The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

I think you should make some killer Crosses with that fpog cut. Hit that girl with that tw pollen

good ideal but for me to do that id need atleast one of the 5 cuts i took to root so ican get more cuts and then hit her with some pollen.....the FPOG i have in flower now i would not want to slow down by pollenating her, have heard so much about this strain i just want as much smokable bud as i can from her in this first run.......besides she in my 5x5 tent which gets no pollenated plant put into it, and lastly if i made that HYBRID id want lots of seeds which means id need to do a whole plant and right now thats just not possible...

in the future maybe that will become a reality!!...

peace brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

sup brotha got a few pics 4 ya
CVD #3 tha keeper like i said hands down can stand up 2 any chem,og,sour or elite cut out there N SHE DID REVEG 4 ME NICE :D
View attachment 285982View attachment 285983View attachment 285986

woww really glad your digging her that much my friend, she looks pretty good and im stoked she reveged for you nicly enough...also very glad i kept a pack for myself HAHAHA.......

if you were wondering its totaly cool with me if you pass her around to any and all on your share list, id love to see her every where...

thank you;)

bigscoot

bigscoot

CVD #2 didnt keep her she flowered 2 long n tha punch wasnt there like #3 but she was good tho OBK#3 didnt none of them make tha cut they all smelled good n looked great but week on smoke this 1 an #1 smelled just like orange
GREAT JOB BROTHA
IMG 3155IMG 3157IMG 3162

OBK#3 didnt none of them make tha cut they all smelled good n looked great but week on smoke this 1 an #1 smelled just like orange
GREAT JOB BROTHA
IMG 3158IMG 3159

will pass them on

JAWS

JAWS

CVD #2 didnt keep her she flowered 2 long n tha punch wasnt there like #3 but she was good tho OBK#3 didnt none of them make tha cut they all smelled good n looked great but week on smoke this 1 an #1 smelled just like orange
GREAT JOB BROTHA
View attachment 286000View attachment 286001View attachment 286007

OBK#3 didnt none of them make tha cut they all smelled good n looked great but week on smoke this 1 an #1 smelled just like orange
GREAT JOB BROTHA
View attachment 286008View attachment 286009

will pass them on

nice ckunkers on those CVD colas yummy, humm sorry that the OBK did not make the cut but hey cant all be home runs HAHAHA...

i do have two ppl who just love the OBK they says its got a huge yield and gets pretty sticky, cant speak to her myself ive never ran it but i do try....

love the honesty my brother!!

thank you:)

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Hello, wow such a great thread, Jaws, just wanted to jump in and say wats up and thank you for starting such a great thread and throwing so much good info up. Just finished going threw the thread and dam have you got a grasp on this whole breeding thing. Do you grow differently when breeding compared to maximizing a yield? (Nutrients, pruning, ect...)

Much Respect! Stay up and Stay Irei

JAWS

JAWS

am i seeing it right you just have a bare bulb hanging like a candlestick?

indeed you are my friend, i at one time used the paro hood but that fn thing was just in my way so i said f it and just threw it in like it is now and yes its a universal bulb so it wont hurt to run it vertical.......

hit that cookie with sum FPOG and call it cookie crumbs just my2cents

only way i could do that is to REVERSE the FPOG and make it COOKIE CRUMBS FEM seeds, not sure what i want to do with the pebble for now i just want to grow her and see whats up....

Hello, wow such a great thread, Jaws, just wanted to jump in and say wats up and thank you for starting such a great thread and throwing so much good info up. Just finished going threw the thread and dam have you got a grasp on this whole breeding thing. Do you grow differently when breeding compared to maximizing a yield? (Nutrients, pruning, ect...)

Much Respect! Stay up and Stay Irei

thank you for the kind words my friend...

yes there are some small differences in the way i grow when growing for yield as aposed to runing a tent for breeding...

main 5x5 tent gets 1000 bulb and are in three gallon trash cans with heavy lower pruning aswell as some topping with certin strains....

breeding 4x4 tent gets run under a single 400 MH bulb plants are in two litre bottles, these plants are also well pruned on the lower portion of there mains.....there normaly NOT topped or pinched although sometimes when working with cuts they kinda top them selves so you will see split plants in my tents both proction tent and breeding tent...

as far as the feeding and dosage nothing really changes other then the times they get water and/or feed, the two litre plants get water or feed faster then the big plants in the big pots...i run the same feeding just at offset times for the two tents...

im in full swing perpetual{sp} mode now it took awhile to get here but im there now, these days its just a matter of timing shit correctly so i dont have an overly full tent thats unmanagable.....

right now im a bit scared that this batch in the 5x5 was let go to veg to long and im not sure there going to stop streching in time, but this morning i see lots and lots of buds kicking in so i think the main strecth is over ahh maybe a couple more days but only time will tell.....

hey BIG J whats the make up of purple monster

PURPLE MONSTER
mother===purple insanity
father===cookie monster

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK

reversel project continued.
WRECK 31
WRECK 32
WRECK 33
WRECK 34
WRECK 35
WRECK 36
WRECK 37
WRECK 38

CHEM SODA

f1 seed plant 1 day after being dusted with DARK MATTER pollen creating more CHEM SODA BX seed.

TRUCK STOP COOKIES

both males here, to the left is the PURPLE DIESEL PHENO to the right we have the COOKIE MONSTER PHENO.

i have two female TSC aswell one PURPLE DIESEL PHENO and one im going to say COOKIE MONSTER PHENO but it could be a slight combo of both parents, will have to wait and see....

seeing im short on males this round i think im going to keep both TSC males use each male on the females then just mix the seeds when there done, this should give a really good mix of this strains genetics for the ppl to look through.

peace;)

kinger

kinger

WRECK S1 's sound super killer,sign me up:D
Keep doing your thing brother nice to see all the nice strains you make.

JAWS

JAWS

decided to hit the GSC with some DARK MATTER pollen, was going to go with the fem wreck pollen but shit those two strains are flimsy enough as it is and i doubt breeding them would sturdy either up...besides canna already has the COOKIE WRECK out so im going to go in a different direction....

WRECK S1 's sound super killer,sign me up:D
Keep doing your thing brother nice to see all the nice strains you make.

i hope so i just did two whole plants so there should be plenty...

420alldaze

420alldaze

mmmm cant beat a good chem,and add some killer wreck to it,? what the hell else is there?....lol, interested in those beans as im sure tons of others as well. hope all is good with you
sick crosses as always

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Nice.. one for breeding and one for yield, thats cool you dont have to change up to much between the two thats my goal, that and having that perpetual grow. I love the economical idea of the 2 liters, very green! especially if your drinking a lot of diet root-beer. Thanks for the insite!

E

E.T.

what happened with your velvet rush? she ever finish? ;)
how'd you like the smoke?

JAWS

JAWS

Nice.. one for breeding and one for yield, thats cool you dont have to change up to much between the two thats my goal, that and having that perpetual grow. I love the economical idea of the 2 liters, very green! especially if your drinking a lot of diet root-beer. Thanks for the insite!

ya thats kow i try to get things done over here....

i dont drink much soda the rootbeer is for girls drinks of the evening and the more fruity drinks she uses to make her own wine coolers, so there a never ending supply of two litres so i though years ago to just use the things for some good.....been useing them for ten years...

what happened with your velvet rush? she ever finish? ;)
how'd you like the smoke?

i took her at 115 days and she was still not done, sadly the buds were huge but also held lots of bud rot so i gave all 3 + oz to my northern grow buddy and after cleaning it he got about 20z of smokable bud...i had no plans to put any of that in my lungs why should i when i had perfectly good weed in hand....

shes a true SAT lovers strain 100%

JAWS

JAWS

gril scout cookies of the left and cherry pie on the right..

both were hit with REVERSED TRAINWRECK ARCATA CUT POLLEN...
GSC  CHERRY PIE FEMS

its a done deal and now we just have to wait and see if the pollen takes and also and heres the big Question can I keep the GSC healthy enough through out to produce not only decent numbers on the seeds but also great looking mature seeds.....i have personaly not had very good luck thus far but we shall see...

umm take the smell of the wreck and mix with the insane smell of the cherry pie ummm ya that should be stellar for-sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom