The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

im still tryn to figure out the cookie dough smell.... i smelled grods cookie cut and it smelled like tooth paste to me... are u talking about after curing it gives off that dough smell or during flowering.... thanks...

ya bro while shes growing you will get the cookie dough smell, just basicly plain cookie dough smell no mint no chocolate just maybe suger cookie dough smell.....

the ones i have going now smell like dough and i dont even need to rud the stalk or stem just bring to my noise and can smell it...

i did feed her very light this round but next round im uping the nutes... gonna run 8 of them... i got two cuts one is aligees and the other i gott from a dude that owns a dispensary said he got it from lostprophet....

i dont know LOSTPROPHET but if you got a cut from brother ALIGEE then you got a real deal cut in house NO DOUBT, so that one should give you the smell your looking for..

i ran my cut for 6months before i got the smell and purple coloring, i was just way off on what this cut liked and how she wanted to be treated....these days she gets work as a single plant and she does much better for me these days......before i was just growing her the same way as all my other plants but it was clear that was just not working so after a few months i just started working on her and i finaly think i got her where shes most happy...

the GSC is my mid size plant being grown in a two litre bottle and in my 4x4 seed making tent, she looks pretty damn nice especialy coming from me..

here we have her little sister thats still in vegg and will remain there for atleast two months..

these two girls big sister is in the 5x5 under a 1000w and in a three gallon pot..

ita been a hate/kinda like relastionship with this girl but latly its become a solid like relastionship, no love or lusting over her but i do like her and thats a step up for me personaly....

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

5x5 tent.

chem soda
cherry pie {gdp}
gsc {fourm}
truck stop cookies
fruity pebble og
trainwreck {arcata}
black cherry soda
dark matter
decapitation

4x4 tent

trainwreck
black cherry soda
truck stop cookies
ox
sour p
unknown
white dojo
chem soda
gsc
dark matter

going to be a full on run this round...

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn Jaws you got soo much going on i love it.... wish i could have that much variety in my garden...ur plants always look soo green and healthy ur plants must love ur greenthumb.. i got mad respect for you and ur growing skills... peace n grow bro...

JAWS

JAWS

CHERRY LIME-AID fems

we have life

5 of 5 poped and we have five above soil....

CHERRY LIME-AID
mother===cherry pie {gdp cut}
father===lime kush {reversed}

this one should be nothing but awesome~nessssss......

and a TRUE clone only...

JAWS

JAWS

DARK MATTER

cut

1 of two in the two litre bottles that will get seeded up, got the bigger ones in the big tent and will be full on budage of those.....very interested in seeing just how well this plant put the buds out, last round she did well even though sge was completely seeded up.....

TRAINWRECK

cut

this is two of 4 that i have in the breeding tent and one of these is already spoken for as far as what shes hoing to be hit with, she will get a heavy dose of DARK MATTER pollen creating more ANTI MATTER seeds....i made a batch last round but i did not get the # i was looking for so im going to make a second batch.......the reamaining three will get hit with the REVERSED WRECK pollen if the project works that is.....

there is one huge WRECK in the 5x5 that makes probably three of the ones you see here, she got some great veg time and is now doing her stretch thing and i have 5 cuts im rooting under the dome....

every body loves the wrek around here as do i...

PICT6332

rawman

rawman

Did u ever pop the TW x Starfighter? I kept all of them to myself when u hooked it up on them! Lol, Had to.

I'd like a sturdier, and a bit mor potent trainwreck and I'll be good! I liked the smell, flavor, and appearance. Just a little weak to me, and a super pain to grow. Lol

Btw ever talk to HigherSolutions? Haven't seen him since I've been back.

JAWS

JAWS

Did u ever pop the TW x Starfighter? I kept all of them to myself when u hooked it up on them! Lol, Had to.

I'd like a sturdier, and a bit mor potent trainwreck and I'll be good! I liked the smell, flavor, and appearance. Just a little weak to me, and a super pain to grow. Lol

Btw ever talk to HigherSolutions? Haven't seen him since I've been back.

ahh my brother whats up ahh nope have not ran that or any of the others ive made sence getting her back...

ANTI MATTER
mother===train wreck
father===dark matter

DAY WALKER fem
mother===trainwreck
father===lime kush reversed

DERAILED
mother===trainwreck
father===starfighter

NIGHT~TRAIN
mother===trainwreck
father===dpd ix {purple pheno}

the top two are new strains but ya i have not grown any of them out as of yet, going to be making some more ANTI MATTER and those are going to be awesome..

really hoping to make a few hundred fem trainwreck but onlt time will tell if thats going to happen or not, things are looking good but untill the pollen has been applyed and i see seed pods forming i wont be to excited...

i have no problems with the way the wreck grow i just grow her straight up no topping and i clean about half the bottom up, yes i lose a bit of bud but its worth it to me all day long if it keeps things in line as far as floppy ass stems.....

i like her potentce she does a great job on me and pretty much any one who hits her to hard gets hit right back so im fine with her on the potentce...

the trainwreck will be around here for a long as time unless i screw up and lose her, i plan on making MANY HYBRIDS with her...the ANTI MATTER & DERAILED should beef her up a bit just needs to be tested is all...

much respect brother;)

JAWS

JAWS

ohh ya i talk with higher quite often sent a few pm back and fourth just today..

rawman

rawman

Maybe its the trim the bottom half I missed, but here's indicates what I had... Which if it was a small grow, or a few plants, it'd have been a breeze. But 22 of them was a pita, Lol.

Forgot to add she pulled well, just shy of 4 lbs off of 2 lights.

See all the string on her! :) She was holding weight though in the end, so dense!
User223871 pic866965 1333899282
User223871 pic880068 1336097023

She waS so dense to the bottom I couldn't bring myself to trimming her, seriously no wasted nugs.

JAWS

JAWS

Maybe its the trim the bottom half I missed, but here's indicates what I had... Which if it was a small grow, or a few plants, it'd have been a breeze. But 22 of them was a pita, Lol.

Forgot to add she pulled well, just shy of 4 lbs off of 2 lights.

See all the string on her! :) She was holding weight though in the end, so dense! View attachment 284597View attachment 284598

She waS so dense to the bottom I couldn't bring myself to trimming her, seriously no wasted nugs.

haha ya thats my girl right there and you and those exact pics are what pushed me into runing her UPscrewed with in the first place, but ya i kept/keep mine more trimed up then that one right there....

yup all the nugs stay hard and with a good shape, but the smell and stickyness is one of her true essence's that make me keep her around all the time....

i get 2+ oz when i do her properly and two me thats plenty from her for me to keep her around..

i got this cut back awhile back from a really good brother and i told him id keep her for a very long time and take very good care of her if he would be so kind as to pass her my way, he did and i am....

peace homie:)

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Aww the always great and finicky arcata! Love the cherry lime aid I'm on board! Haven't run into the cherry pie out here but I'm looking forward to that day. I always get that cookie taste in my mouth when I'm blowing on the GSC but not so menty. If I rub the stocks in late veg I get a distinct minty aroma. It never quite makes it through in the final flowers... Keep it up Jaws.

PANK

JAWS

JAWS

Aww the always great and finicky arcata! Love the cherry lime aid I'm on board! Haven't run into the cherry pie out here but I'm looking forward to that day. I always get that cookie taste in my mouth when I'm blowing on the GSC but not so menty. If I rub the stocks in late veg I get a distinct minty aroma. It never quite makes it through in the final flowers... Keep it up Jaws.

PANK

ya the CHERRY LIME-AID should be the shit for real and i was not even sure the seed would even pop seeing they were pale in color, i only kept 9 seeds from the whole plant so i dropped 5 and shit they all poped and are now above soil......i wish now that i had kept all the seeds pale or even white but cant go back now there just gone....

on the GSC im playing with her again and things look much better these days, after all the problems ive had with her i think i got most of the buggers out and can do a decent grow of her from start to finish....if i get some fem pollen from my reversed trainwreck im deffinetly going to hit the GSC with it...

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK project

ok so things seem to be going well but i for-see a huge problem that i'll speak to after the pics..
WRECK 6
WRECK 7
WRECK 8
WRECK 9
WRECK 10
WRECK 11
WRECK 12
WRECK 13
WRECK 14
WRECK 15

im 25 days into this project with a couple bumps along the way but for the most part things are doing well, as you can see in some of the pics there are seeds on this plant even though it a female plant being reversed if youve been follow along you know why that is...

ok so to the problem i spoke to at the top, that problem is the fact that the wreck gets pretty covered with resin and this one is no different and unlike MOST pure males this is going to cause a problem with the harvesting of the pollen.....

when i work plants for pollen i use a two step process the first being a hand pod by pod harvest with a plastic vial and a long wooden poity stick and the second being the thump method, its very clear if i want a decent amount of pollen from this plant om going to have to do a huge amount of hand harvesting much more so then with a reg male....

if i rely{sp} on the thump tech im going to come up with verry little useable pollen because if i lay this plant on its side and thump the stock will the pollen fall to the wax papper below YES but im thinking about 80% will be cought/stuck to the plant bcause of all the pollen on the branches..

my plan will be to harvest pod by pod by pod untill i get what i think will cover what i want done in this round, will this be a huge pain in the ass YES SIR will it be worth it if the pollen is viable YES SIR so im going to do what i need to do to get what i need.

in the pics above there are two that show pollen sacs just about ready to give the goods im thinking tomorrow i will get my first bit of fem wreck pollen, i think those two sacs will give me enough pollen for say 30 seeds...

ok so wish me luck i may need some for this task...

click on those two pollen sac pis and you can see the resin im going to need to avoid at all cost!!!

JAWS

JAWS

starting to get some roots 10 days in...

CHEM SODA

three of the 5 are in soil now and got other roots from the pie--wreck--decap so maybe tomorrow i'll get some of thse into soil aswell..

JAWS

JAWS

OG RINGO sohum seeds

getting started

CHERRY LIME-AID

im so stoked that not only did the 5 pale white seeds pop but they are all up a growing well..

makes me wish i had kept a cut of the LIME KUSH mother..

ohh well i needed some room for some new stuff, ohh and no roots on those new snips just yet butim sure they will show....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom