The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

some new cuts im going to be working with in the near future...

LEGEND OG

RASPBERRY KUSH

PLATINUM KUSH

GREEN CRACK

just getting going on these but i fill good about the way the cuts are looking at this time, im revegging the RAS---LEG---GREE......i was going through some issue when i first got these cuts and they did infact suffer just a bit so i thought it best that i just take cuts from the ones i had in flower {couple weeks or so} and then after a few days pull them from 12/12 and place them back into 24/0, i think its working but ive never tried to reveg so im not 100% sure but they look ok i guess...

peace:snaphappy:

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yep agreed about the alien dojo. Those are so nice. Good color and frost. Did you get the ether aroma from the alien or the yeasty sweetness of the dojo?
Always impressed with the quickness you get these amazing cuts. Good on ya.

On another note the 5 pinkdawg#1 are small but will be transplanted to larger pots. When they are worth a damn I will surely post you some photos.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Yep agreed about the alien dojo. Those are so nice. Good color and frost. Did you get the ether aroma from the alien or the yeasty sweetness of the dojo?
Always impressed with the quickness you get these amazing cuts. Good on ya.

On another note the 5 pinkdawg#1 are small but will be transplanted to larger pots. When they are worth a damn I will surely post you some photos.

Peace

sorry to say my friend i just cant remember i grew that one two three grows ago so ya im sure in this thread ive spoke to that Question but i'll be damned if i know what page that might be on....

So what you gonna do with the green crack?Thats another strain we cant get down here.Looking Great J,peace,fuzzy

i keep hearing she like a 52 day girl so lets see if thats true, i have a small in the breed tent that fully seeded with pollen from my DARK MATTER pushing out some GREEN MATTER seeds....that going to be just a very small number of seeds so they wont be released to the public in that form, after i run the RASPBERRY MATTER i'll get to the GREEN MATTER and push out some GREEN MATTER f2's....

peace:)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
them colors are looking real good!

Can't wait to see what you do with the Green Crack...that is what I heard sumn like 52 days...I run mine slightly longer...56-60.

You are always doing some craziness....keep it up bro!

JAWS

JAWS

Can't wait to see what you do with the Green Crack...that is what I heard sumn like 52 days...I run mine slightly longer...56-60.

thank you much bro, ya the color is coming on really fast now and im a little jacked to see this type of purple color i like it alot....

PURDY COCO ALIEN...POPPN SOME SOLAR FLAIR....ALSO WHATS IN THE DERAILED..TANXX DJ

awesome would love to see some pics when the time comes you got the SOLAR FLAIR #1 correct?.....

DERAILED
mother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===starfighter { tahoe alien}

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey hey Jaws! Getting very purdy in the lab! Greatjob on the Aliendawg f3 cocoa pheno! The flowers look very dense also. Greatjob!
Alien Matter!!! Holy sh*t! Thats def gonna be a bad mo fo!! Best wishes my freind!
Quest

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

woo hoo...trainwreck x starfighter..........woo hoo...so stoked....bout the solar flair #1 too...dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

put DERAILED in water....also a pic of yumm yumm hidden in the back....better pics of the YUMM YUMM soon..she is only on 30ish days..dj

SAM 0451
SAM 0449
C

Cookie cutt3r

Real green crack (Cecil bs Cush cut) is done in 45 days flat.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
DERAILED
mother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===starfighter { tahoe alien}

I gotta say I love the damn name Derailed...from the first time I saw you label it that. I was thinking sumn along that lines for myself...I have a Trainwreck (Arcata) wanted to cross to a big Bubba Bx2 male I have... You come with some sick names!

Real green crack (Cecil bs Cush cut) is done in 45 days flat.

I have heard this...never heard of a specific cut. Thx for sharing...I know I have a verified cut..but now you make me wonder...what is verified...lol! I can pull her earlier...but for me I like the colors and high when pulled later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom