The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
soserthc1

soserthc1

This thread is pardon my french fucking incredible for the two or so years I have been on these boards I have missed it and or been intimidated by its size, but for some reason have never checked it out and I got say it has been my loss. Your attention to detail , cleanliness , personal skills , incredible names , insane amount of time required , crazy amount of different interesting strains and projects going on , the time to detail it so properly , originality etc....... is mind numbing ... your are one awesome interesting breeder/grower and i am officially on for the rest of the show..... but must say my eyes hurt now... Mad Respect SoSer.......

JAWS

JAWS

WHITE DOJO

f1 seed plant

ok so for those of you who have been followeing myself and this thread should know by now if you see me posting pics from the bathroom two things are happening..

1.male is being worked
2.female is being worked over

i was hoping to just run her stright through but the temptation was just to damn much and i had to hit her with some pollen, so today she is a true women and will be housing seeds pretty quick....

this PHENO is pushing the WHITE side of things shes getting that very in your face sweet canalope smell thats just amazing....

im checking her daly for any sings of purple and none yet, ahh was really hoping she would come with some color and hopefully she will here over the next couple weeks....

this breed was small time so not many seeds will be produced but its going to be enough to get a look at for-sure...

peace:)

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Jaws i just pitched a tent over here seeing those Cherry pie (GDP) x Lime Kush, sounds legit... seems like your working that Train wreck into everything you can, GREAT idea but once those CPxLK are ready for some pollon please please please hit it with some of that train wreck:eek: (Train Lime Pie) or (LimePie Express) I agree with the u the GSC is not much of a winner, couple of nice traits... deffinetly sub par compared to the PIE's traits. Then again ive had some bad experiences with the GSC.... maybe im just a hatter.

Stay up and Stay IREI :cool:

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws i just pitched a tent over here seeing those Cherry pie (GDP) x Lime Kush, sounds legit... seems like your working that Train wreck into everything you can, GREAT idea but once those CPxLK are ready for some pollon please please please hit it with some of that train wreck:eek: (Train Lime Pie) or (LimePie Express) I agree with the u the GSC is not much of a winner, couple of nice traits... deffinetly sub par compared to the PIE's traits. Then again ive had some bad experiences with the GSC.... maybe im just a hatter.

Stay up and Stay IREI :cool:

ya im not sure about hitting the CHERY LIMEADE with the WRECK because i have a full CHERRY PIE right now that was hit pretty hard with the WRECK reversed pollen making the CHERRY PIE CARGO, shes in the big tent right next to the COOKIE CARGO....we also have some CHEM SODA CARGO & some PRUITY PEBBLE CARGO and lastly the DARK MATTER CARGO....i think i have just a touch left and will hold it tightly and most likly hit the BLACK CHERRY SODA next round givening me some BLACK CHERRY CARGO......

so i think ive done enough work with the FEM WRECK POLLEN for awhile, i should have had a lot more pollen to work with but i just could not figure out a good way to get the pollen from the plant into my containers so id say i lost probably 90% of the pollen that was there to be had.....

she very easy to reverse but a real mother fu&%$# to get the pollen from him...

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

O word, i feel ya. Had to be kinda selective with that o so special Wreck Pollon, haha im still searching for a male over here at Organish farms!

JAWS

JAWS

soylent green,she has been in the corner of the tent,not getting as much love.Still have clones so next round will see how she shines.She smells good and looks like she could yield too.

its great to see those being grown out i had a lot of hope that those would be really cool, sadly not near as many ppl are trying them as i would have hoped..

Starfighter f2, Has a nice funk too her and looks killer to.Im happy.

ya those speak for them selves and i dont take much credit for them i just made the f2 from some solid f1's, so ya glad you like them though...

Derailed,this plant is some funk:D Both phenos I have smell like wreck,one has more stronger stems than the other,it also has some chunky buds.Have clones off both so ill pick a winner next round.

ahhhhh now your talking my friend the one you speak of with the wreck smell but also with a thicker stem AHH YA thats the one i want to know more about....

any time im working with the wreck either as the mother or the father of the hybrid im ALWAYS looking to strenghten{sp} the profile while trying to really keep the wreck smell and resin content......

aswesome:)

JAWS

JAWS

Thank you for everything brother,I am glad I could grow some of these out for you. The fatter bud derailed is the one.Bigger buds ,stronger stems,still has wreck smell and crystally everywhere. Next round there is gonna be 4 of those in the tent.

way to go my brother thank you much for your time and space, hope to see more pics from the next run.....

very nice:)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

my little Cookie Monster F2 chuggin along.... day 22. i flipped her wayyy early but i'll still get a little smoke out of her.... excited to see it come about jaws!
CMf2 top day 22
Cookie Monster f2 day 22

dont pay attention to that super burnt dawg waltz next to it LOL. they all got the same exact feeding out of the same buckets and everything, and that bitch acted like a fed her straight up BLEACH. lol.....anyways the cookie monster is comin out in me.... going to have to pop some more here soon and look for a keeper. already coming through with a mothball/musky type smell.... hahahahaha im trying not to laugh but its like bacon cotton candy-ish??? if that makes sense hahaha, like the fat from bacon.....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

my little Cookie Monster F2 chuggin along.... day 22. i flipped her wayyy early but i'll still get a little smoke out of her.... excited to see it come about jaws!View attachment 289861View attachment 289862

dont pay attention to that super burnt dawg waltz next to it LOL. they all got the same exact feeding out of the same buckets and everything, and that bitch acted like a fed her straight up BLEACH. lol.....anyways the cookie monster is comin out in me.... going to have to pop some more here soon and look for a keeper. already coming through with a mothball/musky type smell.... hahahahaha im trying not to laugh but its like bacon cotton candy-ish??? if that makes sense hahaha, like the fat from bacon.....
mmmmm bacon

JAWS

JAWS

my little Cookie Monster F2 chuggin along.... day 22. i flipped her wayyy early but i'll still get a little smoke out of her.... excited to see it come about jaws!View attachment 289861View attachment 289862

glad you like my friend, but like the STARFIGHTER f2 i made it was no trouble the genetics of the f1 did all the work but ya glad you like then....

she should ger very very sticky for you aswell, ahh bacon HAHAHA.............

indeed she was flowered to soon a better veg time next round will give a more robust MONSTER for-sure...

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

ahhhh new look i like...

ok so sorry but i gave the wrong info on the last post i did with pics above, that GSC plant is not holding the COOKIE CARGO seeds she is holding the ALTERED STATES seeds, sorry about that folks...

ALTERED STATES
mother===gsc {fourm cut}
father===dark matter f1 pollen

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA

f1 plant
246  matter
247  matter
248  matter
249  matter
250  matter
251  matter

this plant was hit with dark matter f1 pollen so she is houseing CHEM SODA BX seeds, i chose to do another round of seeds because i know once my testers get done and ppl get a look at this one it will be wanted.......

also to those new to this thread this plant the CHEM SODA can be grown to a huge size if one wants that type of plant...

her big sister just so you know this girl can get very big..

the reason is clear im making seeds with her....

LOGIC and CREW new look is awesome so thank you all for your hard work, much respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom