• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
yep sometimes there is definately tooooooo much testosterone on the farm.... Good to have some female hormones in the mix... Have a great day

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Com on u too get a room....lol JK I know ur spoken For Jaws...;) But if u weren't even though Im not gay (fyi not agaisnt homosexuals just saying that) and married I think I would leave my wife for you and that seed collection lol.

All jokes aside the Alien Cookies sounds like a winner. You think ur going to get her to yeild the AlienDojo? That would be something.

Jaws how u feeling about the cookies/forum cut?
Is it something really special in your eyes?
I haven't persude anything to do with the cookies at this point.

Talk soon.

PS got pics of everything I just got get some time to pull pics from my camera and get them up. ChemSoda basically all the same tight nice structure pinkish from the bcs and a mix of both in the smell dept. I have one Dojo female that smells tasty sweet berryish and I didnt get any females from the dark matter. That last one turned male on me as well. And I had one chem soda that I didnt turn back. It now is all so a male. Sucks I wanted to make it a mom. Now Im forced to reveg. Everything.

Man I got the most males ever this seed run. Its has to be the heat. What do u think?
Sucks but what can u do.

I popped some Strawberry Deisel one of my five packs. Im going to try to keep them cool. Ill have my temps in check here soon. Ill be ready for some more to run for ya. And Ill be sure to do it right for you.

Im not sure If I told you that chocolate banana kush FunkMonk posted about is the one I got from my pack. I only popped 4 beens from my pack MrC gave me and got 3 ladies. All totaly the same. I kept one as a keeper. Soooo sweet and frosty. And finished nice and fast. Gets pretty hard nugs for what she is. Smells just like a Bosco chocolate syrup. To the tee. Crazy hybrid. Def. Save them beens and my keeper.

Ok Ive gone Ape s.... with this post.
Talk soon bro...
T~P

JAWS

JAWS

Com on u too get a room....lol JK I know ur spoken For Jaws...;) But if u weren't even though Im not gay (fyi not agaisnt homosexuals just saying that) and married I think I would leave my wife for you and that seed collection lol.

All jokes aside the Alien Cookies sounds like a winner. You think ur going to get her to yeild the AlienDojo? That would be something.

Jaws how u feeling about the cookies/forum cut?
Is it something really special in your eyes?
I haven't persude anything to do with the cookies at this point.

Talk soon.

PS got pics of everything I just got get some time to pull pics from my camera and get them up. ChemSoda basically all the same tight nice structure pinkish from the bcs and a mix of both in the smell dept. I have one Dojo female that smells tasty sweet berryish and I didnt get any females from the dark matter. That last one turned male on me as well. And I had one chem soda that I didnt turn back. It now is all so a male. Sucks I wanted to make it a mom. Now Im forced to reveg. Everything.

Man I got the most males ever this seed run. Its has to be the heat. What do u think?
Sucks but what can u do.

I popped some Strawberry Deisel one of my five packs. Im going to try to keep them cool. Ill have my temps in check here soon. Ill be ready for some more to run for ya. And Ill be sure to do it right for you.

Im not sure If I told you that chocolate banana kush FunkMonk posted about is the one I got from my pack. I only popped 4 beens from my pack MrC gave me and got 3 ladies. All totaly the same. I kept one as a keeper. Soooo sweet and frosty. And finished nice and fast. Gets pretty hard nugs for what she is. Smells just like a Bosco chocolate syrup. To the tee. Crazy hybrid. Def. Save them beens and my keeper.

Ok Ive gone Ape s.... with this post.
Talk soon bro...
T~P

HAHAya that's a mouth full for-sure homie!!..I sent you a pm at the other place so you know whats up.

but to your other question I can speak to..

on the cookies/dojo Question well I think the genetics are there in the alien cookies I just need to push her a bit to see how she does. I have 9 alien dojo going at this time but there all in the 4x4 and that's where there going to be staying for this run, I have three males already showing and im looking at them for a possible breed for some much wanted/needed alien dojo f2.

I came real FNing close to dropping the alien thug I made awhile back but I thought with the alien cookies and alien dojo going I had enough alien gear going at this point.

AHHH MAN the gsc forum cut to be honest I don't really have anything good to say about it, well not the cut I have any ways. I think whats going on with me and the forum is back last year when I got my cut it must have came from a tired worn out mother because the cuts never had any real ump to her and ive never had a good run with her in over a year of trying. I spoke to a friend today waiting to hear back from him and I was asking if his forum was ever in need of some extra MG, in the next watering im going to add a bit of ES to see if that helps and if not this will most likely be the last run with this cut. as it stands right now im two days into 12/12 and have not taken any new cuts and im not in any hurry too either!!.

with that being the case you can see why im trying so hard to get something in a good HYBRID so I can ditch the damn thing and just work with a good hybrid and f-gen her out until she puts out some great gsc phenol. I made a few gsc bx1 seeds in this last round but I did not pop any and not planning on it at this time.

I spoke to you the other day about something and that's still open if you!!.

ahhh now the STRAWBERRY DIESEL is a really really good plant to work with and my best ever grow had several of those in the crop along with the WHITE SALMON I had at one point, and the WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL I released has proven to be a pretty decent plant to have around for many reasons.

CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH ya I still have a few of those and would be glad to make a new batch if the want was there.

been wanting to grow some for myself but shit I got so much stuff to get to its a nightmare to pick what to do next.

most of my grows are dominated by clones but still its a hard choice to make.

my strawberry problems.

STRAWBERRY ALIEN KUSH
STRAWBERRY ALIEN KUSH * HERI J OG
STRAWBERRY BUBBA KUSH
STRAWBERRY BUBBA KUSH * DEADHEAD
STRAWBERRY BUBBLIOUS
STRAWBERRY CHUNK
STRAWBERRY COUGH * DEEZ
STRAWBERRY COUGH * PURPLE FUCK
STRAWBERRY COUGH BX
STRAWBERRY DD
STRAWBERRY DIESEL * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW
STRAWBERRY DIESEL * EAST COAST SOUR D
STRAWBERRY DIESEL * MANDALA
STRAWBERRY FROST
STRAWBERRY INDICA
STRAWBERRY KUSH
STRAWBERRY LEMON HAZE * PESTILENCE
STRAWBERRY OG
STRAWBERRY SQUEAK
STRAWBERRY TUNDRA
STRAWBERRY URKLE
STRAWBERRY X GOJI * BANANA OG

always looking for new strawberry ANYTHING it seems.

peace:woot:

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey Jaws thats one helluva White and Strawberry collection man n them are only your white and strawberries a small corner in the box im sure lolz damn some of yall do have some very nice collections to be envied thats whaddup man..
I have to say i have never seen the Twin beaned Seed thats split like that in the case i have had a few throw double tails but cant quite recall whatever comes of those or what it even means..
I do remember those sexxy banana beans u showed earlier in the thread and was going to ask do u have a banana male your useing thats throwing dust currently id def be down to get down on a few things if so i may have a Strawberry u may wanna throw in the loop i made some Strawberry D f1 (ssd elite genetix gear) as well as some OgkxSourDxSourOgkXSsd also(Elite genetix gear) from back in the day from original elite stock order but ive had some really solid strawberry candy sweet tasteing strawberry phenos pop up in both the ssd f1 as well as the strawberry kush i made if your looking to get that real deal strawberry in something im sure u could find a nice solid male to do so..
I ask about the banana because im looking to put some wieght on my Gdk i made (Grandaddy Kush) and always been intrigued with the banana strains and remember seeing some serious heavy wieght contenders in that Banana Ogk i believe it was but just cant quite recall. I know your familiar with the Gdp already we spoke about that earlier in the thread my gdp crosses came out Dope man exquisite shyt but its just my prefference for meds anyhow all the gdp lacks in my humble opinion is the wieght factor and would love to find something that could add to it on the wieght level and maybe possibly some more flavor and cant think of anything nicer besides the banana right off hand..
Anyhow if ur interested shoot me a pm n maybe we can chop it up a bit bro diggin the work up in hurr man doing a helluva job man.
Respects- Paper

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

hey bro

Hold on let me put my drool back in my mouth and I can get typing here. Way nice list of SB def. some nice sounding x's

Aaaa This is so much better Finally got a laptop and off my phone I can actually see without getting a headache. Hopfully I can post pics now. Sad I know.

That sucks about the GS cut. I know its a pain when they dnt conform. I have a cut of an unknown hybrid that was given to me she is so special when she fires on all cylinders that I cant let her go. I almost did a couple of times but just couldnt do it. Its final with that one. she would be gone for ever. So bad this last time I had to pull one 2 weeks in 12/12 and re...veg:bored:

So what I did recently was put her in some fresh made dirt and feed her light with a general and she is really loving life now. and to be even funny about it she was MG def. u know ur little pic of all the leaf def. you posted on here? I saved that to my phone and keep it on me. its a really cool ref. to have. If I see any thing funny I pull it up and bam I get a fix on any issues.

Ya the SD I popped are yours I didnt really say that in my last post there sorry. They are one pack of one of the several freebies I got off the auctions. lovin them so far on the stem rub a nice berry dank funk. good strong structure looking forward to the run with them. I popped some of Bodhi Goji and Tranquil Elephantizer and some More Alien GrapeVine (these I had popped 4 a while back and had a female I really liked so I wanted to pop a few more and extend the hunt. I also popped some hazeman g13 bx2's Im a sucker for the G I had a cut back in the day that was amaizing in every dept. no luck as of yet see what these do. And last but not least some HM RKS I had a bad ass skunk back then as well figured I would play with those as well. I got a whole shit ton of his gear through u know who.

Hope I dnt get a bunch of males this round too. The last round. I popped GDP,BOG,TGA along with the other ones of yours and had a hi male ratio had to be from higher temps. My temps. should be allot better with some changes I made. Fingers crossed. plus summer is almost over so good times a commin.

Ok well I hit ya back @ the other spot and hey bro for what its worth keep ur chin up the rest will work out....promise.

Talk Soon..
T~P

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws thats one helluva White and Strawberry collection man n them are only your white and strawberries a small corner in the box im sure lolz damn some of yall do have some very nice collections to be envied thats whaddup man..
I have to say i have never seen the Twin beaned Seed thats split like that in the case i have had a few throw double tails but cant quite recall whatever comes of those or what it even means..
I do remember those sexxy banana beans u showed earlier in the thread and was going to ask do u have a banana male your useing thats throwing dust currently id def be down to get down on a few things if so i may have a Strawberry u may wanna throw in the loop i made some Strawberry D f1 (ssd elite genetix gear) as well as some OgkxSourDxSourOgkXSsd also(Elite genetix gear) from back in the day from original elite stock order but ive had some really solid strawberry candy sweet tasteing strawberry phenos pop up in both the ssd f1 as well as the strawberry kush i made if your looking to get that real deal strawberry in something im sure u could find a nice solid male to do so..
I ask about the banana because im looking to put some wieght on my Gdk i made (Grandaddy Kush) and always been intrigued with the banana strains and remember seeing some serious heavy wieght contenders in that Banana Ogk i believe it was but just cant quite recall. I know your familiar with the Gdp already we spoke about that earlier in the thread my gdp crosses came out Dope man exquisite shyt but its just my prefference for meds anyhow all the gdp lacks in my humble opinion is the wieght factor and would love to find something that could add to it on the wieght level and maybe possibly some more flavor and cant think of anything nicer besides the banana right off hand..
Anyhow if ur interested shoot me a pm n maybe we can chop it up a bit bro diggin the work up in hurr man doing a helluva job man.
Respects- Paper

no I don't have a banana male on hand I pick new males every time I work the banana strain, I just made a very small batch of f-10 and I got them at f-7 so there all pretty much the same from bean to bean. I have a small amount of banana pollen still in hand from the last round and I was going to make a tad bigger batch of f-10 but the clone just did not want to play nice in this round so I killed it off. so I have some banana pollen and will get it used in this round, just not sure may be i'll make some FRUITY PEBBLE KUSH or may be not haha...

hum seems to me you got a good combo that's yet to be made why are you not looking to breed the GDP with your SD male? id think that would be pretty decent. the SD should up your yield with the GDP while adding even more killer smells.

hey bro

Hold on let me put my drool back in my mouth and I can get typing here. Way nice list of SB def. some nice sounding x's

Aaaa This is so much better Finally got a laptop and off my phone I can actually see without getting a headache. Hopfully I can post pics now. Sad I know.

That sucks about the GS cut. I know its a pain when they dnt conform. I have a cut of an unknown hybrid that was given to me she is so special when she fires on all cylinders that I cant let her go. I almost did a couple of times but just couldnt do it. Its final with that one. she would be gone for ever. So bad this last time I had to pull one 2 weeks in 12/12 and re...veg:bored:

So what I did recently was put her in some fresh made dirt and feed her light with a general and she is really loving life now. and to be even funny about it she was MG def. u know ur little pic of all the leaf def. you posted on here? I saved that to my phone and keep it on me. its a really cool ref. to have. If I see any thing funny I pull it up and bam I get a fix on any issues.

Ya the SD I popped are yours I didnt really say that in my last post there sorry. They are one pack of one of the several freebies I got off the auctions. lovin them so far on the stem rub a nice berry dank funk. good strong structure looking forward to the run with them. I popped some of Bodhi Goji and Tranquil Elephantizer and some More Alien GrapeVine (these I had popped 4 a while back and had a female I really liked so I wanted to pop a few more and extend the hunt. I also popped some hazeman g13 bx2's Im a sucker for the G I had a cut back in the day that was amaizing in every dept. no luck as of yet see what these do. And last but not least some HM RKS I had a bad ass skunk back then as well figured I would play with those as well. I got a whole shit ton of his gear through u know who.

Hope I dnt get a bunch of males this round too. The last round. I popped GDP,BOG,TGA along with the other ones of yours and had a hi male ratio had to be from higher temps. My temps. should be allot better with some changes I made. Fingers crossed. plus summer is almost over so good times a commin.

Ok well I hit ya back @ the other spot and hey bro for what its worth keep ur chin up the rest will work out....promise.

Talk Soon..
T~P

ya me and the gsc have never really been able to get along and not sure really why that is but it is. one thing I have not tried is to run her with teas and not ferts but I know nothing of that method and really would I want to go that far to get her to perform for me ahhh. im going to go with a low fert path with some added MG in her next watering.

check this out this is my smallest of three forum cuts, this plant was put into this bottle back on 7-11 so were talking almost 2 months veg.

PICT8066

this one is much smaller then the other two but believe it or not shes the better looking of the three, the other two are bigger but there damn near leafless already and im only 4 days into 12/12. it seems like every fu%$#@! morning when I pull them out im removing dry curled up dead leaves. this strain for me make bubba kush and urkle look like fuc(*&^ track stars in the speed department!!.

on the DEFICIENCY chart im glad you liked it and im glad it help you out, but that credit should go to SEAMAIDEN that women is a godsend when ones in a jab with a problem. she don't get near the props that she should IMHO.

here is the same chart but with another page attached.
Best cannabis deficiency visual chart

SEA posted this one in another thread so I pulled it out and placed it on my front page right next to the other one she posted. all I need now is a how to fix DEF problems chart HAHAHA.

ya I have tons of HAZEMANS gear but was never able to get his NYBIGBUD back and that was a shame.

my g-13 gear with the g-13 in the name, I got lots but most don't have the g-13 in the name like these do.

G-13 * BLACK WIDOW
G-13 * BUTTERSCHOTHAWIIAN
G-13 * SOUR D {IBL}
G-13 * SOUR DIESEL {V3}
G-13 * UK CHEESE X AWW
G-13 / SOUR DIESEL V-3 * SOUR DIESEL {IBL}
G-13 BX1
G-13-HAZE #6 {G-13} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1
G-13-HAZE #9 {HAZE} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1

probably got 40 more with the g-13 in the mix around here some where.

peace friends:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

oh shit, those are some giant haze plants!! lol.
...you may need an arborist to come in and take them down in pieces

ya there pretty big for-sure and for the first time im getting a smell from them its a straight forward VITAMIN smell, which I don't really care for but me thinks this is going to be a very complex strain and im pretty sure smells and looks are going to be changing a bit over the next 70 days.

still not sure if im going to be able to keep them healthy enough to go ANOTHER 70days but brother im going to give it a go, once my other plants get reall going in the stretch department things are going to get very interesting indeed.

much respect brother;)

JAWS

JAWS

the pollens on hand for this round.

PICT8067

row 1.
fruity pebble og f1
banana kush f-9
ox f1
alien cookies f1 {forum leaner 1 1-8}
alien cookies f1 {forum leaner 2 1-8}
og ringo f1

row 2
truck stop cookies f1
truck stop cookies f1 {cookie monster leaner}
alien cookies f1 {#6}
aliendawg f4
trainwreck {arcata cut female pollen}
dark matter f1

new males coming in this round.
cindy 99 f4 {pineapple phenol}
bear og f1
alien dojo f1
double basic f1

should be a fun time once again.

females to be worked in this round.
bear og
double basic
c-99
alien dojo
cherry pie
gsc ??
alien cookies #5-7
fruity pebble og
decapitation
black cherry soda
green crack
raspberry kush****awesome
platinum kush****awesome
chem soda
legend og

the strains in this round that will strictly been grown out.
trainwreck fem or regular
chem soda bx1
last rites
og ringo #5

ok so I think that covers everything in this round.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

couple shots of one of the male double basics im looking at.

Male 3 1
Male 3 2
Male 3 3

I made this hybrid awhile back and I think it was made in this thread way back in the beginning of the thread, to be honest it was so long ago im not even sure what im looking for in this strain. I knew the parents were good but I cant really remember much about it from back then.

hum so i'll grow these out and take a cut from each one and in the next round i'll fill her out and get a decent look at her at that time.

peace:snaphappy:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
ya I got lots of crazy shite around here, hey I do have something called WONKA'S HASHPLANT its hash plant * gobstopper but not sure if its EVER-LASTING or not hahaha.....

peace;)

pretty sure you would have found out if it was Ever-Lasting by now....lol!

If everything goes according to schedule I will be starting the Orange Crush in a tent with that Pre-98 Bubba male I have...and boy oh boy...I have an Orange Crush a few weeks into flower...she is like a super lemony/citrus orange right now. The growth reminds me a lot of Green Crack...I will try to get some pics up for you my man.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

no I don't have a banana male on hand I pick new males every time I work the banana strain, I just made a very small batch of f-10 and I got them at f-7 so there all pretty much the same from bean to bean. I have a small amount of banana pollen still in hand from the last round and I was going to make a tad bigger batch of f-10 but the clone just did not want to play nice in this round so I killed it off. so I have some banana pollen and will get it used in this round, just not sure may be i'll make some FRUITY PEBBLE KUSH or may be not haha...

hum seems to me you got a good combo that's yet to be made why are you not looking to breed the GDP with your SD male? id think that would be pretty decent. the SD should up your yield with the GDP while adding even more killer smells.

ya me and the gsc have never really been able to get along and not sure really why that is but it is. one thing I have not tried is to run her with teas and not ferts but I know nothing of that method and really would I want to go that far to get her to perform for me ahhh. im going to go with a low fert path with some added MG in her next watering.

check this out this is my smallest of three forum cuts, this plant was put into this bottle back on 7-11 so were talking almost 2 months veg.

View attachment 336366
this one is much smaller then the other two but believe it or not shes the better looking of the three, the other two are bigger but there damn near leafless already and im only 4 days into 12/12. it seems like every fu%$#@! morning when I pull them out im removing dry curled up dead leaves. this strain for me make bubba kush and urkle look like fuc(*&^ track stars in the speed department!!.

on the DEFICIENCY chart im glad you liked it and im glad it help you out, but that credit should go to SEAMAIDEN that women is a godsend when ones in a jab with a problem. she don't get near the props that she should IMHO.

here is the same chart but with another page attached.
View attachment 336368

SEA posted this one in another thread so I pulled it out and placed it on my front page right next to the other one she posted. all I need now is a how to fix DEF problems chart HAHAHA.

ya I have tons of HAZEMANS gear but was never able to get his NYBIGBUD back and that was a shame.

my g-13 gear with the g-13 in the name, I got lots but most don't have the g-13 in the name like these do.

G-13 * BLACK WIDOW
G-13 * BUTTERSCHOTHAWIIAN
G-13 * SOUR D {IBL}
G-13 * SOUR DIESEL {V3}
G-13 * UK CHEESE X AWW
G-13 / SOUR DIESEL V-3 * SOUR DIESEL {IBL}
G-13 BX1
G-13-HAZE #6 {G-13} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1
G-13-HAZE #9 {HAZE} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1

probably got 40 more with the g-13 in the mix around here some where.

peace friends:snaphappy:

Whoes G13 bx1? interesting. airbourne #6 (g13)
I popped a whole pack of HM g/hasplant and had a really nice male but nothing in the female dept. I liked. I did dr.greenthumbs as well yes $200 for three seeds. But while one of the best plants Ive ever grown was just swag at its best.

Very Testy lady this GSC of yours man frustrating. She looks healthy but dropping leaves like that doesnt make sense. Its dosnt look stressed at all. Slow just seems the only thing you can blame it on is weak gens IDK. Maybe someone else could be of more help.

Thank you for this new chart man cool. Really like the break down. Beween Moble and IMMoble really cool thank you. If your having a Mag problem I use Botanicare Cal/Mag plus works really well. What type of water do you use?Tap or RO. Just curious. You never seem to have any issues that Ive seen in your grows / pics.

And the next round sounds really interesting. Good luck really looking forward to seeng how they turn out. Tuned in for sure.

JAWS

JAWS

Good to see you back homie,looks like you are always up to something

yes sir I have to keep things moving or I get bored really fast, I stay to busy at times it seems and thing tent to drift a bit on me...

pretty sure you would have found out if it was Ever-Lasting by now....lol!

If everything goes according to schedule I will be starting the Orange Crush in a tent with that Pre-98 Bubba male I have...and boy oh boy...I have an Orange Crush a few weeks into flower...she is like a super lemony/citrus orange right now. The growth reminds me a lot of Green Crack...I will try to get some pics up for you my man.

very interested in seeing how those hybrids do for you my friend, ya know I have the crack and was not happy with her in the last run but im going to try and push her a bit more in this round.

Whoes G13 bx1? interesting. airbourne #6 (g13)
I popped a whole pack of HM g/hasplant and had a really nice male but nothing in the female dept. I liked. I did dr.greenthumbs as well yes $200 for three seeds. But while one of the best plants Ive ever grown was just swag at its best.

Very Testy lady this GSC of yours man frustrating. She looks healthy but dropping leaves like that doesnt make sense. Its dosnt look stressed at all. Slow just seems the only thing you can blame it on is weak gens IDK. Maybe someone else could be of more help.

Thank you for this new chart man cool. Really like the break down. Beween Moble and IMMoble really cool thank you. If your having a Mag problem I use Botanicare Cal/Mag plus works really well. What type of water do you use?Tap or RO. Just curious. You never seem to have any issues that Ive seen in your grows / pics.

And the next round sounds really interesting. Good luck really looking forward to seeng how they turn out. Tuned in for sure.

that would be HAZEMANS g-13 bx1!!.

yup the GSC has hand me bent over from the get go and im pretty ashamed of my self for not EVER getting her figured out, its not like me to lose to a strain but this may be one that I just wash my hands from. I do believe the mother my cut came from must have been and older girl and just did not have much fight in her, BUT then again VENTURE and I got our cuts from the the dude a couple months apart and he seems to be doing quite well with his sooo ya at the end of the day its just my fault..

ya man those charts are pretty awesome and I keep them close.

yes sir I use the BOT cal-mag as well over here, tap water as well.

and ya my friend I have problems just like any other grower I just tent to get them fixed so theres nothing really to show or talk about in that area with my grows. but like now there are things I need help with so I ask and I listen and then I do my best to fix and if I cant I don't.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hey bro im so sorry I have not put up those FEM WRECK pics ive been a bit scattered brained latly.

here ya go, 5 days into 12/12.

she looks awesome me thinks and I think I nailed her in seed form!!.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom