The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Nice and healthy!!! Love the dark green.... So what is the difference in a plant called hashplant opposed to other plant's ?

I have no idea my friend I think it got the name from a large covering of resin great for making hash, but ya I don't really know.

got something called HASH BALLS that im wanted to get to, maybe this round.

I think the HASH-PLANT is a throw back because its in a lot of strains and many breeders have there version of it out and about.

peace:happy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I have no idea my friend I think it got the name from a large covering of resin great for making hash, but ya I don't really know.

got something called HASH BALLS that im wanted to get to, maybe this round.

I think the HASH-PLANT is a throw back because its in a lot of strains and many breeders have there version of it out and about.

peace:happy:
thanks someone asked me this and i had no clue ... We can just make something up !! LOL

JAWS

JAWS

thanks someone asked me this and i had no clue ... We can just make something up !! LOL

hahaha not sure about just making shit up on the strain, but my thoughts on it were from things I had heard over the years about it being great for growing for yield and for the HASH aspect of what she offers the grower.

Hashplant has tons of leaves with lots of resin on them, aka good for making hash type of trim and weed. Hashplant was the shit in the mid90's early 90's...

HP for short

yup kinda what I was getting at just not in the know a great deal about it personally..

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA F1

cut

CAL DEF me thinks.

GREEN CRACK

cut

PLATINUM KUSH

cut

really nice strain here, if ya get the chance to run her go for it.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

some issues today.

working on them though.

leaf at the very top of the plant.
Legend 1

leaf at the lower portion of the plant.
Legend 2

not sure if this is the same problem with the leaf on the bottom being more advanced. got my charts out today but trying to make the right call the first time out so im not stressing her to much, were early into 12/12 so I need to keep the stress level way low.

peace:banghead:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
If it were me...I might bump up the Cal/Mag slightly....but the way it is yellowing at the ends and staying green at the start of the leaf or center...I would think you need more K.

Check your Def chart...I have a similar chart...comes in handy. This is where I look for advice a lot...lol

JAWS

JAWS

If it were me...I might bump up the Cal/Mag slightly....but the way it is yellowing at the ends and staying green at the start of the leaf or center...I would think you need more K.

Check your Def chart...I have a similar chart...comes in handy. This is where I look for advice a lot...lol

ya the cal-mag will be upped in the next watering for-sure, and I was just inlightened about the possibility of the K being an issue as well. i'll need to approach this one very carefully, doing to much could cause even more problems instead of fixing a smaller problem.

thank you:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

E.T

day 76 with your sativa beast, and from now on every time I take pics im going to take a pic of this branch so we can see how it fills out over the coming months. the limp has already been tagged so I know where it is at all times. im beginning to see some goodness now and iv
e kicked way back on the feeding, but like I said they drink a lot of liquids and im still giving them a gallon per day per plant. so what this does besides keeping them water it also leaches out any food still in the soil SO im going to have to keep an eye on them and make sure to get a feeding in there here-n-there. right now at least for the last two watering's ive been adding a little extra cal-mag just to keep things on the green side, and im thinking the next two watering's will just be straight up PHed water and then on saturday I think i'll hit them with a level 4 on my bloom ferts chart.

this is the branch were going to follow along with to the end together my brother.

also one more thing that's got me a bit scratching my head the branches seem to be putting on noticeable weight that I was not expecting at all, most heavy sat strains that ive seen don't really put on lots of weight and tend to need to use three-four buds just to get enough for a joint. I bet that one branch there will give 1/2 of dried smoke-able bud if I can keep her healthy and run her full term.

smell is getting stronger which is a very good thing, cant say that I see any noticeable resin content as of yet and I hope that starts to changing over the coming weeks. all-n-all homie im starting to get a bit excited about this one. as you know I love smoking sat bud just hate growing them BUT I think I got this one timed out perfectly and i'll be able to run her full term with out screwing with my new flowering ladies.

very happy:snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom