• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ok i think i just read like 50 of the last pages. this is a crazy long thread man. i guess the question i have for you is what are your current favorites you have came across or have made. lots of selection so im super interested in what your personally really digging and what people you toke with have been digging. keep up the work mang ~SMF~

nsango

nsango

ahoy there from another land where great whites roam the seas, from a place where the marijuana culture is large, but not in the sense of what you have going on over there.

Been on the hunt for your genes ever since i was lucky enough to receive a freebie of a sour bubble x banana kush. i am sure one pheno was banana dominant and the smell was unlike anything i had ever even imagined was possible for a plant to produce.

subsequently i have been on the hunt for anything jaws, and more specifically banana, was lucky enough to lay my hands on some limey monster, banana dojo and decapitation the other day.

was wondering if you had a chance if you could give me an any info or pics on these?

flowering duration, stretch, yield or any other info you find relevant.

thanks again, keep on doing what you are doing

JAWS

JAWS

ok i think i just read like 50 of the last pages. this is a crazy long thread man. i guess the question i have for you is what are your current favorites you have came across or have made. lots of selection so im super interested in what your personally really digging and what people you toke with have been digging. keep up the work mang ~SMF~

ya brother i was thinking about starting a new thread to start the new year but as you can see i did not do that, should have though..

current favorites humm.

CHEM SODA just love her.
TRAINWRECK classic strain has almost everything i need in a plant.

those two would be my fav at the moment....

excitedly waiting to try some UNseeded DECAPITAION and the FPOG..

not a huge fan of the GSC i think shes best use in hybrids, i prefer the CHERRY PIE over her in almost all areas.....

i have some beautiful DARK MATTER plants going that are very promising to be sure, i have some f2's out now being tested, ive yet to try her UNseeded aswell so im looking forward to that from this mext harvest..

no one dislikes the WRECK they all want wreck all the time every time, and im getting a ton of interest for more URKLE....those two strains ive been involved with for many years now even though i have not had the urkle in several years she still ask for by some of my ppl...

personaly id like to have my WHITE SALOM & PINK Chemdog back but thats just not going to be happening......even futher back id like to try the ABUSIVE KUSH again she was really good to me back in 04/05...

some new things that im interest in...

LEGEND OG
TRIANLE OG
RASPBERRY KUSH
ANIMAL OOKIES
ALBERT WALKER

the two that are most wanted by me..
SALOM CREEK BIGBUD
SKUNK BUD {RKS}

always looking for something new my friend....

ahoy there from another land where great whites roam the seas, from a place where the marijuana culture is large, but not in the sense of what you have going on over there.

Been on the hunt for your genes ever since i was lucky enough to receive a freebie of a sour bubble x banana kush. i am sure one pheno was banana dominant and the smell was unlike anything i had ever even imagined was possible for a plant to produce.

subsequently i have been on the hunt for anything jaws, and more specifically banana, was lucky enough to lay my hands on some limey monster, banana dojo and decapitation the other day.

was wondering if you had a chance if you could give me an any info or pics on these?

flowering duration, stretch, yield or any other info you find relevant.

thanks again, keep on doing what you are doing

yes i too like me some sour.

SOUR PEBBLES
SOUR ALIEN {ALIEN TECH PHENO}
SOUR ALIEN {ECSD PHENO}
SOUR BANANA OG
SOUR BUBBLE * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW
SOUR BUBBLE * HERI
SOUR BUBBLE * NEW YORK BIGBUD
SOUR BUBBLE * PLUSHBERRY
SOUR BUBBLE * SOUR DIESEL
SOUR BUBBLE {F3}
SOUR CALI 1.0
SOUR CREAM
SOUR DIESEL
SOUR DIESEL * FREE TIBET
SOUR DIESEL * HERI J OG
SOUR DIESEL * SOUR BUBBLE {BX4}
SOUR DIESEL {IBL}
SOUR DIESEL {ILB}
SOUR DIESEL IBL * DEEZ
SOUR DIESEL KUSH
SOUR DIESEL KUSH* DEEZ
SOUR DIESEL V.3
SOUR DIESEL V-3 * SOUR DIESEL
SOUR DIESEL X AK-47 * BLUEBERRY BLAST
SOUR DOG #2 * CASCADIA
SOUR DOG #4 * GEISHA
SOUR DOG {F3}
SOUR DUBS * HERI J OG
SOUR FLAME OG
SOUR GRAPES
SOUR KUSH
SOUR KUSH
SOUR MANTIS
SOUR OG
SOUR P
SOUR STRAWBERRY KUSH
SOUR TAHOE OG
SOUR TURBO

on the three strains you speak of ican give ya some pics of the DECAP umm the other two are in different stages of being tested right now, the BANANA DOJO should be done and i need to speak to the teaster to see if the pics are ready...

those three strains were just released last firday and they were on the BIN list, the site that hosted that release should have some ppl testing some of those, may be go there and type in those names and see what comes up....

ahh ya the BANANA KUSH im getting hit pretty hard by many ppl about getting more of those made, umm the deamd seems to be getting overwhelming for those so i may be making a much bigger batch of those in the F-10 gen....i was quite shocked to see what that first pack went for at auction!!......

i'll see about getting you some pics of the DECAP but if you a member of the mag there is a dude over there by the name of MAJ POTHEAD who is a very long time friend and hes been runing the DECAP sence 07 so he knows her like that back of his hand and hes also where i got the cut back from to make the f2's you have right now.....hit him up if ya can tell him i sent you over..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

NSANGO :)

some DECAPITATION pics for you..

DECAP MALE13

flower time===60/65
stretch===your call have not done a straight test the above was pretty squat real bubba ish, but i flowered her small...i have one going now that i veg much longer and is about 4 foot tall, id guess two x stretch...

yield===quite well for the size you chose to flower her at, the bigger the veg plant that bigger the floering plant the more yield per plant...id say a midium yielding strain not small but not a huge producer...

smell/taste===unique if you dont like coffee you most liky wont like this plants smell or taste, after drying and a short cure the buds smell stongly of a coffee shop and has that coffee bubba ish state to them...

potence===matter of ones opinion i find her quiet potent and very indica type stone, im sure if you have a hoggy frind who like to smoke half the joint before passing just let him go first he will most likly be quit for awhile after the stone set in on his ass...

but like i was saying before i have not smoked any UNseeded DECAP in years so this next harvest ill get that honor ones again, the last round with her i toked on some deseeded but that was good but this round should be the fire in which i speak to above...

enjoy her:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so here are a couple related strains so you can see the relastions of the two...

CHEM SODA

DARK MATTER

the reason im putting these two in this post like i am is because the MOTHER of the DARK MATTER is the CHEM SODA...

here is a pic of the two side by side with the SODA being on the left and the MATTER on the right..

there the same age and were flowered about the same size 28-30 inches and are now around three weeks and the stretch has almost stop and there about 4 foot tall, i have 14 SODAS and 4MATTERS in this 5x5 tent..

nsango

nsango

NSANGO :)

some DECAPITATION pics for you..

View attachment 287250View attachment 287251View attachment 287252View attachment 287253View attachment 287254View attachment 287257View attachment 287258

flower time===60/65
stretch===your call have not done a straight test the above was pretty squat real bubba ish, but i flowered her small...i have one going now that i veg much longer and is about 4 foot tall, id guess two x stretch...

yield===quite well for the size you chose to flower her at, the bigger the veg plant that bigger the floering plant the more yield per plant...id say a midium yielding strain not small but not a huge producer...

smell/taste===unique if you dont like coffee you most liky wont like this plants smell or taste, after drying and a short cure the buds smell stongly of a coffee shop and has that coffee bubba ish state to them...

potence===matter of ones opinion i find her quiet potent and very indica type stone, im sure if you have a hoggy frind who like to smoke half the joint before passing just let him go first he will most likly be quit for awhile after the stone set in on his ass...

but like i was saying before i have not smoked any UNseeded DECAP in years so this next harvest ill get that honor ones again, the last round with her i toked on some deseeded but that was good but this round should be the fire in which i speak to above...

enjoy her:)

thanks so much Jaws, just been looking over it in the mag, looks like my type of strain, nice dense nuggets, full of indica potency. thanks for the prompt reply, looking forward to putting these into some medium and getting them growing. will be them both indoors and out, keen to see how these will perform under the African sun.

thanks again, much respect and appreciation

JAWS

JAWS

the respect and thanks gos to you and all the others farmers who think my gear is worth the time and space in there gardens either indoors or out out...

thank you:)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

went into one of the flower huts this morning and my lone cookie monster f2 is a GIRL.

stoked i'll have a little something somethin...curious it its GSC leaner.... has stretched like NONE and is a straight pole plant.....

edit - Didnt even see the post above while i was posting this.

ive been running your gear since 2010 jaws and have had nothing but fire.

those DPD x trip OG beans i got off ya, i would definitely trade some hardcore stash for another pack of those. straight fire.

youre the man.

JAWS

JAWS

went into one of the flower huts this morning and my lone cookie monster f2 is a GIRL.

stoked i'll have a little something somethin...curious it its GSC leaner.... has stretched like NONE and is a straight pole plant.....

edit - Didnt even see the post above while i was posting this.

ive been running your gear since 2010 jaws and have had nothing but fire.

those DPD x trip OG beans i got off ya, i would definitely trade some hardcore stash for another pack of those. straight fire.

youre the man.

ahhh super stoked for you my friend you will like the MONSTER and from what you just said iD guess you have the DMT PHENO which is cool and will put off some nice nugs and will be quite punget it smell...

right now i have a MONSTER leaning male TRUCK STOP COOKIES thats also leaning to the DMT side of things and man he FN stinks but real good like.....

ya man i keep telling my self i need to pop some more of those DPD * TRIP OG seeds as well as those TWISTED PURPLE OG but man i got so much shit over here and im neck deep into some other stuff in the clone department i just cant seem to find the time....i will at some point those for-sure...

thank you:)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

well just a heads up if you ever need to see them in action again, ill always have a half tent saved for that girl.

stay up brother!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah that first pic looks dead pegged to whats startin to put out..... leaf shape and all.

i'll snag a buncha pics tomorrow and make sure to head back in here ;-)

W

wildcatblue

JAWS, dude...where can I find your beans? I totally missed the cannazon drop on Saturday and everything is gone...I'd love to try the banana dojo...anywhere else I can find them?

JAWS

JAWS

well just a heads up if you ever need to see them in action again, ill always have a half tent saved for that girl.

stay up brother!

ya brother when i make more you will get some for-sure aswell as some of the TWISTED f2, just not sure when that will be..

yeah that first pic looks dead pegged to whats startin to put out..... leaf shape and all.

i'll snag a buncha pics tomorrow and make sure to head back in here ;-)

awesome you should be happy with her then...

JAWS, dude...where can I find your beans? I totally missed the cannazon drop on Saturday and everything is gone...I'd love to try the banana dojo...anywhere else I can find them?

im very sorry you did not get the pack you wanted my friend, im all by my self over here and i sometime lose quanity of seeds per strains to the fact that i make so many different strains at a time...

ive been trying to cut down on the strains #'s and focus more on seed production of each strain, ahh but i cant just do it over night so im working on it best i can over here...

yes thats the only place to get my gear, ive had a few offer from other places but like you knoe first hand i have trouble just suppling to one vendor let alone two or three....

really everything in the BINS are gone already......i really need to step it up and put out many more seeds it seems...

thanks friends:)

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I'm eagerly awaiting the dark matter dropping, I've been wanting those since you mentioned them a few months ago.

Ill be sharing the Cali sunset for sure buddy, what sucks is that was the strain I wanted most and when word came out they weren't dropping it took the wind out of my sails and I just gave up and didn't even try for the 2 or 3 other statins I wanted that drop.

JAWS

JAWS

ya the DARK MATTER are really looking good and i think there going to do very well once they get out there so i think im going to make a really big batch of those next time out...

the CALIFORNIA SUNSET was a strain that i knw would do well but with the issue with another breeder those were just pushed to the curb...

im very put back at what im seeing with this new CHEM SODA F1 female i have going, shes different then the one i keep around in clone form sadly i did not top her and there are no branches to be taking for cuts....

i hit her awhile back with some DARK MATTER pollen to make more CHEM SODA BX but ill be damned if the seeds are not purple in color very very strange, im sure they will lose this inique color over time but right now there pretty cool looking...

this f1 one seed plant is taking more after her mother which was the BLACK CHERRY SODA which i have cuts of going so thats always a good thing..

the CHEM SODA i hold tight is a decent mix of both parents with that beautiful watered down grape/purple color where as this other one has a more purple look to her and ence shes been dusted she has very brown/gold hairs laying over top the purple buds and seeds....

i'll try to get some decent pics of that here before long and before the color on the seeds change..

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
TRAINWRECK project

ok so things seem to be going well but i for-see a huge problem that i'll speak to after the pics..
View attachment 284751View attachment 284752View attachment 284753View attachment 284754View attachment 284755View attachment 284756View attachment 284757View attachment 284758View attachment 284759View attachment 284760
im 25 days into this project with a couple bumps along the way but for the most part things are doing well, as you can see in some of the pics there are seeds on this plant even though it a female plant being reversed if youve been follow along you know why that is...

ok so to the problem i spoke to at the top, that problem is the fact that the wreck gets pretty covered with resin and this one is no different and unlike MOST pure males this is going to cause a problem with the harvesting of the pollen.....

when i work plants for pollen i use a two step process the first being a hand pod by pod harvest with a plastic vial and a long wooden poity stick and the second being the thump method, its very clear if i want a decent amount of pollen from this plant om going to have to do a huge amount of hand harvesting much more so then with a reg male....

if i rely{sp} on the thump tech im going to come up with verry little useable pollen because if i lay this plant on its side and thump the stock will the pollen fall to the wax papper below YES but im thinking about 80% will be cought/stuck to the plant bcause of all the pollen on the branches..

my plan will be to harvest pod by pod by pod untill i get what i think will cover what i want done in this round, will this be a huge pain in the ass YES SIR will it be worth it if the pollen is viable YES SIR so im going to do what i need to do to get what i need.

in the pics above there are two that show pollen sacs just about ready to give the goods im thinking tomorrow i will get my first bit of fem wreck pollen, i think those two sacs will give me enough pollen for say 30 seeds...

ok so wish me luck i may need some for this task...

click on those two pollen sac pis and you can see the resin im going to need to avoid at all cost!!!

Hey J catching up on a ridiculous amount of pages of this thread, but saw this issue. What about hanging the plant upside down and thumping shim? Like wait for the prime moment and chop/lop a section and hang upside down and then thump, rather then the sideways thump method. Just a thought...

How'd the Aliendawg F3s work out for ya? I haven't seen them in the last few pages but I still have some catching up to do. Hope all is good in your neck of the wood brotha!

Crom

JAWS

JAWS

hello CROM;)
ya brother i may end up doing something like that, i have all my target plants hit twice now and i have some extra for the next run so any i harvest now will just be extra for future use....but once hes cut thats it so i wont to make sure everything i have dusted has taken good before making the final move with him....

the aliendawg f3 where fine brother but did not tke any cuts knowing i stil had seeds and i had a full plate from the last round i just could not keep everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom