The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

I was lucky to get my hands on them, I had my eye on these after you said the Chem soda was your favorite cut.

Keep in mind I'm not a master grower, these were grown in foxfarm/super soil with tap water nothing special...also these were root-bound fairly bad when I flipped/transplanted them. Easy to grow, she takes abuse well. I went 67 days flower, 106 total. Finished in 2 gallon bags. No bananas.

DPD leaners smell like fruit/apples, Chem leaners smell like plastic/paint/garlic. Early flower they all smelled like cream soda/egg nog/red wine, that smell mostly faded.. but my favorite (#2) retained the most of that cream soda smell.

#5 yielded 3 zips from 3 tops. With the temps I had (59-69) & how long I vegged them, to get 3 zips in 2 gallons of dirt rly surprised me. But it's kinda leafy, I gave it to a friend that runs hydro.. I'm sure he will make her happy. Smells like wet paint, or if your familiar with Eagle 20..it's the exact same smell. Garlic smell comes in last week.

#6 smelled like fresh cut apples/fructis shampoo, amazing smell..but it was leafy.
#7 was maybe the most potent, but the taste was lacking...very nearly kept this one.
#1 was the darkest purple I ever seen, huge stinky buds...but the potency wasn't there.
#2 is my keeper, that sweet soda smell/taste is very unique. Dense purple buds, great high.

Pics are about day 45, 55(smoke test), 65.

View attachment 291085View attachment 291084View attachment 291087View attachment 291088View attachment 291089View attachment 291090View attachment 291091View attachment 291086

Thanks~

dude you and i are going to talk in the PM shortly, i thank you tons for the info your givening me on this strain, only thing missing are some earlyer shots of how she looked through the veging stage...

from what im hearing you really like that chem soda PHENO i dont blame you i love the straight CHEM SODA shes a killer piece of work and shes proving to be very very good in hybrids aswell...

awesome write up:happy::);):D

JAWS

JAWS

View attachment 291029View attachment 291030
little 1 gal cookie monster f2. day 30. frosty as hell. trying to figure out the smell on her... kinda musky right now. very juicy nug sites.... need to pop more and veg for a keeper.... this lil girl has frost on the outer far fan leaves..... it'll only get better.

gracias senor!

ahh nice brother just love those saw blade look to those leaves, she looks super tough and im very glad you like her my friend.....not bad for free seeds huhhh...

very nice:)

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA

very prego with by the dark matter creating more CHEM SODA BX seeds...
252  matter
253  matter
254  matter

big beautiful seeds as always when wotking with the DARK MATTER f1 pollen, hes a breeding beast....

TRUCK STOP COOKIES

pretty prego with f2's
31 F2S
32 F2S

did find a nanner on this one this morning, so im keeping an eye on her...

ALIENDAWG F4

coco cut
COCO23
COCO24

had her out for a feeding this morning so i grabed a couple shots of here, thinking about making some ALIEN CLUSTERFUCK with her...

peace:D

JAWS

JAWS

High Jaws I am still stalking you for that Alien Dojo :)

hahaha ya i dont think i made near enough of those, i knew when i grew a few out that i was in trouble by talking about them like i did knowing i did not have the stock to handle the demand i knew she was going to cause......

being stalked hahaha ya that would not be a first for me but deffinetley a first for seeds HAHAHA........

peace:greyalien:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hahaha ya i dont think i made near enough of those, i knew when i grew a few out that i was in trouble by talking about them like i did knowing i did not have the stock to handle the demand i knew she was going to cause......

being stalked hahaha ya that would not be a first for me but deffinetley a first for seeds HAHAHA........

peace:greyalien:
It's not that bad to have me stalking you, or lusting what ever you want to call it ! I got my eye on you LOL As usual fabulous grows !

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Hey bro not stalking. Just wanted to say hey. I got a new phone today and got an app for this place and I can actually see whats going on now. Just straight killing it sir.
Ive got three girls from 4 seeds going now of choc banana kush. They are about 10 days in. Soo sweet on the stem rub. Cant wait. Ill pop up some pics wen I get a chance. Thanks bub.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Holly shit. Im soo sorry. Man now ur talking. Dude Mad Respect. You know what one Im after. ;) Ur the freekin man.

rolling along with some fem gear being made...

TRAINWRECK femsmother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===trainwreck { arcata cut reversed}

DARK MATTER CARGO fems
mother===dark matter f1 cut
father===trainwreck {arcata cut reversed}

COOKIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===girl scout cookies {fourm cut}

CHERRY PIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===cherry pie {gdp cut}

FRUITY PEBBLE CARGO fems
mother===fruity pebble og cut

CHEM SODA CARGO fems
mother===chem soda f1 cut

i hope there some goodness in some of those..

hahao_Oo_Oo_O

soserthc1

soserthc1

@Jaws i'm sure its in one of these 3844 post but question about the soda bottles. I know/guess you probably use them because of size (they seem to be a perfect size - when you have tons of plants) Do you put drain holes in the bottom and do you feel that when the roots hit the bottom in the clear part , does it cause any damage to them. I guess basically I am asking your method and thinking on using them (besides alot more economical and less cleaning ) ? when you get a moment is fine - I will be along for the remainder of this thread just don't think there is enough time in the rest of my life to read thru 3844 post ...lol... all is looking good be well ......SoSer

Shamus

Shamus

are the cherry lime aids in the cherry lime aid bottles? Haha thatd be great. thought I'd stop in and let you know that over night soak popped about 80-90% of the lime cookies. went against my better judgement and put them in paper towels inoculated with the jellyfish from plant success.. Hopefully I won't have problems. I dropped a bean in the sink while trying to get them out of the cups and saved it from going down the drain like neo. I was happy. I ended up just dunking those for right now.. what are those pics of? All the pics look awesome but 3rd n 4th down look crazy phenomenal. Kudos
I'll be popping the others I mentioned in the next week

JAWS

JAWS

@Jaws i'm sure its in one of these 3844 post but question about the soda bottles. I know/guess you probably use them because of size (they seem to be a perfect size - when you have tons of plants) Do you put drain holes in the bottom and do you feel that when the roots hit the bottom in the clear part , does it cause any damage to them. I guess basically I am asking your method and thinking on using them (besides alot more economical and less cleaning ) ? when you get a moment is fine - I will be along for the remainder of this thread just don't think there is enough time in the rest of my life to read thru 3844 post ...lol... all is looking good be well ......SoSer

back in 2003 feb is when i started growing indoors and i started with two litre bottles but back then i knew nothing so there were no drain holes ther were getting feed full doeses of fert twice a week, the light source was a heat lamp with a tin foil hood that was cone shaped pretty much all the way down to the top of the seedslings needless to say none ever grew for me.....

so ya ive been useing the bottles from the begining and yes sir mainly for the reason yuove stated already above....

the roots to light in soil is some BS i know its a nono in any kinda hydro or any style of growing where water is your base....light does not have any effect on my roots once there exposed from the bottom of the bottles....only thing you would need to worrie about would be roo-bound plants, but so far ive never had that problem ither....

as you can see by this pic i have no problems getting botles.
PICT6505

my women makes her own wine coolers so we always have bottles on hand......

are the cherry lime aids in the cherry lime aid bottles? Haha thatd be great. thought I'd stop in and let you know that over night soak popped about 80-90% of the lime cookies. went against my better judgement and put them in paper towels inoculated with the jellyfish from plant success.. Hopefully I won't have problems. I dropped a bean in the sink while trying to get them out of the cups and saved it from going down the drain like neo. I was happy. I ended up just dunking those for right now.. what are those pics of? All the pics look awesome but 3rd n 4th down look crazy phenomenal. Kudos
I'll be popping the others I mentioned in the next week

YES INDEED thay are my friend thats why there is NO tape on those 5 bottles....

ya i just got word from another friend that he got 8 of ten to germ for him aswell, ahh id like a bit better germ but 8 better then 7.....

pics 3--4--6 are of my 6 foot TRAINWRECK mid 30's in flowering time, im trying to show ppl who like the wreck but but hate the flimsy branches that you can grow her untopped and still get a decent yield from her.....now normaly that plant would have about 3 more nodes on the bottom removed but i was worried about the cuts i took so i left the extras on there in case i needed to take more cuts...all three of my wrecks in the 4x4 are being breed so there was no way to get cuts from those if i needed them...

its no secrit that im a bit scared on this first test release of FEM seeds and those LIME COOKIES are indeed fems so im hoping you get all females from the ones that take for you, please let me know how they do...

Lookin real good out there Jaws! Aliedawg's and Alien Dojo's look bomb as do all the rest. Mad props man. You are alwayz workin ur ass off out there! Respect!
Quest!

ya man if i had only new before hand that those ALIEN DOJO's were going to be so awesome i would have kept one of the males and made some f2's but i did not, bumer but i still have a few f1 so its not a loss just a small set back at best...

im really looking to blow this COCO ALIENDAWG up in this next round and im going to say i have about a week ten days before im going to need to TP her into a bigger pot but im going to push her hard this round....i get bored real easy so i need to keep things flowing or i would find something else to eat up my days like may be getting into growing some shrooms or something like that...

thanks friends:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK ARCATA CUT

dusted with reverse wreck pollen, trainwreck fems being made with these
112  wreck
113  wreck
114  wreck
115  wreck
116  wreck

very happy to have these on the go, umm most know i love the wreck and im super stoked to be making these at this time...

TRAINWRECK ARCATA CUT

dusted with dark matter f1 pollen, anti matter seeds being made here
117  matter
118  matter
120  matter
121  matter

this is the second batch of these ive made, the last one there were to few to do anything with so i kept them to myself mainly...

10 pics per post i better go..

peace:woot:

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA

dusted with dark matter f1 pollen, black cherry matter seeds being made here
71  matter
72  matter
73  matter

looking for an even bigger purple buded beutie with this hybrid..

WHITE DOJO

dusted with ox pollen, white ox seeds being made here
32  ox
33  ox
34  ox
35  ox

this was a spur of the moment hybrid, this is my first run with the WHITE DOJO but she looked and smelled so good like really ripe mellon and i was going to leave her be but ya i tried but in the end she just got breed....

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

DARK MATTER F1

dusted by dark matter f1 pollen, dark matter f2's being made here
76  matter
77 matter
78 matter

this is also her second ride in the f2 making process, i made a decent batch last round but once these start getting around i think there going to be wanted so i made a bigger second batch...

DARK MATTER F1

dusted with reverse wreck pollen, dark matter cargo fems being made here
79  wreck
80  wreck
81  wreck
82  wreck

ok so i have made several hybrids/fems this round with the TAG CARGO and those are all wreck hybrids, looking to match her with something that boost her bud SIZE and givening her more sturdy branches while trying not to over power her wonderful scent.....if any of these hybrids kill the classic wreck smell it wont be the one im looking for..

peace:snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom