The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

love the urkle jus want her to add a lil stretch...hey what do you use for veg nutes..jus curious..i have been using maxi-gro...and my veg is jus incredible...since i tried the kiss...maxi bloom, kool bloom...i added the maxi gro too...have it in dwc(bubblers) and coco/perlite in both veg and flower and they both look great...you played with chow mix....i got a pak of animal cookies from bc and girl scout cookies fr cc...the ones from s---ve is supposed to have the other cookie cut from jiggy, sflux and dem folks..dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

ALIEN DOJO, ALIEN COOKIES...OH THAT F9 I WAS THINKN OF BANANA KUSH....ALSO I HAVE PLATINUM DOJO.....WHATS THE PLATINUM...I KNOW ITS IN HERE BUT YOU ARE UP TO 200 PAGES(CONGRATS) AND TO MUCH TO GO BACK THROUGH..LOL DJ

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Some really nice n crazy dank sounding stuff growing on up in here i aint seeing many pix?

JAWS

JAWS

love the urkle jus want her to add a lil stretch...hey what do you use for veg nutes..jus curious..i have been using maxi-gro...and my veg is jus incredible...since i tried the kiss...maxi bloom, kool bloom...i added the maxi gro too...have it in dwc(bubblers) and coco/perlite in both veg and flower and they both look great...you played with chow mix....i got a pak of animal cookies from bc and girl scout cookies fr cc...the ones from s---ve is supposed to have the other cookie cut from jiggy, sflux and dem folks..dj

stll runing the GH THREE PART FLORO been useing it for shit 8-9 years now wuth a few addatives......

ALIEN DOJO, ALIEN COOKIES...OH THAT F9 I WAS THINKN OF BANANA KUSH....ALSO I HAVE PLATINUM DOJO.....WHATS THE PLATINUM...I KNOW ITS IN HERE BUT YOU ARE UP TO 200 PAGES(CONGRATS) AND TO MUCH TO GO BACK THROUGH..LOL DJ

no platinum based strain involved in the PLATINUM DOJO i mostly gave it that name to seperate it from all the other DPD seeds that ppl were releasing....

PLATINUM DOJO
mother===dpdojo ix1 {very purple}
father===dpdojo ix1 {very purple}

Some really nice n crazy dank sounding stuff growing on up in here i aint seeing many pix?

thank you much and sorry theres not enough pics for you my friend.....

peace:)

51tdawg

P
stll runing the GH THREE PART FLORO been useing it for shit 8-9 years now wuth a few addatives......

no platinum based strain involved in the PLATINUM DOJO i mostly gave it that name to seperate it from all the other DPD seeds that ppl were releasing....

PLATINUM DOJO
mother===dpdojo ix1 {very purple}
father===dpdojo ix1 {very purple}

thank you much and sorry theres not enough pics for you my friend.....

pics are coming soon.....Cali sunset. And more jaws gear in house soon. Im getting pink dojo

51tdawg

Im
cool those should be pretty nice for ya....

all the hybrids i made with the PINK Chemdog while i had her in house..

PINK DIESEL
PINK BANANA
PINK DAWG #1
PINK DAWG #2
PINK DOJO
PINK URKLE

thank you:)
im searching for more of your gear to run. Not picky just starting to collect as close to f1-f2 moms I can find...im done f'n with crap seeds and crosses! Cali sunset has a tent all for itself now!!! Thanks for being super cool and all the info!!! Any pink dojo pics?

JAWS

JAWS

Im im searching for more of your gear to run. Not picky just starting to collect as close to f1-f2 moms I can find...im done f'n with crap seeds and crosses! Cali sunset has a tent all for itself now!!! Thanks for being super cool and all the info!!! Any pink dojo pics?

well i do have a couple pics but im not sure which ones they are, i grab them from a friend who grew this one out but his pics were not labeled and i grabbed several from him of a couple different pieces of my gear so im just not sure at this point....

PINK Chemdog
PINK CHEM D4F 1
PINK CHEM D4F 3
PINK CHEM D4F 4
PINK CHEM D4F 5
PINK CHEM D4F2

i think this might be the PINK DOJO but im not 100% sure at this time..
DSC01349
DSC01350
DSC01351
DSC01352
DSC01353

most diffenitly has the DPD bud formation....

peace bro:snaphappy::snaphappy:

51tdawg

Anyone have a California sunset smoke report? Flavor? And any smoke report on pink dojo?

JAWS

JAWS

Anyone have a California sunset smoke report? Flavor? And any smoke report on pink dojo?

i doubt you will get much info on those my friend, i made very few and only put so many out back then.....i think only one person has ran the P DOJO so far, if theres been other im not aware of it......

would love to see a thread on one or both of those???............

p.s. the cali sun did get some attention so you might be able to find some more info on that one over to the mag....

JAWS

JAWS

those pics above may be of the PINKDAWG #1, but if those are pics from DJ im sure he will chime in when he gets around today...

JAWS

JAWS

51dawg
sorry bro those HPS pics above are of my PINKDAWG #1 and were grown out bt DANSBUDS over to the mag....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom