The Krypt

• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
THCdurk

THCdurk

Lmao well stay wit this one till harvest need good pics of end product lol they were blurry af last time

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Everyone is up and happy except one Scots x legend it came up and then the next day Grew back down in the dirt .never seen this before it came back up with a little help its just behind.
Also I have one showing a marble leaf pattern hopefully it snaps out
20161016 142809
20161016 142812

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
For now, I've been calling Legend OG x Scotts OG Platte Valley OG. May change, may not.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Word I like that I also the sound of scotts legend or legend of Scott
Not sure I want to aggrandize Mr. Reach with such a title. I'll give dude props for his work all day but Legend may be a step too far.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I just thought it was funny because of the other Scot. .

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You should have passed her to me i woulda kept her for sure I never had a batch from you but @chickenman had some great flavor when I helped trim he sent me home withal pretty hefty bag of every strain and not to any surprise the scotts was the smallest bag ya can't blame the old man for keeping it as head stash we smoked all day but just kept going back to the scotts because it was the best flavor.
I agree with you about males my norcalmoon was so stinky loud and the babies im seeing now are loud as shit even the tardis which had a subtle grape Kool-Aid packet smell.
I really hope to do you justice im dedicating 2 lights just for the scotts I pray for the stone of the white ghash with the scotts flavor that would be a cup winner for sure
Stay way from that Chickenman man....
Just found this thread...
OH OH OH!!!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking caked up man what's the smell

THCdurk

THCdurk

Thanks man im tryin to do justice or ya lol how long u think these strains go i dont remember if i asked u tht...

THCdurk

THCdurk

And also thinking about tryin to do a cross wit the moontang seeds. Was gonna cross wit fruity pebbles OG? How that sound

THCdurk

THCdurk

Well out of tge two seeds i put down 1 was male and one fem. And tge male had really nice structure gravekat was upset i had to cjop chopp

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man im tryin to do justice or ya lol how long u think these strains go i dont remember if i asked u tht...
It really depends on the pheno the heavy catpiss ones I had finished in like 8 weeks some faster but the more chem snow lotus phenos took 9 ish

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
And also thinking about tryin to do a cross wit the moontang seeds. Was gonna cross wit fruity pebbles OG? How that sound
It all depends on the phenos Im not a sweet guy so I bred with the funky plants. Only way to find out is to try send me a pack when ya do it

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope my moontang are that frosty, wonder how many fems I will get out of the 7 that survived
No way to tell crack me all and hunt Im seeing more of these every day and the catpiss really came threw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom