The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Jaws that's funny u said White Rhino nobody ever believes me but back in the days I'm thinking early '00-'01 my connect would drive up 2 Humboldt county & bring back the best dank on earth.. This guy had insane fire every time & he was my top secret connection.. When I got his dank nobody in my town ever had better bud then me.. Never ever.. Still 2 this day some of the best buds came from that guy that got it from Humboldt County.. The way I measure the power of dank is how it makes me feel.. When its super strong I get a OD feeling like when u smoke way 2 much wax.. It makes me feel paranoid & when I get paranoid I start thinking crazy thoughts like >> oh man I don't feel 2 good then it gets worse like oh man I think I'm gunna b sick!! The whole 2hrs of the stonedness im feeling like this.. & 1 time I got a batch from my boy of White Rhino that was so strong I couldn't finish a whole joint with out feeling sick.. I never ever got another batch of white rhino like that.. It was really bomb.. He also got some Snow White or Snow I can't member but it was fire with a crazy chem like funk. Even some stuff called Misty it was fire but smelled like throw up.. Every 2 weeks he would bust out fire that was kill..

Sorry 4 the long post it's juss u reminded me about White Rhino..LOL

ya i bought some seeds called CALIFORNIA ORIGINAL/SPECIAL from KC-BRAINS it was supose to be some american california skunk and i payed i think $19.00 for ten seeds, any way i grew this ahit in my first ever indoor grwo under HID a single 250 mh in a thirty square foot closet and was getting something 5 watts per square foot totaly shit numbers...but man i got to say that plant grew like a champ to this days its the biggest single cola bud ive ever put out it was two foot long and i grew it up bent it over almost straight across then it hit the wall and started growing up the wall, all along the horazontal part all the shoots were standing straight up it was the damndest thing i had ever seen to that point....

once it was done i had my father come over and we rolled one up smoked on it for a bit and we both like the flovor and the stone was kinda creepy creeper weed and i knew i had may to a couple to may tokes at the time and i think my dad felt the same way....short there after my father said well son i got to get i said ok love ya and be careful on the way home, he lived maybe 20 minutes away so about an hour had passed and the phone rings and its my dad he said he had just made it home i ask him what took so long he said he got so ripped at my house and the more time had paseed the stoned he got...he said he stooped at a red light and spaced off and was jarred by the cars behind him blaring there horns at him, he said after he got out of there he stopped at the park and did some walk around laps around the pond they had there untill he felt his head was clear enough to go ahead and get on home....

to this day after smoking on all the killers ive grown over the last ten years he still tells me none of them came close to doing to him what that cali skunk did...

i was lucky enough to run into some one who had three of those seeds still and there mine now dont you know....

i dont know if what KC-BRAINS has these days under that name is the same but the price is still pretty cheap on those....

ahh well shit looks like a yammered on a bit myself...

peace brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

DARK MATTER F1

cuts
20 days flower, these are the two small ones there 4 sisters are right about 5foot now.....

FRUITY PEBBLE OG

cut
strange plant!!

CHEM SODA F1

plant, hit with dark matter pollen f1 so holding chem soda bx1 seeds..

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

WHITE DOJO F1

plant
think i may hit this one in the morning, maybe make some WHITE MATTER or something with the CLUSTERFUCK pollen i still have on hand....

ALIENDAWG F4

coco cut
COCO21
COCO22
this one is going to get a good amount of veg before i flip her out this time...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ya i bought some seeds called CALIFORNIA ORIGINAL/SPECIAL from KC-BRAINS it was supose to be some american california skunk and i payed i think $19.00 for ten seeds, any way i grew this ahit in my first ever indoor grwo under HID a single 250 mh in a thirty square foot closet and was getting something 5 watts per square foot totaly shit numbers...but man i got to say that plant grew like a champ to this days its the biggest single cola bud ive ever put out it was two foot long and i grew it up bent it over almost straight across then it hit the wall and started growing up the wall, all along the horazontal part all the shoots were standing straight up it was the damndest thing i had ever seen to that point....

once it was done i had my father come over and we rolled one up smoked on it for a bit and we both like the flovor and the stone was kinda creepy creeper weed and i knew i had may to a couple to may tokes at the time and i think my dad felt the same way....short there after my father said well son i got to get i said ok love ya and be careful on the way home, he lived maybe 20 minutes away so about an hour had passed and the phone rings and its my dad he said he had just made it home i ask him what took so long he said he got so ripped at my house and the more time had paseed the stoned he got...he said he stooped at a red light and spaced off and was jarred by the cars behind him blaring there horns at him, he said after he got out of there he stopped at the park and did some walk around laps around the pond they had there untill he felt his head was clear enough to go ahead and get on home....

to this day after smoking on all the killers ive grown over the last ten years he still tells me none of them came close to doing to him what that cali skunk did...

i was lucky enough to run into some one who had three of those seeds still and there mine now dont you know....

i dont know if what KC-BRAINS has these days under that name is the same but the price is still pretty cheap on those....

ahh well shit looks like a yammered on a bit myself...

peace brother:)
The good old days.. That strain sounds great.. I member starting out with a cheap ass bootleg street lamp setup.. That light was all wired crazy & never looked safe.. That light sure tought me how 2 raise spider mites..LOL!! Back in the old days it was a lot harder 2 learn how 2 grow there wasn't places 2 ask people what 2 do.. We were on r own with r only weapon a Book!! Back then the my grow book looked like it was written by Aliens or sumthin.. Now I know what those words mean but as a kid it juss fuckin confused me..the way I learned was by failure after failure but never giving up.. I bet that's how u learned 2..LOL!!

JAWS

JAWS

The good old days.. That strain sounds great.. I member starting out with a cheap ass bootleg street lamp setup.. That light was all wired crazy & never looked safe.. That light sure tought me how 2 raise spider mites..LOL!! Back in the old days it was a lot harder 2 learn how 2 grow there wasn't places 2 ask people what 2 do.. We were on r own with r only weapon a Book!! Back then the my grow book looked like it was written by Aliens or sumthin.. Now I know what those words mean but as a kid it juss fuckin confused me..the way I learned was by failure after failure but never giving up.. I bet that's how u learned 2..LOL!!

hahaha ya man that story above was my first grow with a HID lamp, but before that it was me and my heat lamp with a tin foil type hood shooting down to me tiny babby seenling that was in a two litre bottle in MG soil being feed a couple times a wkk with full doses of mg ferts and with ZERO drainage holes in the bottom i knew jack shit about growing..

got start because mu uncle who lived next to me told me a few years back he grew a couple plants in his dirt basement and he told mne he did it with a heat lamp....well shit if you can do it so can i AHHH ya not really something that went well for me...

after talking to him he told me about the net and that there were places online that would show me how to drive, ohhh and yes 2003 was the first time i had any kind of knowledge about the internet...

my first site was called KLOSET KING and it was awesome and i was on there every single night learning and ohhh and ahhh ing everything i was seeing especialy those buds i was seeing ppl grow and said to myse self you can do this so thats how i got hooked on growing a little over 10 years ago last month...

i was there about two months before i was offered a MOD spot which i gladly accepted and held it for a couple of years before i left that site and went to the mag then here to the farm then to the old HG420 and a couple inbetween aswell as the CANNAZON and CANNETICS...ive been all over but main stay tight to just a couple sites these days..

put your time in ya ive done that for-sure and have een involved in hundreds of great deals and several really really shity deals but im still here kicking shit around and making new friends and pushing out the best killer hybrids i can personaly make so life is good these days....

peace brother;)

kinger

kinger

hahaha ya man that story above was my first grow with a HID lamp, but before that it was me and my heat lamp with a tin foil type hood shooting down to me tiny babby seenling that was in a two litre bottle in MG soil being feed a couple times a wkk with full doses of mg ferts and with ZERO drainage holes in the bottom i knew jack shit about growing..

got start because mu uncle who lived next to me told me a few years back he grew a couple plants in his dirt basement and he told mne he did it with a heat lamp....well shit if you can do it so can i AHHH ya not really something that went well for me...

after talking to him he told me about the net and that there were places online that would show me how to drive, ohhh and yes 2003 was the first time i had any kind of knowledge about the internet...

my first site was called KLOSET KING and it was awesome and i was on there every single night learning and ohhh and ahhh ing everything i was seeing especialy those buds i was seeing ppl grow and said to myse self you can do this so thats how i got hooked on growing a little over 10 years ago last month...

i was there about two months before i was offered a MOD spot which i gladly accepted and held it for a couple of years before i left that site and went to the mag then here to the farm then to the old HG420 and a couple inbetween aswell as the CANNAZON and CANNETICS...ive been all over but main stay tight to just a couple sites these days..

put your time in ya ive done that for-sure and have een involved in hundreds of great deals and several really really shity deals but im still here kicking shit around and making new friends and pushing out the best killer hybrids i can personaly make so life is good these days....

peace brother;)

Hell yeahbrother,I remember when I first found overgrow and I was like WOW there is a place like this for all of us :)

JAWS

JAWS

layed the REVERSED TRAINWRECK to rest this morning and will just let him dry out and i'll run him through a steel mesh and get any left over pollen...

REVERSED ARCATA TRAINWRECK..
WRECK 59
WRECK 60

humm what to worked next CHERRY PIE perhaps a GSC or maybe some CHERRY LIME AID....

choises choises:D

ohh ya wanted to say this is day 21 of flower so he went a totaly of 5weeks in flower in his short life..

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA

cut f1
241 wreck
242  wreck

as with the chrry pie this one just did her second dance with the reversed tw pollen, she a big girl a tad over five feet today at 21 days flowering, got 14 of these going in the 5x5 and i think this is the smallest one..

CHEM SODA CARGO

peaceo_O

JAWS

JAWS

Ummmm Cherry Limeade sounds tasty.. I love cherry limeade..

ya i just ask my women for a spell check so it seems ive been spelling it incorrectly so i'll have to make sure and remedy that for-sure...

ya and i got some CHERRY LIEMADE two litre bottles to go along with those once they get a bit bigger....humm when ya said that i thought it was because i had put new pics up but i did no so again i'll have to remedy that aswell...

thanks for the interest my friend..

peace

JAWS

JAWS

Nice Lil 1's.. I'm bettin there gunna b bomb.. I've never tryed lime Kush b4 but it sure does sound nice.. If u find a cherry Limey pheno that would b crazy.. Good luck

ya the LIME KUSH is worth your time if your thinking about trying her, umm on this hybrid i dont know if im going to find that combo although the lime does carrie a big time lime smell the cherry pie had no real cherry smell just more of a scent sent down from the heavens in my mind any ways.....maybe if some one hit the ALIENDAWG cherry with a lime kush or vice versa one might get something like what your refering too...

this is my second batch of LIME KUSH seeds made the last 800 count seed batch i pulled because i found a male so there just setting here getting old!!......

throwing mad shit in cups over here bro, all sorts of jazzed. Haha
What was ur thoughts on the lime kush? Lime cookies fitna be crazy I can sense it

lime kush as i stated above is pretty good shit and i in no way had her anywhere near diailed in so she can be much better then i got from her, still yet great smell just loved it....

LIME COOKIES have been made im having them tested as we speak...

right now im making these two...

ALTERED STATES
mother===gsc
father===dark matter

COOKIE CARGO fems
mother===gsc
father===trainwreck arcata {reversed}

not a huge fan of the GSC in her pure form so im looking to make a connestion with something which will give her a better yield and stronger stalks/stems..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur rite about cherry pie the smell is so killer but no cherry.. Great indica high tho..

Lime isn't a taste I've ever had in weed b4.. At least not that I know of.. It sounds pretty tasty.. I'm sure it was kill if u used it 2 make different crosses with.. Keep up the great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom