• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

TRUCK STOP COOKIES

males, two will be worked in this round..

not looking for a ton of pollen from these so i'll just grab what i need to make some F2 and then they will be delt with....

was not going to work these in this round just wanted to get a look but seeing that the CHEM SODA are a no go i had an open spot and some free males so waste not wont not..

peace:)

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

I agree 420alldaze can't beat a good Chem unless you have a better Sour or Wreck! haha

Yea i love the smoke on both GSC and Cherry Pie but for the growing purpose i think the CP is much more resilient to stress, clones faster and some how is also more resistent to some PM that worked its way into one room. Ima do both outdoor this year see if they can compete with the best of them but would much rather take the time to make them HUGE outside if they had some Wreck to them.... hint hint jaws! Haha

I F*&%ing Love trainwreck... grew some purple wreck in an Ebb n Flow years ago that smell and taste is so great. I think something like that TW could add something seriously special to that Cherry Pie.

JAWS

JAWS

i have one hell of a time getting the GSC to root i took 5 snips awhile back and so far one has rooted and one has been thrown out do to turning to mush, have three left but i doubt any of them will root....

the cherry pie i got five for and they were taken the same day as the GSC, ya id take PIE over COOKIES any day of any week....

got a nice wreck in the 5x5 tent in three gallon trash can that getting right up there about 5feet and she should do well in this run...

peace;)

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Same thing happen to me... took 10 CP and 7 GSC cuts... 7 days later 8 of the CP rooted nice only 2 GSC's rooted and then took another week to put out any roots, the funny thing was they rooted above the Rockwell cube and never reached the cube. I pulled one straight out of a cube and put it into soil still didnt take, wish i took a pic. You did seeds right jaws? how did the Germ?

(keep in mind i got my GSC from doctors order in Sac CA, and my CP from a friend who said its the real thing... yet to finish her for myself)

JAWS

JAWS

Same thing happen to me... took 10 CP and 7 GSC cuts... 7 days later 8 of the CP rooted nice only 2 GSC's rooted and then took another week to put out any roots, the funny thing was they rooted above the Rockwell cube and never reached the cube. I pulled one straight out of a cube and put it into soil still didnt take, wish i took a pic. You did seeds right jaws? how did the Germ?

(keep in mind i got my GSC from doctors order in Sac CA, and my CP from a friend who said its the real thing... yet to finish her for myself)

both the cherry pie and GSC are from cuts from friends, i did at one time have a very nice GSC plant going from some seeds i was gifted but i had some bugs ride in on some cuts so that whole thing was scraped.....

if i can keep the GSC going in clone form and at some point learn how to grow her correctly ya id throw out some FEMS same thing with the cherry pie...

Hippie420

Hippie420

Still loving all of the work you are doing here my friend, really making some amazing hybrids that I have my eyes on, as do many I am sure ;) Can't wait to see what else you do this year JAWS, keep doing you brother and making that DANK for the masses.

Peace,
Hippie

JAWS

JAWS

Still loving all of the work you are doing here my friend, really making some amazing hybrids that I have my eyes on, as do many I am sure ;) Can't wait to see what else you do this year JAWS, keep doing you brother and making that DANK for the masses.

Peace,
Hippie

thank you my friend i do the best i can with what i got....

i owe all my cuts and most of my seed stock to my friends that ive made over the years and im very thankful for all of them at what they have passed my way along this last ten years...

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so im not verry happy today and to be honest im quite angry to say the least....

half this is my own fault the other half is my freinds fault...

got some cuts about ten days ago and was told that they were very clean and ready to roll and once they arrived i did give them a once over but i did not do a good enough job and this moring as i had them out foliar feeding them something cought my eye so i grabbed the mag glass and yup sure as shit there were spider mites.....so i had a seat on the crappy with some very choise words to myself about my dumb ass putting everything ive worked on for the last year at risk, then proceeded to thrown away the infected cuts..

SR71 PURPLE KUSH
OG
TRIANGLE KUSH

three of each and thought to myself well live and learn you dumb ass, after a bit of time passed it dawned on me that those fuckers were in with my other clone YES I KNOW they should have been isolated and like i said its half my fault aswell....any way went in there pulled the rest of my clones out and sure enough one here one there so in the morning the battler will begin i have everything i need right here so i just need to get in there and get it done...

should be able to win this battle this time around but only time will tell if im successful or im defeated yet again by the BORG...

peaceo_O

420alldaze

420alldaze

mites suck man, best of luck exterminating those lil fukkers. had the same shit happen to me. handle that shit bro

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

You know I wish I could prevent shit like that but gets the best of us. Transport is key as well their are mad mites all sorts of places.... I'm sure it's not your first rodeo mad positive vibes your way for sticking it out for the long haul....

JAWS

JAWS

mites suck man, best of luck exterminating those lil fukkers. had the same shit happen to me. handle that shit bro

You know I wish I could prevent shit like that but gets the best of us. Transport is key as well their are mad mites all sorts of places.... I'm sure it's not your first rodeo mad positive vibes your way for sticking it out for the long haul....

ya this is my third battle with them in the ten years ive been growing but ive beat devastating both time it was a total loss, BUT this time i have everything i need those other two times they came and i had no plan and nothing in hand to fight...

thanks for good vibes my friend and i have hopes i'll be the victor this time around...

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Jaws man that's sucks about the mites, I know what you're talking about though. After a while you get complacent and forget what a head ache those buggers can be. The same shit happened to me last year.

Also bro the Cali sunsets are finally in flower and are hands down the baddest asss plants so far 2 weeks in. 8 strains 30 plants, 6 Cali sunsets, they're have the best structure, tight and nodey yet tall, bushy, I can't wait to see them in 4 weeks. Ill post pics when things get more exciting, thanks for hooking me up buddy. I can't wait for more jaws gear.

JAWS

JAWS

ya it sucks but hopefuly i can get passed this and keep moving forawrd..

ya the CALI SUNSET was a pretty damn good piece of work sadly the issure arose with that one, but i like i told you be fore please if your into making seeds push some f2 out and PLEASE pass all the cuts along to all your freinds...

thank you;)

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Im just started making seeds, well I haven made any yet but I got a 4x8 tent with 20 strains in it and I just got a 2x2 tent and 250w ballast to flower males in, the ladies hit flower yesterday and the male hits flower Monday, gonna sprinkle the room with pollen shortly. Oh yeah man kill be cracking some more to find a male. I cracked 9 seeds got 6 females and 3 dudes I tossed them cause I wasn't sure when I was gonna be able to flower dudes but I'm ready now.

JAWS

JAWS

Im just started making seeds, well I haven made any yet but I got a 4x8 tent with 20 strains in it and I just got a 2x2 tent and 250w ballast to flower males in, the ladies hit flower yesterday and the male hits flower Monday, gonna sprinkle the room with pollen shortly. Oh yeah man kill be cracking some more to find a male. I cracked 9 seeds got 6 females and 3 dudes I tossed them cause I wasn't sure when I was gonna be able to flower dudes but I'm ready now.

sounds like a plan my friend, and PLEASE spread the killers as you find them.....you would not believe how many pms ive gottan over that damn strain HAHAHA once it got out i pulled them ppl were like where can i get some are there still seeds around, it was very strange indeed...

Look what I found... Good luck fighting those little fuckers bro.

what did you find my friend??....

battle has begun i did a submerge this morning insted of a spray, no spot untreated.....we shall see and the next task will be on wednesday.

JAWS

JAWS

having a little issue over here but other things are still rolling along...

all three of these females were hit this morning with DARK MATTER pollen...

TRAINWRECK===anti matter seeds
WRECK 49

i already have a few of these but i wanted to make a bigger batch, and as usual these seeds will be small seeing its being breed with the wreck...

BLACK CHERRY SODA===black cherry matter seeds
looking back i should have hit this one with more clusterfuck pollen and put out more ALIEN SODA, ahh maybe next time....

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES===altered states seeds
this one IF i can get her to harvest as a healthy plant should be quite the hybrid for-sure...

tomorrow or monday i'll get some shots in here of these two..

COOKIE CARGO fem's
mother===girl scout cookies {fourm cut}
father===trainwreck {arcata reversed plant}

CHERRY PIE CARGO fem's
mother===cherry pie {gdp cut}
father===trainwreck {arcata reversed plant}

peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom