• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

N-HAZE * MULLAMBY MADNESS F2

straight up beast at 76 days.

just watered these two girls and the water has a slight tenge to it so I think she may need some food not sure, I think I may still hold out for Saturday morning.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA BX1

6days flower.

I have two of these going in this round but im not going to be doing anything with them, im just wanting to get a look to see how they are. strickly for bud only on this strain this run.

LAST RITES

6 day flower

after a cleaning.

and just like the chem soda bx1 and the fem trainwreck nothing will be done with these there just to get a look at and for bud only.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

pics of what seems to be a NEVER ENDING battle with the GSC FORUM cut.

Gsc 1
Gsc 2
Gsc 3

these two plants are about 80% stripped of all fan leaves per usual for this strain in my hands, and I think by Monday they will be completely stripped and at that time i'll show them to the trash can like so many before her have met.

fucking strain:banghead::banghead::finger::finger:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
pics of what seems to be a NEVER ENDING battle with the GSC FORUM cut.

View attachment 337014View attachment 337015View attachment 337016

these two plants are about 80% stripped of all fan leaves per usual for this strain in my hands, and I think by Monday they will be completely stripped and at that time i'll show them to the trash can like so many before her have met.

fucking strain:banghead::banghead::finger::finger:
can I ask why your stripping all her fan leaves off?

JAWS

JAWS

hahaha check this out.

girl scout cookies forum cut.

been vegging since 7-1 & 7-2 over two months now.
Gsc 4
Gsc 5
Gsc 6

yup

peace:banghead:

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey Jaws maybe u can get a cut of the Gsc from your buddy. It is totally possible to ruin a cut it just happens. I dipped my Kens Cut Gdp in rubbing alchohol to get rid of mites after that she fell apart on me and was never the same had problems feeding burning loseing fans u name it till finally full on herming a couple generations later. U just never know man it may just be that cut. I gave a cut of the Kens to another grower and there rockking it out still absoloutely no problems so yea id try a good healthy cut from your buddy if hes haveing good success with the same exact cut very well could have gotten one all fucked up like your thinking.

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws maybe u can get a cut of the Gsc from your buddy. It is totally possible to ruin a cut it just happens. I dipped my Kens Cut Gdp in rubbing alchohol to get rid of mites after that she fell apart on me and was never the same had problems feeding burning loseing fans u name it till finally full on herming a couple generations later. U just never know man it may just be that cut. I gave a cut of the Kens to another grower and there rockking it out still absoloutely no problems so yea id try a good healthy cut from your buddy if hes haveing good success with the same exact cut very well could have gotten one all fucked up like your thinking.

ya its possible and I do think my cut is just used up and most likely need to grab another version but who knows.

I did have some success with this cut last year but still.

ya to bad ive never seen that again with this cut.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN DOJO F1

male #4
Male 4 1

male #6
Male 6 1

male #8
Male 8 1

CINDY-99 F4 PINEAPPLE

male #1
Male 1 1

DOUBLE BASIC F1

male #1
Male 1 1

male #3

Male 3 4

time is drawing near soooo I better get the isolation chambers washed out and ready to roll....

sweeeet:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

RASPBERRY KUSH

cut

awesome plant, great buds for-sure...

PLATINUM KUSH

cut

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

HEY...MY SCISSORS SAW YOUR PIC OF THE MM AND HID.....THATS A TRIMMERS NIGHTMARE....KNOW ITS GONNA BE WORTH THE WAIT...GOT TWO OF FIVE ON THE BODY BLOWS...ONE WAS EMPTY THE OTHER TWO JUS DIDN'T POP...TWO IS COOL THOUGH....WHAT IS STAR FIGHTER...TAHOE ALIEN???? PUT A YUM YUM IN FLOWER.....DERAILED LOOKS BITCH....THE YOSHI-BUD AND LIME COOKIES ARE ALL BEAUTY..ALL 10...ANYHOO PEACE...LOVE YOUR CREATIONS......ANYONE WHO GET BLESSED BLESSED WITH A PAK OF JAWS GEAR....IS VERY LUCKY, SO VERY LUCKY....I HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED PAKS TO CHOOSE FROM AND AM STILL POPPIN HIS FIRST..RESPECT BRAH..DJ

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
takes some cuts of that girl scout and hope they do better maybe soemthing is up with the soil? looks like the leaves are drying out rapidly thats why there still green by the time they are brittle and curled. are they right near a fan or light?

JAWS

JAWS

HEY...MY SCISSORS SAW YOUR PIC OF THE MM AND HID.....THATS A TRIMMERS NIGHTMARE....KNOW ITS GONNA BE WORTH THE WAIT...GOT TWO OF FIVE ON THE BODY BLOWS...ONE WAS EMPTY THE OTHER TWO JUS DIDN'T POP...TWO IS COOL THOUGH....WHAT IS STAR FIGHTER...TAHOE ALIEN???? PUT A YUM YUM IN FLOWER.....DERAILED LOOKS BITCH....THE YOSHI-BUD AND LIME COOKIES ARE ALL BEAUTY..ALL 10...ANYHOO PEACE...LOVE YOUR CREATIONS......ANYONE WHO GET BLESSED BLESSED WITH A PAK OF JAWS GEAR....IS VERY LUCKY, SO VERY LUCKY....I HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED PAKS TO CHOOSE FROM AND AM STILL POPPIN HIS FIRST..RESPECT BRAH..DJ

ya it could prove to be a multiple hour ordeal with that one when the time comes!!

sorry to hear about the GERM rate of those BODY-BLOWS really wanted you to get a full pop with those so I could get a good look at her finally.

ya those STARFIGHTER F2's are Tahoe leaners.

great new on the YUM-YUM--DERAILED--YOSHI-BUD-& LIME COOKIES, still watch those lime cookies ok.

have been expecting an e-mail from you, things ok?.

takes some cuts of that girl scout and hope they do better maybe soemthing is up with the soil? looks like the leaves are drying out rapidly thats why there still green by the time they are brittle and curled. are they right near a fan or light?

ya my friend I think may be just may be some of my problem with this cut is the fact that ive never really had a strong mother plant and all the cuts I take are from a less then perfect mom, meaning there a bit less then perfect as clones.

don't think there's a problem with the soil not really, ive messed with that possibility over the last year so ya I don't think that's it. not close to any bulbs and no direct airflow to her either.

im thinking moisture issue and lack of MG==slow/no growing suffocated root system leading to nute lock-out and totally plant failure.

GROWER ERROR MOST LIKLY!!

im not going to talk much about the cut until I get her thrown in the trash for the final time OR I get her looking decent, but a bit of a break through on the issue in the last three days but I don't want to jinks myself so i'll say nothing until there something worth saying on the matter.....

thanks friends:)

E

E.T.

Damn those are beastly...
These sativa stack better then any other I've grown.
If you can ride em out, they will def reward you like no other. Give that resin some time...it'll come in.

JAWS

JAWS

Damn those are beastly...
These sativa stack better then any other I've grown.
If you can ride em out, they will def reward you like no other. Give that resin some time...it'll come in.

I intend to my brother, i'll do my best with her.

much respect:)

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Busy Busy dude me likes.

Really like the look of that PK is she a fast flower? Whats the stretch?

I hit ya back. Had a couple questions. Thank you much brother.

D

DankGreen

looking good j, especially with the alien cookies :)

just a thought on the gsc, those withered leaves look a lot like a couple of derailed cuts i overwatered 2 nights ago, same colour and droop/wither
or, just like that cali c gsc S1 i ran for months which ended up looking like an umbrella, no laterals...

from the guides below it says on a pic (below..MynameStitch pic)looking somat like yours

"Problems with Phosphorus being locked out by PH troubles
Cold wet soils, acid or very alkaline soils, compacted soil

i've got another DEF sheet or 2, thats got pics & fixes for most grow mediums i'll hunt out

also at IC, look at the infirmary forum and find
Joe's Fresh Guide to Sick Plant Diagnosis or The Complete Guide to Sick Plants, pH and Pest troubles!

hope you get that biatch beat sometime soon

peace bro :)

Phosphorus deficiency1
JAWS

JAWS

Busy Busy dude me likes.

Really like the look of that PK is she a fast flower? Whats the stretch?

I hit ya back. Had a couple questions. Thank you much brother.

always my friend can get bored or things seem to get derailed on my end!!.

not a bad stretch on her and she fills in quite nicely, i'll have better pics of her from this run then the last.

I took her at 63 days in the last round, as you can see from the last pic there I think 65-68 would have been pretty perfect.

e-mail reply sent my friend.

looking good j, especially with the alien cookies :)

just a thought on the gsc, those withered leaves look a lot like a couple of derailed cuts i overwatered 2 nights ago, same colour and droop/wither
or, just like that cali c gsc S1 i ran for months which ended up looking like an umbrella, no laterals...

from the guides below it says on a pic (below..MynameStitch pic)looking somat like yours

"Problems with Phosphorus being locked out by PH troubles
Cold wet soils, acid or very alkaline soils, compacted soil

i've got another DEF sheet or 2, thats got pics & fixes for most grow mediums i'll hunt out

also at IC, look at the infirmary forum and find
Joe's Fresh Guide to Sick Plant Diagnosis or The Complete Guide to Sick Plants, pH and Pest troubles!

hope you get that biatch beat sometime soon

peace bro :)

thank you and ya im pretty happy with the ALIEN COOKIES #4 and right now I have the #2--5--7--9 also going and I must say there all looking top notch and I think the #7 might be a sleeper of sorts. the #5 that threw a couple balls in the last run is a perfect piece right now ZERO problems so ya for-sure she has no herm genetics in her that was grower error in the last round. before long i'll get them all out for some side by side shots. I have the #5--7 in the 4x4 for breeding purposes so i'll be making more f2's but this time i'll be using ONLY the forum leaning pollen.

as far as the GSC gos I know some of the problems have been from the soil being to moist which is causing some issues, im working on them believe me I am.

thanks friends:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom