• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello KUSH:)
damn you make the pure sound really good maybe i should break out one of these HYBRIDS and look for the killer HAHAHA...

ya this space issue really sucks but hopeful soon i'll be in a better place...

and as for your lass Question ahh thats a NONONO...
peace brother:)

K

Kushmaster

Sup Jaws,

Haha well im at the Kush Convention in Denver right now. Understandable on the last question, again i was stoned and i really dont give a **** who knows where i live, but bro i understand ;) Whats your hybrid with the pure kush? Im surely going to miss her cause i dont have a seed stock of her, but i know my boss will hook me up later with a clone when i need her again. She was just one beauty ill say that, here is a pic of her 2 weeks from pull. But i cant say anything, cause it looks like i candyshop with your genetics

Have a good one bro,
Kushmaster

Pure_Kush3.jpg

JAWS

JAWS

hello KUSH:)
good morning to you my friend, ahh i see your really having a good morning see you are where your at!!.......

NL-LK * PURE KUSH
NL-LK * PURE KUSH * DOUBLEDAWG
NL-LK * PURE KUSH * EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL
NL-LK * PURE KUSH * PURPLE URKLE
those^^^^ are the HYBRID mixes i have with the pure..

she looks good but i bet she would look killer under a better lighting photo, your lucky to have a good hook up like that...

ive got a couple outlets for cuts, but nothing like i need a couple years ago...i pretty much had any/everything under the sun a PM away...
peace brother:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Howdy there, pardner. Um, I don't know if you've noticed, but those broodmares you've got up there, they're ready to drop their foals.

Holy shizzy! POPPIN' FRESH!

V

vancerz

the crosses look sick, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:)
ahh thank you all for stoping by its nice to see ppl interested in this thread, the TCH is a banggin place BUT is at times hard to get noticed....

SEA, yup the Brose is looking steller and she is full of goodness but not near ready to come down so the seeds will just have to rippen rippen and i dont think the can over ripen CAN THEY?.....im thinking they would just straight fall out of there husk when fully rippened, i may need to put a catcher under her skirt so no beanage be lost...

UP-YOURS, hahaha ya i got the same filling!!

LOLLI, ummm well it would have been but seeing how small she is and how full of fresh seeds she is i doubt i get a taste....umm even if i did it would not be a good repesentation of the strain seeing as heavly seeded she is....

VAN, thanks brother i do try....

ok tomarrow they will be pulled out and worked on and at that time i will get some shot of the lesser talked about gear being made here, and yes i
ll be putting up some more pics aswell.....

i do see some seed husk splitiing to its time to get some pics of some others i do belive...
peace to all:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Aye, it looks like she's gonna drop those seeds the way they're poppin' like that. Talk about ripe! I don't know that seeds can get overripe.

JAWS

JAWS

hello SEA:)
ya i dont think they can, i think they get to a certin stage and then just drop out of the husk and there you have it....thats why i said i think i need to make a catcher and place in under her skirt to catching the falling beanage..
peace:)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent thread JAWS... I wish more breeders would take Picts of their male and female phenos chosen for breeding purposes, as well as post various veg and flower shots for better documentation. Keep up the good work... :cool

JAWS

JAWS

hello SHADY:)
im just a POLLEN CHUCKER but i do and have made lots of gear over the years so i desided to just start this thread so ppl can see whats up in case they run across something ive made.....

no pro here no EGO to up-hold just little old me doing what i love to do and trying to keep as many genitics as i can alive and thriving and being passed around to one-another...im USUALY far out of the main-strem as to what i make but its well like for the most part by the ppl i have in my circle so it works for me and for them and im pretty happy with that 4NOW......
peace:)

U

up yours

Hey sir have you ever had your gear you were breeding cast some of the into the container and they sproute if so did you kill them or run. Them since they came up I promise jaws no more hijacking iust need expert advice I trust you thanks for responding in advance peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello UP-YOURS
umm i dont understand the Question maybe its me maybe its just early..

please ask the Question in a deferent way.
humm:)

V

vancerz

hes asking have you ever had beans you where breeding drop into the soil and start growing, if so did you take them and run them? or just kill them.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up jaws! That black rose looks off the hook. She's about 2 pop! Lmao! Keep us posted on them beans. Check out my tga grow. Ladies r gettn big!

K

Kushmaster

Sup Jaws,

Sorry for taking a while to reply, the Kush convention was huge and busy, but totally dank. The Brose is looking fucking beautiful! How is the smoke? And is the beans finished?

I got my hand on some bud from my breeders rare pheno from his seedline Godzilla (you can see it on rollitup forums on Vondank's Godzilla). It was a pink haired pheno that had 50% less trichomes then this seeds run of Godzilla but is by far the most amazing smoke ive had in a long time. I was just thinking how beautful the cross between Brose and her would be lol.

Breeding wont make my mind stop racing with never ending combos haha

Peace,
Kushmaster

U

up yours

Jaws you actually answered my question for the most part so all good and I killed sprouts after all sorry for clogging your thread but I am subbed and puffin keep up the great work wish I swam in you circle love the sound of your gear peace

JAWS

JAWS

pretty bummed here.

hello friends
ok first off im sorry for not being around the last few days had a very bad morning on monday and just needed some time to get through it, also been having log in problems and that has not help....

ok so there was a reason for me starting this thread and keeping track of what was being done but that project has been desolved so i see no real reason to countinue this thread any futher, there will be NO FUTHER up-dates in this thread on the gear im working...

umm not going to get into the reasons why but like i said i had a very bad monday morning soo this is a dead project...

will how-ever countinue to run the SHARK TANK #2 thread and will get some updates in there after the holiday....

for any one interested the beans are jamming and i have SEED HUSK SPLITTING all over the place, should be a very good batch this round...

i would like to thank every one who has taken the time to stop in here and leave there opinions and kind words they mean alot 4real....soo would also like to say sorry to all those same ppl for not being able to countinue this thread for them...

RESPECT MY FRIENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom