The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

51tdawg

I would love to see a gsc bx... or ibl please bro. LOL. I'll make sure California sunset is top shelf and mouth watering!! And ill make sure it's advertised as a flagship for a mmc soon. Thanks bro,! for the OK to go into the mmc!

JAWS

JAWS

I would love to see a gsc bx... or ibl please bro. LOL. I'll make sure California sunset is top shelf and mouth watering!! And ill make sure it's advertised as a flagship for a mmc soon. Thanks bro,! for the OK to go into the mmc!

ya man shes yours now so fill free to work her and PLEASE again share her with all your growing friends and ask them to share with all there growing friends....

gsc ibl..get em out there...make some $$ on those killaz you put out...i am first in line for those....dj

slow down my brother i will travel that path IF and only if the GSC wants to be ran that way, you know how she and i are not the best of friends and at this point im damned lucky to even be getting her to harvest with any kind good looks and/or harvest.....

i have my ALIEN COOKIES going and that the firest step and i have two new gsc cuts rooted and rolling, but thats a long way away from even starting an IBL run....i think i need like 5-6 bxing before she could be called an IBL and along the way i'll need to be picking the representation from each bx to hit back to the ORIGINAL mother, and to do that im going to have to successful keep the P1 gsc going and healthy...

im going to try but i make no for-sure statement about getting GSC into an IBL.........also along the way there wont be any bxing's released, i'll need to keep those very close untill the work is done.....

peace;)

51tdawg

I have a friend which runs the forum cut and straight coco with Cal mag only for food in early veg and 1000 ppm. Tops in organics . I burnt my cuts also
ya man shes yours now so fill free to work her and PLEASE again share her with all your growing friends and ask them to share with all there growing friends....

slow down my brother i will travel that path IF and only if the GSC wants to be ran that way, you know how she and i are not the best of friends and at this point im damned lucky to even be getting her to harvest with any kind good looks and/or harvest.....

i have my ALIEN COOKIES going and that the firest step and i have two new gsc cuts rooted and rolling, but thats a long way away from even starting an IBL run....i think i need like 5-6 bxing before she could be called an IBL and along the way i'll need to be picking the representation from each bx to hit back to the ORIGINAL mother, and to do that im going to have to successful keep the P1 gsc going and healthy...

im going to try but i make no for-sure statement about getting GSC into an IBL.........also along the way there wont be any bxing's released, i'll need to keep those very close untill the work is done.....

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

ya shes a hard one for-sure and ive talked of throwing her out many times but that would mean ive been beat and i just dont like the thought of that at all...i think this next round will be the BINGO round but then again it sould turn out to be the same olll same olll for me and her.....

peace:)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
^^^ I frigging love this mang! Exactly the way I feel...just stupid crazy how some cuts won't workout for certain people....lol

I am finally over a few cuts that I had the same issue...and didn't wanna let them beat me...lmao...finally figured them out...to not be so interested on a few too...lol

JAWS

JAWS

ya the gsc has been the hardest for me to figure out and ive had her a year or so and im still lagging ass with her, ive grown a ton of shit but nothing has screwed with me as much as this strain....in her growing in rooted of her clips from top to bottom just a real pain in my ass all day everyday, BUT i still try...thank god for the CHERRY PIE though shes a real winner and pretty easy to grow.....

homebrew420

homebrew420

Agreed jaws some variwties do for whatever reason drag ass. Gsc isn not one of them for me. 1.9ec and 6.0pH. She does well. Got a grapefruit outwest gave me that just doesn't want to cooperate. Cloned easy enough. Maybe have to grow out a few tomes regaim some vigor. Good luck again aith these.

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok caught up .... wanted to comment on the Alien Dojo those look awesome a few pages back jaws... but missed a few days and seems like ancient news .... but those looked very nice... love all your hunting / crossing and work.... great thread as always ..... be well .... soser

JAWS

JAWS

Agreed jaws some variwties do for whatever reason drag ass. Gsc isn not one of them for me. 1.9ec and 6.0pH. She does well. Got a grapefruit outwest gave me that just doesn't want to cooperate. Cloned easy enough. Maybe have to grow out a few tomes regaim some vigor. Good luck again aith these.

dont get me wrong i dont think theres really ANYTHING wrong with the GSC fourm cut that i have i just know i cant seem to figure out where she like to be grown at, AT ALL........

those of you who grow this cut in soil what PH do you like to keep her at? or better yet what ph does she fill like growing in?..

BREW i see your stating 6.0 ph is that how you run yours in soil?....ive never went that low ever in soil so it COULD be something i need to try out.......i like to run my vegging plants between 6.2--6.4 and after i go to flower i push that up to between 6.4--to 6.6 and all my other plants seem to do well in that range for the most part..........so ya im not sure if my ph is off with her or if im just not feeding her properly or maybe at the right time, shes very hard for me to read seeing she rarely ever does any lower yellowing like one see in plants that need to be feed....shes a real strange girl indeed for me............

JAWS

JAWS

ok caught up .... wanted to comment on the Alien Dojo those look awesome a few pages back jaws... but missed a few days and seems like ancient news .... but those looked very nice... love all your hunting / crossing and work.... great thread as always ..... be well .... soser

thank you my friend and ya the ALIEN DOJO was/is a really really nice piece of work to be sure, i might get to her again in the next seed drop.....those plants did indeed shock me when they got to flower and just FNin went nuts, full shoots filled from top to bottom with crazy trich coverage......i had at that time already killed the beautiful males i had of the strain because i was just to full to deal with them at the time, i really hope in the next run i get some males that looked like the ones i pitched in the first run.....

JAWS

JAWS

ALIENDAWG F3

coco pheno, chppoed day 76 fully loaded with ALIEN MATTER seeds..........

Ad x matter 12
Ad x matter 13
Ad x matter 14
Ad x matter 15
Ad x matter 16
Ad x matter 17
Ad x matter 18
Ad x matter 19
Ad x matter 20
Ad x matter 21

hoping to get a few 100 seeds from this girl, yummmmmmy........................

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

p.s sorry for the nats im working on it!!!

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES

f1.

i have 9 of these going in this round and they are REG seeds so yes indeed f2's will be made, this is the strain im also going to be looking for a GSC leaning male to hit back to my gsc to begin the bxing project...

ALIEN COOKIES
mother===girl scout cookies {fourm cut}
father===aliendawg f4 {ether/ witch hazel}

should be some pretty killer smoke for-sure....

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

NOTHERN LIGHTS #5 * BANANA KUSH

breeder here is MONKDAWG840.....

so far i think im getting the LIGHTS side of things because ive grown the BANANA a few times and these two atleast do not smell anything like the banana that ive grown in the past........these puppies really stick good...

JAWS

JAWS

NEVELLE'S HAZE * MULLAMBY MADNESS

f2's, breeder of these are my friend E.T.....

these are a simi heavy sat but my friend tells me they should finish with in 10 weeks so for me that a win win in my book.....most ppl who know me knows i dont screw with sats there flowering time is much longer then i want to mess with, but i do however love me some sat bud to smoke so if and when i get a chance to grow a good sat with a lower flowering time i usualy atleast give them a try.....

thanks E.. for the possible killer sat...........

ohh i almost forgot im told this plant can grow pretty fast and get pretty big so i have decided to flower out to starting this evening and they will remain in two litre bottles through out there life......i also have two more that will get the big cans and a prime spot in my production tent...

JAWS

JAWS

Nevilles haze....lol...jus popped some lvpk x nevilles haze...hopn for a decent boy maybe...hit the urkle and maybe stretch it out a lil..dj

not looking to keep any males of this strain from this run, i have more seeds of her......right now i just want to see how sat she really is and how much time she needs to finish, if shes decent in the sat department and finishes in a reasonable time i might do something with her the next time her number comes up.....i might take a single snip from the two im going to put in the big tent just incase either special...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom