the tent and let him get it

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

You guys are alot of help THANKS!! But i still dont know what containers work best for long term storage?

str8smokn

str8smokn

@FidelCastro what male is that in the pic?
And I'm still trying to figure out how to send you those pepper seeds, money is kind of tight. Give me another week and they will be your way.
Pinky swear.

So Hows everything looking over there @gravekat303 ?
STR8

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Oh here's another SinCity Whore :)

Please say you're making a SHIT ton of bean off a Sin Male Keeper?

Oh man, let's see this go wild! How have I missed your thread?

@mittenmedgrow and I feel hard done by, we've been avidly sat staring waiting for our invites. Unless mine's in the post...takes a while to get to Wales

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh here's another SinCity Whore :)

Please say you're making a SHIT ton of bean off a Sin Male Keeper?

Oh man, let's see this go wild! How have I missed your thread?

@mittenmedgrow and I feel hard done by, we've been avidly sat staring waiting for our invites. Unless mine's in the post...takes a while to get to Wales
Haha not a sin male a seafour male but he is knocking up a sequoia strawberry I'm going to open the vault and pop the tangerine power I have .
And @str8smokn it's lookin good I'll snag some pics today I'm most excited for the pfx wifi lemon and the catpiss bx one of the catpiss is straight old school indica with no real spaces between the nugs and smells like cat puss the other is a moontang leaner smells of fuel and clay

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice, I will be standing by for the pix.. I haven't had the joy to smoke any Wi/Fi but I've heard it's pretty Dank. And I like me anything lemony.

My grow of the Bag seed GSC had a cat piss smell,but I think it was just the green/humide smell. (It didn't carry over to cured product).
But my wife thought the cat was peeing everywhere,when we would come in from outside.
Hope they come out Sweet for you.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice, I will be standing by for the pix.. I haven't had the joy to smoke any Wi/Fi but I've heard it's pretty Dank. And I like me anything lemony.

My grow of the Bag seed GSC had a cat piss smell,but I think it was just the green/humide smell. (It didn't carry over to cured product).
But my wife thought the cat was peeing everywhere,when we would come in from outside.
Hope they come out Sweet for you.
STR8
Yea Man I'm in love with this strain we have 2 cats and during veg my wife was on the hunt for real cat piss some where by my"office" I had to let her smell the plants before she gave up should be good and the WiFi lemon are fireworks man frosty purple dense stanky lemonaid hash

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Hey guys quick question. I think i pollenated a little bit late but i was going to flip the lights for the 48 hour off period. My seeds arent quite mature enough. Will this dark period speed them up? Or will they finish during the drying/ curing process. Or since i only pollenated a couple buds could i chop everything off besides the couple buds to let them mature on the plant still? In a pickle. Lol do i let the ladies over ripen or harvest unmature seeds?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It depends on your goals man I would just let em finish up

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

she keeps throwing white hairs at 73 days old. My cash crop is about 80% or so orange hairs. My west coast og is about 30% orange hairs and is still full of white hairs both are same age.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah ,your kind of late on the pollination. I would harvest what you can and let the seeded buds finish the seeds.
The seeds are what you really want from these.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

@SugarSweet you need @Quagmire . He's been pollinating Autos for a bit.
STR8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom