• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
winta

winta

sorry to hear about your monday bro :(

hello friends
ok first off im sorry for not being around the last few days had a very bad morning on monday and just needed some time to get through it, also been having log in problems and that has not help....

ok so there was a reason for me starting this thread and keeping track of what was being done but that project has been desolved so i see no real reason to countinue this thread any futher, there will be NO FUTHER up-dates in this thread on the gear im working...

umm not going to get into the reasons why but like i said i had a very bad monday morning soo this is a dead project...

will how-ever countinue to run the SHARK TANK #2 thread and will get some updates in there after the holiday....

for any one interested the beans are jamming and i have SEED HUSK SPLITTING all over the place, should be a very good batch this round...

i would like to thank every one who has taken the time to stop in here and leave there opinions and kind words they mean alot 4real....soo would also like to say sorry to all those same ppl for not being able to countinue this thread for them...

RESPECT MY FRIENDS

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
word bro - not sure what you got going on - but take care of you first!

U

up yours

Please take care jaws your thread was cool I an subbed to shark tank I am sorry I don't get to see your breeding process jaws it was a good read merry chrisymas and I will see you in the shark tank. Up yours:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:)
ok let me get this back to fact...

there is NO/NOR has there been a SECURITY issue with me in ANY WAY what so-ever, there was a plan in motion between me and a friend and it did not pan out...the plan involved seeds but sence its no longer going to happen there is no need for this THREAD to go on, i am HOW-EVER going about my growing full on no pauses no slowing down......

so please no need for sorries and hope you get betters, JAWS is still here and very much putting out the goodness...

like i said earlyer i will be up-dated my SHARK TANK #2 THREAD sunday morning i would guess, getting this holiday out of the way first...

peace:)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Don't know what issues you got going on Bro....but it is good to see growers with a positive attitude....even thru the ups and downs of growing...keep your head up! Looking forward to future projects.....Props...Have good Holidays!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello BAKED:)
ahhh no issues any more they have been delt with, and my HEAD is already pretty high and no need to think about FUTURE projects im focused on the NOW project..
reaspect:)

E

Easyrasta

Keep it positive bro,
hope u have a great holiday and better new year
peace
Ez

JAWS

JAWS

hello EASY:)
yes 2011 is shaping up to be a very good year for me and mine, this year has not be to bad either...
thank you:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Jaws! Haven't seen u around much. U must be very busy wit ur grows! Hope all is well. That Banana Kush looks good. Post up some new pics of her. I lost my cut of her last year. I was bummed to say the least. See u in the threads!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looks dank bro all your gear sounds fire I would run any of those crosses in my garden I hope everything works out good for you bro and I love your black rose she's beautiful can't Waite to see how the crosses turn out they should be epic!!

rawman

rawman

Sfv * dpd male..

That is a pretty male u r right... Nice find can't wait to hear about what she creates!

***EDIT*** There that's chocolate banana! :D

That choco rain pheno looks just like mine did in terms of how tall she got.... Got me all excited over here!

JAWS

JAWS

BANANA KUSH {f8}.........no bud just straight seed plant this round, never going to have to beg for nanner seeds EVER again!!

Seeded banana kush
F8 Bkush
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom