The Krypt

• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
THCdurk

THCdurk

And when i seen how frosty this moontang was i was mad at myself fir not having soace to clone cause i would like to keep this pheno around but oh well. Ill find another im sure i just got lucky wit this girl. I have a feeling she us gonna be a 9 week girl cause the bud size isnt too big. But during flush they coukd fatten. Sorry bout the rambling brother.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Your good man you are the only person with flowering girls on the fourm. A few of my friends have some going but they don't post online and are sketch about it some dudes in Ohio AnD some here in co . I have a grip of the f2s man Im sure there are better phenos or atleast the same one so you should be able to find it again. I did pass a ton of seed to anyone who wanted some so Im sure in the next few months we will see alot more I gave out over 75 packs of 10 or more to about 8 ppl on here

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Alright i see good shit tho bro u did good OG
Appreciate it but I didn't do shit the real og is seafour. He selected the f1 parents and killed it all I did was chuck some pollen its hard to mess up when you are working with gold I actually gave up my last 5 beans of the original f1 stock to a fellow farmer with hopes he has as good as luck as I did

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ok I have an idea, I have some unsulphered molasses and some great white micos.
If I use distilled water would it be ok to add a teaspoon of molasses and some great white to the jug the night before and bubble it with an air stone to bring up my ppm before adding my nutes?

I already started one jug but its not distilled so my ppm may be high in the end if I add my regular nutes. I was planning on adding a light feeding of gh micro and veg nutes tomorrow before watering the moontangs.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Alright alright.
So I ve got my stack in germ mode.
STR8

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Is that the same wifi lemon in the coin packs?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Yea one in the same coin packs were for people who got em from me in person
I popped them a few days ago to follow up the moontang, harlequin is next.
Cant wait to see if I get a keeper!
;):smoking:
I decided to start fresh and I am already missing cuts and thinking about revegging

THCdurk

THCdurk

Red leaves on the grape smelling tardis in flush. And the moontang purpling up

20161024 221154
20161024 221140
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I think they need like 2 more weeks wish maybe 3

Status
Not open for further replies.