The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

ahh now see thats my kinda understanding, thank you.....

HAHAHAHA maybe i need some coffee or maybe a valum, ahhh nope i need a couple draws of some really excellent HASH do i have any yes YES i do..
one two cough cough:RastaBong:

JAWS

JAWS

hahahah im sure my friend SEA will straighten me out when she gets back on board....
thanks guys:character0111:

JAWS

JAWS

the basic diesel mothers housing the BASIC APE beanage...

dont let the look fool you these girls get really big and was really hoping the APE would help bring her down in size just a bit....

the mothers of these clones are over six feet tall, if you want to look at the mothers go to my SHARK TANK thread and you can see my bro standing in his space with buds all around him...HAHAHA i told him to top but he did not listen..

A basic diesel housing ape seeds

A top basic d ape seeds

Abasic diesel

PICT0870

these two are loaded with beanage, the APE POLLEN left over from last grow was still very very potent indeed..
see ya:RastaBong:

really wired strange looking three finger leaves on these clones.

K

Kushmaster

Jaws i had that same fan leaf structure with my pure kush. It tends to just shoot 3 fingers out, which makes it not look like a marijuana plant during veg to an untrained eye haha. As for the Basic Diesel what is M39? I had a cut of NYC Sour Diesel and that was one beutiful strain till the cops came to my place a couple weeks back. I lost her and my grape ape clone, thank the lord i was aloud to keep pure kush cause without her smell im my garder id probably loose my head. As for my genetics, im about to be rolling out some "secret beans". It has some disputed genetcs as to a stupid error on one of our growers end (he forgot to pull a male in our grow room and got like half the room before i pulled him). So i just got a handful of these seeds but all the strains are world class genetics in one room, so i look at it more of a fate stand point haha. I cant wait to see how your beans turn out! Keep up the good work. One more question.... How do you go about pollinating your plants? Do you make it a paste out of your pollen for storage or do you just store the pollen as is? Ok that was more than one question im done haha

-Kushmaster

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer Lineup Jaws

I'm sure you are plenty busy keeping that many plants happy. They all look very healthy and potent and I can almost smell them from here.

mal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, so, some strains will just do that 3-lobed leaf thing all on their own, nothing to do with photoperiod or being 'confused' about whether they're supposed to be flowering or vegging?

See, I learn at least ONE new thing every day.
hey SEA:coffee
what exactly does that statement mean.
peace:icon_spin:
I keep transposing the 'J' of your nick with the 'l' of laws and land on "Jab of Laws", which makes me chuckle and wince at the same time because I've got a son in trouble with the law and they're jabbing at *me*, have a huge problem with drug laws and saying so openly in my county gets me a visit by the keystone cops.

Jab of Laws. Great thread title getting better the more I think about it.
hahahah im sure my friend SEA will straighten me out when she gets back on board....
thanks guys:character0111:
Oh, yeah, you're not causing a problem or breaking any rules here, I'm sorry about that! I sure didn't mean to confuse you like that.

I transpose letters and numbers all the time, sometimes I speak the transposition (like when I mix up the first letter of the words I'm planning on saying).

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:emo
first off thank you to all who have stoped in over night!!

KUSH, yup on those leaves i am see/filling something very strange aswell it seems the top portion of the leaves stem is FLAT and the rest of the stem rolls over normal....so when ya grab the leave stem you can fill the total flatness of the top of the stem and then the sides and bottom are normal filling, very strange indeed....

"BASIC DIESEL"
M-39 * SOUR DIESEL

"M-39"
SKUNK #1 * NL #5

from the info i got on the M-39 its a huge yielding plant with a flower run time of 50-55 days which makes it a soat after strain with just those two properties in her make up....

with the sour diesel infused into her genitics she has been pushed up to 60-65 on the flowering scale, aswell as putting some big time heighth into the 39....so here i am trying to bring the heighth back down while HOPING to keep the yield for the most part....the smell has been said to be very dank and to that id like to add that killer ORANGE SMELL that comes with the SUGAR APE....

POLLEN, i dont f*&^ with my pollen at all so no i dont make any kind of paste or add any kind of filler like FLOUR or FRUIT FRESH...in nature there is no buffer its just RAW POTENT VIABLE POLLEN and that the kind i like to use....most ppl who use fillers use it to make a small batch of pollen go futher i dont really get that but them again im just a POLLEN CHUCKER..

i hand HARVEST all my pollen then leave it on a piece of wax papper in a dark cool brezzzless/windless place for an house or so then place into viles and store in the frig in a light proff container.....also if i have a selected FEMALE ready i will hit her on the spot with the fresh pollen before the pollen gets stored...

sorry to hear about your loss and i send you best wish's on your LOTTERY grow with those unintended beans!!........

MAL, ya man its a pain now-n-then but its USUALY worth it in the end..

SEA, about your Question on the strange leaves i dont have a clue but it dont seem to be causing any problems so we carry onward..

now your sounding like a professor 4real i read that just now and thought i was really stoned then remembered i have not even hit anything yet this morning, HAHAHAHA the only thing im even kinda getting is this connection.

Jab and lAWS and there is a "of" in the middle........

i like you alot but your words ilude{sp} my intelligents{sp} and me trying to spell those two words proves my point to a T..
need:beer oops no wait i mean:coffee:coffee

K

Kushmaster

Thanks Jaws! I like the sound of M39 for sure, i like the sound of this overall strain even more. I had a height issue with my NYC Sour D as well but it trully did grow like a weed haha. But i didnt have the stem thing with my pure kush even though she only had 3 fingers... I cant even imagine the way that stem feels.

I take pollen the same way as you. I have growers that i work along side with and they make it into pastes and all this other jazz to prolong the life and to provide "safe placement" onto a plant if you only want to do one branch or so. As for me, i let the pollen dry out the same, except i store in a cool place with an absorbant medium inside my vial to extract any moisture inside the vial. Makes it last longer.

But i wish lack of pollen was my issue, we all know its just lack of breeding space :( Do you have a breeding room and another budding room?

-Kushmaster

JAWS

JAWS

hello KUSH:)
no bo im pretty cramped myself where im at, ikeep all my works in the same 25sqf of space....my flowering plants and males are kept in the same space so i have to be very very careful when im working new gear...

my males are kept in those containers i showed in my SHARK TANK #1 thread and once i have a male in there it gets seal and is put up above my females on a shelf.....when pollenation takes place i pollenate the female then place her into the shower where she stays over night the next morning she is TOTALY covered with water by a mist bottle, and i mean totaly untill there is water just dripping off her...at this point she is put back into the shower and left there for how ever log it takes her to dry then she gets sprayed agin and placed back into the flower room..

i do pollenate TOTAL plants but i also just pollenate branches by using a faned out thin paint brush, i do at times but not very offten do a double pollenation on the same plant....two pollens to one female {seperate pollen} usualy the top of the plant first with one type then days later i;l do the lower portion with another pollen donner.....not something id sugest any body to do but some time i only get one female of a strain and i want to make two hybrids from her so that TECH is used..
peace bro:)

JAWS

JAWS

just so were very clear Brose is a dead on purple plant from start to finish, i cant say im happy with this run of her but i cant take anything away from this BEAUTIFUL plant, and i can see why so many ppl are wanting her in there garden....

i personaly think shes best grown/used for hybrids but she is a jaw dropper in her straight form as far as color and sexynesssss....

check her out in these pics, and just remember she is totaly 100% pollenated and will drop a decent amout of beanage..

Brose F9 MOMMY

Brose bright shot

Brose TWIN BUDS

Brose dark shot

Brose deep purp shot

Brose purple seeed husk

this is the FATHER of the above seeds......
Brose pollen maker

peace:)

waayne

waayne

Awesome pics JAWS!
That's a really spectacular girl!:rock
Gotta love the color purple!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow! How did i miss this thread?

Jaws, Wow! You are making some fine candy, me thinks! Sweet! Looking real fine! Please keep us up dated! Thank You for showing us! monkey5

southstreets

southstreets

yea brotha jaws is the HOME breeder king of the year!!! lol.. beautiful work as always!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:)
thanks guys for the kind words just trying to keep as many strains around as i can..

hopefuly this spring i will get moved into a much better place and once i do i will really get to cracking out some gear, some much better gear....

got a really good friend out cali way who i know can hook me up real fucking good with the best cuts around and once that happens then were really going to see some CRAZY good new F'1.....

most already know ANYTHING i keep a male of there will be new beanage of that strain made first and formost then i think about doing some hybrids and or back-crossing...

ive never made a back-cross but i have 4 strains in seed form that i can work into BX1 just wanted to wait untill i had more room to do some better work...

thank you guys again for the kind words..
respect:)

K

Kushmaster

Sup Jaws,

Im just going to start this out stating that i tried my Pure Kush that is still on the drying racks... And im FUCKING STONED!!! it took me 25 min to be able to get my head back down to earth haha. But anyways onto why im actually here..

I feel for you bro on the space issue for breeding!!! If you do use the paintbrush method you can always go into your actuall garden pull a female and pollinate a branch and then bag that one branch so it doesnt spread to the rest of the garden. Then you can stick her right back in you room :)

The fact that you used your shower is hillarious cause i had to do the same fucking thing when seperating my males lol

Looking forward to more pics! My boss told me M39 was a major commercial strain back in the day. Did the breeder you got them from have a rare pheno or did he just breed M39 over a couple generations??? Cause i here is wasnt too bomb except the fact that it produced like a mofo.

Peace,
Kushmaster

true grit

true grit

All looking super bro!! Crosses sound sick! Hows that Raskal turning out for ya? Whats the make up on Suger Ape?

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:)

KUSH, pure kush thats one i have not tried but i belive i have it in a hybrid umm somewhere...

ya i hand breed all my plants some are just here and there and some all full on total coverage, it just depends on how many seeds i need of any given piece of work at that time...

ahhummm no i dont like the paper bag TECH far far to risky for my likeing,im very cramped so any mistake is very costly to me so i just go the extra mile when working on males and the breeding aspect of this growing thing..

yup the shower works just fine but its risky aswell when ppl come over and you have 3-4 females in the shower 2foot from where there doing there BUSS ya know........need to get moved really really bad i need something with a base where i can do what i want with out worring about some one coming over right in the middle of something ya know what i mean....

cant speak on the M-39 in that way i got it already worked into the diesel so i dont know how the straight M-39 grows or smells....i do know sence it got breed to the diesel she really puts out the budage and she gets really frosty with a very pungent strong oder to her.....my buddies area just stinks real real good and my clones even seeded really put off some stank.....

GRIT, i really dropped the ball on the RASKALS and the ALIEN KUSH totaly my fault but i still have seeds of both so i will get a shot at her again at some point....

after relizing that i really screwed the poooch on these i just turned 100% to getting some HYBRIDS from them because i knew i was not going to get any bud....im not to turn up over it because i knew i DID NOT get the FIRE pheno that i was after any ways...

"SUGAR APE"
MOTHER-------GRAPE APE
FATHER--------AGENT ORANGE

this girl had a very strong ORANGE PEEL smell to her that was to die for im not even kidding, she was as orange smelling as the real SFV was lemon smelling i shit you not..

you just wait untill i get the next round going then THEN then there will be some ODD hybrids that will be wanted big time, at some point i just know im going to come up with something you want....maybe not this round but i bet you will want something from the next round.....

its mainly going to be all about the CHOCOLATES.......
peace guys:):)

K

Kushmaster

The pure kush cut i have is actually older than i am lamo. Its 86' PK, the same cut that went $16,000 a pound in LA beverly hills area. I can totally see why now haha, personal stash bud for sure.

I totally feel you on the space and bag issue. The good thing about bud is that it usually pays for its own uprgrades in the grow room :)

All your strains are looking fucking bomb! Keep up the good work, where about it the US do you reside? Im moving to cali here in like 5 days, cant wait!

Peace,
Kushmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom