The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

that train has left the station my brother, i no longer accept any packages from any one for any reason.....time to grow what i have in house and find my own killers for the future of JAWS GEAR......tired of all the bull so going to do my own thing where i have the only say in what i use and how i use it...

respect brother for the thought though....

peace:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Good news you have more seeds than most have even the ability to imagine. So no lack of genetic material. Too bad about excepting stuff. The GA hybrids have your name on them.
Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Good news you have more seeds than most have even the ability to imagine. So no lack of genetic material. Too bad about excepting stuff. The GA hybrids have your name on them.
Peace

All is looking good Jaws glad things are getting better .... peace Soser

yeah you have enough gems hidden in there to play with...dj

thank all of you for stopping in with good vibes it means alot.....

some cookies at 37 days, best ive ever done with her in the year ive had her.....

sorry about the blurry pics...

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

That cookies looks great. Was this one destined for seed?

no it was for staright bud this time around, ive made a few GSC hybrids but they seeds never look as good as i want then to so i just dont talk about them very much.....maybe a GSC BX1 would produse some useable seeds for me and my fellow growers some day....

DJ
thanks brother for the pics, how did you like that bud???......also i used and F3 alien kush as the father.....

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom