• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Yha
Thanks for the info. What's in your wanted list?

well seeing i dont trade any more i cant say i have anything on that list these days.......

that pack your showing is a COLLECTORS pack two reasons.

1. those are the only labels i ever personaly made.
2. those are most likely from the batch of strains i had STOLEN from me by some one who turned out not to be a friend...but there is a chance it came from a few ppl that i did give thos packs to.....

i made several packs like that with different strains aswell as different shots of GREAT WHITE SHARKS, they will be rare so if ya can grab them i would....

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

the second pic is of the actual seeds packs that were stolen from me back then..

Mixed batch
PICT3772

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

I was gifted these from a highly respected friend who gave them to me due to my green thumb....I didn't follow jaws gear or even really know what I had. Well, much respect bro!

if your friend was any one other then coloradodreamen then there not tainted as far as i would say...

51tdawg

I
if your friend was any one other then coloradodreamen then there not tainted as far as i would say...

I just called and asked, and nobody knows coloradodreamen...
I knew the genetics were nice but didn't know the cross at all. Only 5 beans in my pack

shawnskush

shawnskush

damn jaws dont know how I missed this monster thread! youve done some really killer breeding work! how does one get ahold of jaws gear do you drop it at one of the banks?

JAWS

JAWS

I
I just called and asked, and nobody knows coloradodreamen...
I knew the genetics were nice but didn't know the cross at all. Only 5 beans in my pack

its all good my friend, i just get a bit chapped when i see one of those packs......good luck with those when there turn comes, and would love to see some pics once you get them rolloing along...

damn jaws dont know how I missed this monster thread! youve done some really killer breeding work! how does one get ahold of jaws gear do you drop it at one of the banks?

pm being sent!!

51tdawg

I can do a few pics, and a few beans are in the plans if you like...i would love a few more hybrids.....quote="JAWS, post: 1053438, member: 540"]very nice start you got going there my friend, if your in to making seeds please do.....

if you open a thread please let me know id like to follow along as these run there course....

nice;)[/quote]

51tdawg

Jaws do you mind if I make a few beans? I want to cross with my Malibu pk I love! Im still drooling on those pics bro!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

those cali sunset pics are as good as it gets there.....jus beautiful...who grew out those in the pics...know its not Jaws they aren't in 2 liter bottles..lol ..hey buddy, i think Illinois is gonna pass....i am psyched..dj

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws do you mind if I make a few beans? I want to cross with my Malibu pk I love! Im still drooling on those pics bro!

PLEASE my friend make tons of seeds if you wish send them to ALL your friends aswell as cuts if your into that scean, still waiting to see something of mine to make it to some dispensary somewhere out there!!....
those cali sunset pics are as good as it gets there.....jus beautiful...who grew out those in the pics...know its not Jaws they aren't in 2 liter bottles..lol ..hey buddy, i think Illinois is gonna pass....i am psyched..dj

humm i'll have to check on that for you, i have not spoken to him in quite awhile not sure if hes even around these days......he was from the mag......

Them flowering pics of the Cali Sunset are sick bro! I would love to run any of your gems....

im working on it my friend but its not easy making enough seeds to get to the growers of the world, im small time over here and its just me so its a slow process but im on it for-sure....

thank you:)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
going to try a veg these for a long time, but we shall see i supose....

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.....
View attachment 312240

no food jaws no food jaws NO FOOD JAWS.........

peace:snaphappy:
Nice Jaws.. :)

I burnt the shit out of all ten of my GSC clones when I 1st got them.....9 lived :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom