• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL

this girl has become a strain i have learned to LIKE and she is a classic plant in my book, she is crazy slow to get going but once she starts its an onslought...

day 38

even though i have become a fan of this strain this will be her last round in my garden, i just cant keep everything an this one just does not really fit with what i like to run over here....

all of those shoots in those pics will fill up by the time shes done, around day 50 i'll hit her with some kool-bloom ad lay back on the ferts and she how she does till chop day...

also im very very happy to say i found a female DOG KUSH this morning over in the closet, i was thinking they were all male but i was not 100% sure so i just let them go untill i seen what i needed to see....today i have one KRAZY KUSH and one DOG KUSH and i have chosen my KRAZY KUSH male but im still trying to decide which DOG KUSH to keep and work....also seeing i have a female of both of those this push's me to take a couple cuts of both so they can be looked at closer in the next round....

the LUNATIC KUSH looks like its going to get made finaly and possibly the DOG KUSH f2 and the KRAZY KUSH f2 in the next round...

things are hopping over here once again..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:)
first off thank you very much for givening my gear some space in your garden and secondly thank you for dropping some pics in here of those two...

these two strains ive been wanting to see sence i sent out several packs of each..

SOYLENT GREEN
mother===Chemdog's Sister clone
father===starfighter {tahoe alien}

DERAILED
mother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===starfighter {tahoe alien}

need to wait on the SOYLENT to get a bit bigger but she looks pretty solid so far.

umm DERAILED those stalks are not of the wreck but in that last pic that leaf have a wreck look to them so hopefully you have a decent mix of the two...

niether plant that i had did any purpleing like that so id say your into an over fert issue, you might want to look into that before it gets out of hand....

also just heard back from a friend who is also runing some DERAILED and said he ran into a AUTO FLOWER one so keep looking at them for me would ya?....

i oersonaly dont have a problem with that but a lot of ppl do...

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA

starting to fatten up..

TRAINWRECK

more staking this morning...

VELVET RUSH F6

late 90's on this one maybe 98-99 days..

not at all proud of this one but she is a vey heavy sat strain and im doing the best i can, i have two of these and there both huge but but as you can see there not the best looking girls in my tent..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn that sat is a monster! Ah, its ur first run of her. You know things get better every run, if u decide to keep her.
Its been a week or so since Ive been by the Lab. Been real busy. That sucks about the fan. But Ive destroyed a garden when a light fell and snapped a branch. Boy did I feel stupid!
That Chem Soda looks awesome! Lovin the colors!!

JAWS

JAWS

Damn that sat is a monster! Ah, its ur first run of her. You know things get better every run, if u decide to keep her.
Its been a week or so since Ive been by the Lab. Been real busy. That sucks about the fan. But Ive destroyed a garden when a light fell and snapped a branch. Boy did I feel stupid!
That Chem Soda looks awesome! Lovin the colors!!

ya its a monster alright and i think im going to go ahead and pull her down this week-end, been givening her water for the last couple weeks for the most part...

will see in the next day or two..

peace brother:)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn bro I dnt think there is any one pumpin out more gear than you are rite now crazy keep killin it bro they look bomb.

JAWS

JAWS

Nice nuts J! lmao

hahaha ya brother got to have them to make the next killers HAHAHA.....

All plants looking good in the lab. The dark matter was something you made?

thank you and ya there looking pretty good so far...

ya the DARK MATTER is something i made not to long ago and i did not release it to the public, and im going to make some f2 in this up-coming grow.....i have two CHEM SODAs in the 4x4 marked breed with and i'll be useing one of those to make some CHEM SODA BX so im working on a few things over here...

DARK MATTER
mother===chem soda
father===starfighter {tahoe alien pheno}

i have a really nice female DARK MATTER going at the moment, HAHAHA well i got a good half going i had an issue with a fan a few days ago that cost me one of my tops....

thanks friends:)

JAWS

JAWS

Damn bro I dnt think there is any one pumpin out more gear than you are rite now crazy keep killin it bro they look bomb.

ahh ya i think there are a couple peeps around her putting out more then myself, but ya i like to jkeep my grows interesting to be sure...

thanks brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

took some clones this morning..

chem soda x 16
black cherry soda x 3
dark matter x 6
decapitation x 1
trainwreck x 1

will be grabbing a few more TW and BCS as soon as some more shoots become getable...

the DOG KUSH has turned out to be trash and all have been killed and kicked to the ditch, the male krazy kash is still solid aswell as the feamle sooooo......

got some beans from a friend who got them from an old head and there called ATOMIC SKUNK not sure whats going to come from these but i will be dropping 4 to see if there is anything in there worth droping the other to look through...

CHEM SODA is looking like the perfect strain once again, cant wait to get some F2's made for my peeps!!!....

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Yeah I read the issue with the fan sucks bro. I had a issue like that myself with 3 starfighter seedlings.. They got chewed up and now in left with 2 and lemon alien dawgs.. I'm pissed but what's done is done so I hope the remaining 2 are a pair to make f2s myself

The dog kush what happened? Trash?

JAWS

JAWS

Yeah I read the issue with the fan sucks bro. I had a issue like that myself with 3 starfighter seedlings.. They got chewed up and now in left with 2 and lemon alien dawgs.. I'm pissed but what's done is done so I hope the remaining 2 are a pair to make f2s myself

The dog kush what happened? Trash?

ya shit happens ya just got to move along i supose...

the dog kush HERM umm had them showing sacs and then the new top upper growth starting spitting out hairs and the fem i had pulled into the 4x4 started putting out sacs so i just did away with all of them...me thinks it was the Chemdog in her.........

its cool i got 1000 of strains so onto the next..

symbiote420

symbiote420

What's up bro, saw your male plants and thought I'd pop this up! Not too many growers are acquainted with male plants and their characteristics ....we all know that's not the case with you homie! I had all but threw this plant out when a forum bro pointed me in the direction of DJ's book Breeding Exceptional Cannabis where he talks about this.....
Symbiote420 564

.........a Reverse Hermie male! This is my C99 f2 "male," DJ says this type of plant is very valuable in breeding projects .....increases female ratios and no herm issues in the progeny! Gonna test his theory out on some killer clone only strains soon! I have to pick up DJ's book, I have Clarke's and Green's books but neither mentions this theory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom