• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello CROM:)
ok lets see where were we ahh.

what i have going on right now is not something i like but its the way it had to be ran this round, when trying to get a PERP going timeing is EVERYTHING.. what you want is to be pulling plants for harvest around the same time your vegging plants are ready to be flowered what ive done was i had clones to far along compared to the seed plants i was going to run so what happened was 8 of the clones were just way to far ahead on the seed plants and had to me moved from the 4x4 vegg tent into the 5x5 flowering tent which was in use at the time so naturaly the gang of 8 were going to be flowered far behind the plants that were already in there being flowered, and way ahead of the seed plants..

so in short right now i have 2 plants in there that are in there 90's in flowering times 8 that are between 37-32 days and the rest are at 2days flowering, and ya thats F*&^%$ up but its what i got to deal with for the time being..

ok so the 5x5 is in flower the 4x4 is noe in flower and the 2x5 closet is in flowering with the males and unknowns, shortly ll need the closet back for the rooting of clones....my plants are flowering now so clones need to be taken with 12 days from today and im hoping the plants in the closet have done what they need to do so i can deal with them and get my closet preped for the new clones.....now again im taking clones fairly soon BUT the next seed drop is still aways off so im going to get into the same boat im in now if i do not try something different, what that might be im not sure just yet but it may involve me holding off on the next seed drop and runing a grow of only clones and then try to time the dropping of the next seed batch a bit closer to the vegging of the new clones.....

this is not an easy thing to do for-sure now if i had more room i could just keep a mother and start my seeds and as the seed plant get to a certin size i could take fresh cuts and get on with it but i dont have room to be keeping any mothers so thats not an opition for me at this time..

the way i do thngs over here i would not recommend any one else try its a lot of work and takes up a bunch of time so if your not someone with a lot of spare time this is not somthing you would want to be doing for-sure...

HAHAHA stream line the process i wish that were true my brother but im often floppying like a fish out of water over here, its just me over here no help what so ever...

now i have often thought of useing a 4x4 tray in my 4x4 tent and filling it with two litre bolltes with a clone in each, 60 bottles 1 half 0z per bottles 30 0z every harvest....

using a flood tray would do away with all the removing of the plants to water/feed one could just reach in there and feed/water and the run off would just flow down to the drain hole where one would have a three or five gallon bucket ready to catch the waste water...

yes ive often thought of trying that one just to see how if would work..

peace brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

Any pics of the Melt-Down? I acquired this cut in CO. You like it?

turbo

umm those are not mine my friend, yes i know in the begining of this thread there is a MELT-DOWN HYBRID i was talking about but it never made it to seed form..

sorry:)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

not mine i think those are SNOW HIGH SEEDS...

peace:)

Yes those should be Snowhigh. I really wanted that one. I have a few of their other ones though. JAWS, everything looks great as always bro. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up jaws... reading ur post directed to crom.. i am also in the same predicament... every 30 or so days im harvesting i like it better that way...i work 60+ hrs a week and it would be to much for me come harvest time...i like to have variety... i dont veg for to long but i still get descent yields... i just finished my super silver haze project got her down to 8 weeks... imma cross a male to my GSC thin mint it should be an amazing crosss.... ill send u some beans when im done.... mad respect bro...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
jaws you did do these strawberry d beaners that I nabbed of that CD kat?
Them Strawberry D F2's r fire. I ran some a few grows back. 3/5 were ladies. Nice tasty, Strawberry fuel flavor. I had a nice keeper but wasn't the yield I wanted from her. I need to pop more of them myself. best of luck with them beans, DWD.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
hello CROM:)
ok lets see where were we ahh.

what i have going on right now is not something i like but its the way it had to be ran this round, when trying to get a PERP going timeing is EVERYTHING.. what you want is to be pulling plants for harvest around the same time your vegging plants are ready to be flowered what ive done was i had clones to far along compared to the seed plants i was going to run so what happened was 8 of the clones were just way to far ahead on the seed plants and had to me moved from the 4x4 vegg tent into the 5x5 flowering tent which was in use at the time so naturaly the gang of 8 were going to be flowered far behind the plants that were already in there being flowered, and way ahead of the seed plants..

so in short right now i have 2 plants in there that are in there 90's in flowering times 8 that are between 37-32 days and the rest are at 2days flowering, and ya thats F*&^%$ up but its what i got to deal with for the time being..

ok so the 5x5 is in flower the 4x4 is noe in flower and the 2x5 closet is in flowering with the males and unknowns, shortly ll need the closet back for the rooting of clones....my plants are flowering now so clones need to be taken with 12 days from today and im hoping the plants in the closet have done what they need to do so i can deal with them and get my closet preped for the new clones.....now again im taking clones fairly soon BUT the next seed drop is still aways off so im going to get into the same boat im in now if i do not try something different, what that might be im not sure just yet but it may involve me holding off on the next seed drop and runing a grow of only clones and then try to time the dropping of the next seed batch a bit closer to the vegging of the new clones.....

this is not an easy thing to do for-sure now if i had more room i could just keep a mother and start my seeds and as the seed plant get to a certin size i could take fresh cuts and get on with it but i dont have room to be keeping any mothers so thats not an opition for me at this time..

the way i do thngs over here i would not recommend any one else try its a lot of work and takes up a bunch of time so if your not someone with a lot of spare time this is not somthing you would want to be doing for-sure...

HAHAHA stream line the process i wish that were true my brother but im often floppying like a fish out of water over here, its just me over here no help what so ever...

now i have often thought of useing a 4x4 tray in my 4x4 tent and filling it with two litre bolltes with a clone in each, 60 bottles 1 half 0z per bottles 30 0z every harvest....

using a flood tray would do away with all the removing of the plants to water/feed one could just reach in there and feed/water and the run off would just flow down to the drain hole where one would have a three or five gallon bucket ready to catch the waste water...

yes ive often thought of trying that one just to see how if would work..

peace brother:)

Well that makes sense! Thanks for the run down! I just wanted to see how your technique was working, and how you liked it, I guess. I hate wasted space/time. I think another tent is in the future for me for sure. I'm just trying to get things more streamlined. I guess you come off like you don't mind the technique your using. Good work J! I have a 4x8 for mothers/clones/seeds/vegging, and a 5x5 for bloom. I want a 4x8 for both! I want to run two tables in a 4x8 and have the space for mothers galore. I even thought of doing a a 10x10 for mothers/clones/seeds/vegging, and the 4x8 for blooming. I'll be back on later, gotta go do some errands. Talk more about this soon bro! Thanks again for the write up!

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

Yes those should be Snowhigh. I really wanted that one. I have a few of their other ones though. JAWS, everything looks great as always bro. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ya i'll get to those at some point, they sound like some gems could be found in them..

whats up jaws... reading ur post directed to crom.. i am also in the same predicament... every 30 or so days im harvesting i like it better that way...i work 60+ hrs a week and it would be to much for me come harvest time...i like to have variety... i dont veg for to long but i still get descent yields... i just finished my super silver haze project got her down to 8 weeks... imma cross a male to my GSC thin mint it should be an amazing crosss.... ill send u some beans when im done.... mad respect bro...

ya its all about timing with this style of growing and having plenty of space would really make it alot easyer, mainly being able to keep mothers would be idea...nice HYBRID good luck with that one..

Them Strawberry D F2's r fire. I ran some a few grows back. 3/5 were ladies. Nice tasty, Strawberry fuel flavor. I had a nice keeper but wasn't the yield I wanted from her. I need to pop more of them myself. best of luck with them
beans, DWD.

pops some more and look for that COFFIN PHENO....

No prob, homie! Jaws has some fire beans for sure. I'm gonna start a few more of his strains sooner or later. I wanna pop Insane Jane and ChemBerry F3.

ya i dont really see those as mine but i did make the next GEN so i hope you guys all finds some killers in thse F2's & F3's...

Well that makes sense! Thanks for the run down! I just wanted to see how your technique was working, and how you liked it, I guess. I hate wasted space/time. I think another tent is in the future for me for sure. I'm just trying to get things more streamlined. I guess you come off like you don't mind the technique your using. Good work J! I have a 4x8 for mothers/clones/seeds/vegging, and a 5x5 for bloom. I want a 4x8 for both! I want to run two tables in a 4x8 and have the space for mothers galore. I even thought of doing a a 10x10 for mothers/clones/seeds/vegging, and the 4x8 for blooming. I'll be back on later, gotta go do some errands. Talk more about this soon bro! Thanks again for the write up!

Crom

yup you got that part right i DO LIKE the way im growing i just dont yet have it where it should be so its still kindof a pain in the ass BUT i do get decent results from it....

you got a mother CHAMBER then your good to go my brother you just need to put in place what your wanting to do and get after it, and if you not going to bother with seed plants then even better for this style....full runs of clones would be the best match up to this style, and then seed plants as second best but trying to do both at the same time like i do thats ptretty tricky and quite hard to get things just right, and again TIMING IS THE KEY to be successful in doing it the way i am.......

i have oblagation so for me just doing a clone run is not really on the table for me these days so i just do the best i can with what i got...

if im growing im a happy man so even though i get frustrating some times umm as long as i can step into my room and gaze apon my girls its all good....

i just have a 10x10 space total to work in so getting another tent wont work for me, and thats a damn shame!!....

im going to take 14 CHEM SODA cuts 5 DARK MATTER cuts and 1 DECAP thats 20 total from the flower 5x5, from the 4x4 im going to take some BLACK CHERRY SODA---TRAINWRECK and if the ALIENDAWG F3 SAT leaner is a female i'll grab a couple of those aswell...

CHERRY PIE {GDP}
GSC {FOURM CUT}
ECSD
VELVET RUSH F6
WHITE S1
ALIENDAWG F4 {COCO}
ALIENDAWG F3 {INDICA'S}
ALIEN DOJO

those will all be removed after this grow, need to make room for some new stuff coming down the pipe.....

i believe ive come to the end of the GSC excitment i have flowered all 4 of the cuts i had and i have not nor do i plan to take any new cuts from her.....i have way to much good gear to get to so shes a gonner.......

peace;)

bigscoot

bigscoot

will do my friend

those other pics was from last week these r from 2day

OBK #1 tha orange smelling pheno gotta reveg her 4sure
IMG 2754

OBK #2 frostiest musk type of smell starting 2 come off her
IMG 2751
IMG 2753

CVD #1 only 2or3 weeks in have 2 look at pots n see got another female 2 shes a week in tha flower room
IMG 2763

IMG 2764

JAWS

JAWS

ok so this morning im in the 5x5 tent hanging up a fan with some zip tie's and bam the zip tie zipped righ on through the hole i had made for it and down it came, it ended up breaking off one of the main tops on my DARK MATTER and one of the main tops of the ALIENDAWG F3 indica needless to say i was fully inraged by what i say so like a dumb ass what did i do well i slammed the fan to the ground which broke it while also slinger a piece into another plant breaking a couple more branches........at this point i was overly angry i could fill my face getting very hot so i just walked out of the room bfore i did something else stupid...

left is the ALIENDAWG right is the DARK MATTER...
PICT5606

just spent two hous in there this morning getting everything staked and tied off, sooo if they root i guess not all was lost but damn i have not been that angry in a very long time...

peace:eek:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I hate those moments.
It dawns on you right before the shit hits the fan that "what the fuck am I doing." Then it happens. I usually at this point shake my head in disbelief, and question how high am I? Or was it just that triple shot latte? haha. And as with you navigating my way out of the situation usually results in at least one or two more fails before I leave it all and walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom