The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks for the response makes perfect sense I use clear cups and then cover them with colored one's that way i can check root progress but think I am going to adjust to your style . Seen all that soda and was thinking you would have diabetes by now , till i seen the wine cooler post .... We would get along well both love Cannabis and both have wine loving wives .......lol ...great pictures and great thread for sure..... peace SoSer

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks for the response makes perfect sense I use clear cups and then cover them with colored one's that way i can check root progress but think I am going to adjust to your style . Seen all that soda and was thinking you would have diabetes by now , till i seen the wine cooler post .... We would get along well both love Cannabis and both have wine loving wives .......lol ...great pictures and great thread for sure..... peace SoSer

there is a learning curve with the bottles but its pretty easy to get under control and roll with it, HAHAHA ya its a lot of bottles in that pic but thats about two weeks worth bottles in that pic...

Damn nice. U are defiantly playing with some fire. Cant wait.

got some new cuts the other day but not going to speak to those untill they get rooted and they get the all clear of any buggy bugs......

thankd friends;)

JAWS

JAWS

pics from several years back, different house clearly...

trainwreck arcata cut
41day20trainwreck

6510trainwreck29dflower med

berry bastard
BERRY BASTARD D 1 FLOWER

male nightmare diesel
MALE NIGHTMARE D 7 F

purple urkle prego with strawberry diesel putting out one of my older strains i called MEMORY LOSS
Seeded20purple20urkle2044days20flower

triple og kush * double purple dojo, shown at the same age but in 4 different size containers
TRIP OG POT SIZE SHOT

and my beloved WHITE SALMON man i still miss this girl
White20salmon20flowering
White20salomn20flowering

White20salmon20big2092028202

ahhhhhhhh....

peace:snaphappy:

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Some day i wont just be leaving a comment to say wats up and how legit everything looks but too shine some light on a situation... maybe some day! haha Like aways lookin good man and looking hard through the old folks circle for this "white salmon" you talk of so HIGHly

JAWS

JAWS

Some day i wont just be leaving a comment to say wats up and how legit everything looks but too shine some light on a situation... maybe some day! haha Like aways lookin good man and looking hard through the old folks circle for this "white salmon" you talk of so HIGHly

best of luck with that search my friend, the person i got it from one person removed from the original breeder said that they droped the strain because it did not produce what they were looking for at that time.....i was like three ppl who ever got the strain in seed form and ive never seen any one else grow it or even speak to her so ya good luck.....you will have a much easyer timke finding the SALMON CREEK BIGBUD but shite even that one is tough to get ahold of..

Wow Jaws you have a LOT of projects going man lol excellent job with everything. does your mind ever stop? lol

ahh no not really i go to bed with deals and seeds and breeds and getting clones i need and first thing i think about every single morning as soon as my eyes open is, is it 6 am yet if so i need to unzip my tents......my tents get opened before i even get to the pisser and my first cup of jova...

i need help HAHAHAH.....

thanks friends;)

Shamus

Shamus

update on the limecookies
five are already in solo cups, just woke up n checked the seedlings and it looks like the rest have popped! so i would say at least 9 outta 10 should make it which isnt too shabby IMO.. near perfect in fact.i lol in the words of mortal combat.. FLAWLESS
glad to be runnin these out man
also: i have them listening to a playlist while their awake.. haha i think it helps

soserthc1

soserthc1

@jaws just put my first two girls in soda bottles today and was a good idea as they dry out way to fast in cups at 12in and were hella root bound .... Do you do holes in the five corner ends or in the middle of the bottom bro... ? ...... peace SoSer

JAWS

JAWS

update on the limecookies
five are already in solo cups, just woke up n checked the seedlings and it looks like the rest have popped! so i would say at least 9 outta 10 should make it which isnt too shabby IMO.. near perfect in fact.i lol in the words of mortal combat.. FLAWLESS
glad to be runnin these out man
also: i have them listening to a playlist while their awake.. haha i think it helps

ya dude those should be pretty damn nice for-sure and id be very interested in some info as things progress for-sure...

@jaws just put my first two girls in soda bottles today and was a good idea as they dry out way to fast in cups at 12in and were hella root bound .... Do you do holes in the five corner ends or in the middle of the bottom bro... ? ...... peace SoSer

ahh yes sir brother put the holes in the suport colums, and if ya need you can put a slice up the sides of those colums aswell...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER;)
thank you my friend for all the work your doing with my gear...

ahhh ya that DERAILED looks very nice and certinly showing some starfighter in those pics, shes a beefy looking honey...

soylent green has not got much attention and thats to bad but what ya going to do huh..thats a Chemdog's Sister cut hit with some starfighter pollen and should really have some really nice buds for-sure...so whats being going on with her while youve been growing her out?...and sorry about the nanner bro...

thank you:D

kinger

kinger

Thanks again for all the kind words,The derailed is really nice,I cant wait till she is done. The soylent green has been kinda touchy the whole time.Just hasent been happy with me.Im not worried about the nanner,it happends with chem family sometimes. I just plucked it off ,no biggie. I just wanted you to know. She smells good and looks good,she just seems like she is growing weird for me. Like new white pistls are growing out of "fingers "in the bud. She still is gonna give me some good smoke for sure.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks again for all the kind words,The derailed is really nice,I cant wait till she is done. The soylent green has been kinda touchy the whole time.Just hasent been happy with me.Im not worried about the nanner,it happends with chem family sometimes. I just plucked it off ,no biggie. I just wanted you to know. She smells good and looks good,she just seems like she is growing weird for me. Like new white pistls are growing out of "fingers "in the bud. She still is gonna give me some good smoke for sure.
id have to say thats the starfighter in her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom