The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clayton Bigsby

Best way ive found for the GSC(forum cut) is Roots soil with PBP. Comes out bomb as hell every time. A lot of my friends have problems with her....this combo is magic.

Heres one of your platinum dojas. Purple as hell....in the process of crossing it to a Napalm OG male I seeded my whole room...lol Triangle Kush, AJ sour, Loud Sour, Southern Charm, Black Russian Grape, Strawberry Cough, Grape Ape, Dawgwalts x wifi, GSC...list goes on. Whole 12 lighter with seeds here and there. Feel like a freakin newbie fo sho...

Purple
Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Damn nice all around.... And stoked about the AC...Thanks for getting back... &Clayton B very nice....killer run with her. Yes I lov the roots original potting mix. CB is right Jaws you should try a bag its not bad on the pocket man do the plants love it. It drains well its food is spot on. Idk if you can get a bag. To try.

JAWS

JAWS

Best way ive found for the GSC(forum cut) is Roots soil with PBP. Comes out bomb as hell every time. A lot of my friends have problems with her....this combo is magic.

Heres one of your platinum dojas. Purple as hell....in the process of crossing it to a Napalm OG male I seeded my whole room...lol Triangle Kush, AJ sour, Loud Sour, Southern Charm, Black Russian Grape, Strawberry Cough, Grape Ape, Dawgwalts x wifi, GSC...list goes on. Whole 12 lighter with seeds here and there. Feel like a freakin newbie fo sho...

ya I keep hearing a good low fert soil is a good start with the GSC FORUM cut, sadly pretty much ever soil ive been pointed towards I just cant find around here. mainly just different types of MG soil and some versions of SCOTTS soil. I think the next time im over there i'll take pen and paper and write down the soil I have around here and see if any of them would fit the bill.

glad you like the PLATINUM but id really like for ppl to call those DOJO'S and not DOJA'S this way ppl know that those are mine and not one of the other many DOJAS going around today. all the PLATINUM DOJOS should be pretty purple with a green version being the odd ball out so-to-speak. the DOUPLE PURPLE DOJO IX1 should give ppl both colors in each pack.

hum NAPALM DOJO I like the sounds of that and in fact I was going to mix the dojo with my BLACK NAPALM but never got around to sooo.

man ya got some nice strains there and that BLACK RUSSIAN GRAPE peaks my interest big time, what's the story on that one?.

Damn nice all around.... And stoked about the AC...Thanks for getting back... &Clayton B very nice....killer run with her. Yes I lov the roots original potting mix. CB is right Jaws you should try a bag its not bad on the pocket man do the plants love it. It drains well its food is spot on. Idk if you can get a bag. To try.

I will look my friend but as back up for the next round if there is a next round i'll pick up a bag of the MG SEEDLING soil, I think that and a slightly drter kept soil may be a good start.

thanks friends;)

JAWS

JAWS

any one out there got any advice on a really good resin booster that would work well with the GH THREE PART fert's?.

I use KOOL-BLOOM but that's more for bud power more so then a resin pusher.

JAWS

JAWS

shots this morning.

ALIEN COOKIES #7
5 alien cookie 1
5 alien cookies 2

ALIEN COOKIES #5
7 alien cookies 1
7 alien cookies 2
7 alien cookies 3
7 alien cookies 4

LEGEND OG CUT

got this one looking super fucking fire this time.

GROUP SOTS

PICT8129
PICT8130
PICT8131

im pretty happy so far with how things are starting out, the doubling up on the cal-mag and with the addition of 1 1/4 teaspoons of ES per 5 gallons and things are on point and looking stellar...

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

C

Clayton Bigsby

man ya got some nice strains there and that BLACK RUSSIAN GRAPE peaks my interest big time, what's the story on that one?.

I used a male from original Black Russian release Nebu did($1000 for a 10 pack!) back in like 2001 I guess?? Anyway crossed it into an Aussie super skunk jack flash cross(which gave the world southern charm) and also into what im pretty sure was a krowberry cross of some sort(which gave us the Black Russian Grape or Plutonium as some people called it).

The key to breeding with the black Russian genetics is the purple males. That's why subcool couldn't ever do shit with it. Well that and lack of talent. lol

So hopefully ill pull a nice purple male out of the napalm doja cross and then back into the grape BR and charm....and everything else. lol Hopefully florida goes medical next year so I can throw a bunch of seeds out and see whats what.

JAWS

JAWS

I used a male from original Black Russian release Nebu did($1000 for a 10 pack!) back in like 2001 I guess?? Anyway crossed it into an Aussie super skunk jack flash cross(which gave the world southern charm) and also into what im pretty sure was a krowberry cross of some sort(which gave us the Black Russian Grape or Plutonium as some people called it).

The key to breeding with the black Russian genetics is the purple males. That's why subcool couldn't ever do shit with it. Well that and lack of talent. lol

So hopefully ill pull a nice purple male out of the napalm doja cross and then back into the grape BR and charm....and everything else. lol Hopefully florida goes medical next year so I can throw a bunch of seeds out and see whats what.

ya I had a 5 pack of those BLACK RUSSIANS several years back but they were old nad most did not pop, but I did get a nice looking purple male but at the time I was like shit if I don't have a female to go with the male im not going to work him BIG MISSTAKE but I cant go back in time. I killed him off and moved along.

PLUTONIUM ahh ya I like that name a lot sweet..you used the word CALLED does that means its not gettable these days??....

very nice mix:happy:

JAWS

JAWS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG

cereal cut, one of four this is the smallest one of the group and she in a bottle in the 4x4 under the 400w mh.

this pic shows the cut im about to take from this girl. I have three others that are in the big pots and in the 5x5 under the 1000hps, those will be grown for budage and maybe a small batch of FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIES.

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK

arcata cut, she and I have been in like with one another for many many years now but sadly I think are time is coming to and end.

not for lack of love more so for the lack of room and seeing that the fems of her that I made seem to be pretty solid I now have her in seed form and can grow her any time I want from seed. umm not sure if this will be her last run or not but what I do know is I do still have some trainwreck fem pollen and I think im going to go ahead and just totally cover this girl with the rest of that pollen just to insure I have plenty of seeds of her for any future grow I may want to have with her.

this is the smaller one in a bottle in the 4x4 I have three others in the big tent as well as a decent looking fem wreck plant in there as well.

if I have any left over pollen i'll hit the CHERRY PIE again and make a few more of the CHERRY CARGO fem seeds, I have four in the small tent so there, there to be worked.

peace:snaphappy:

symbiote420

symbiote420

Lemondawg (Day 61 pics)

Summer 2013 403

Summer 2013 409

Summer 2013 410

Smells like sweet lemon candies till you touch a nug, then you expose that rotten meat/chemmy funk scent!! At 63 today going atleast to 70 ....guess I need to go back a few 20 ...30 pages again bro lol I wanna see pics of your Cherry Pie, I have a cut and wanted to see if it was similar .....I can not get in touch with my peeps I got her from to see if it's the Durban or OG CP ....mind if I post a pic or two to help me verify?

JAWS

JAWS

Lemondawg (Day 61 pics)

View attachment 337567

View attachment 337569

View attachment 337570

Smells like sweet lemon candies till you touch a nug, then you expose that rotten meat/chemmy funk scent!! At 63 today going atleast to 70 ....guess I need to go back a few 20 ...30 pages again bro lol I wanna see pics of your Cherry Pie, I have a cut and wanted to see if it was similar .....I can not get in touch with my peeps I got her from to see if it's the Durban or OG CP ....mind if I post a pic or two to help me verify?

glad the lemondawgs are doing good for you my friend, tasty looking for-sure.

yya man you can put in some PIE pics and i'll be throwing some in as well along the way. im guessing the OG your talking about is going to be what I know as GDP. I had the DURBAN before I got the GDP but I was never able to get the Durban to perform and she just always looked shity to me. I have shots of both if ya want to see them??....

are those f1 chem sodas??, if so hell ya homie....I have a single f2 going right now and waiting on a couple more to pop and I do still run the original f1 cut so if I get a male its on big time with this strain. I have the chem soda bx1 going right now and they look pretty good and time will tell if the mix worked out correctly.

thanks friends;)

JAWS

JAWS

MALES

double basic
Males kush  diesel

on the left we have the kush leaner and then on the right we have the diesel leaner, im going to use both pollen on my female double basics to insure I keep a good variation in the f-gens.

ALIEN DOJO

this is what I look for in my males as far as is it time to remove from tent and place into isolation chambers.
Male 6 2

Male 4 2

the three im looking at right now.
Males 4 6 8 2

most know how I work over here and they know your never going to see some big huge ass male plants in my area, I don't have room for those types of plants..i try to keep them fairly small and easy to handle and im not looking to get grams of pollen just enough to get done what I need done. however there are strains that put out huge amounts of pollen inside a weeks time so some times I get a lot rather quickly, those I like.

JAWS

JAWS

Here she is....I just got her back thank god... She was in pretty bad shape so I took some clones and flowered the mom out. Ill keep you posted if the clones flower out properly still. They should

plutonium-jpg.163348

yup looking crazy good in this one, does she smell like the color purple HAHAHA. when ya get some done and dry id love to see inside one of those buds to see if the purple is all the way threw or just kind of..

very nice:woot:

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Nice bro.... The chem soda's are the bx1's from the testers...berry/chem funk with a little pink hugh...but these were grown in really high temps low 90's so you can't judge them totally by this run. Over all quality suffered.

I have them on a reveg and getting equipment alittle at a time to fix temp issues.

Sorry for all the pics. Was trying to get the hang of the uploader. Then it would not let me edit. What can ya do...

sixstring

sixstring

nice nut shots jaws:) that lemondawg looks like a carbon copy of the flav im runnin now,nice work sym,and the cs pics look mighty fine as well twisted P.always a good time strollin through this thread,peace

JAWS

JAWS

Nice bro.... The chem soda's are the bx1's from the testers...berry/chem funk with a little pink hugh...but these were grown in really high temps low 90's so you can't judge them totally by this run. Over all quality suffered.

I have them on a reveg and getting equipment alittle at a time to fix temp issues.

Sorry for all the pics. Was trying to get the hang of the uploader. Then it would not let me edit. What can ya do...

ok ya im glad to hear that those were the CHEM SODA BX1 because they look a tad different then the f1 im running, good thing is like I said I have two BX1 going right next to the f1 so this should be very interesting and im kinda mad that I did not run at least one DARK MATTER cut so I could have all three involved in a pic together.

and any time you got any pics of my gear please fill free to drop them in here ALWAYS.

nice nut shots jaws:) that lemondawg looks like a carbon copy of the flav im runnin now,nice work sym,and the cs pics look mighty fine as well twisted P.always a good time strollin through this thread,peace

ya I have 6 total and they all look decent, the C-99 is a bit slow to get any stacking going on but he will im sure..i have a second c-99 male making him self known so I may just keep him as well.

peace:)

C

Clayton Bigsby

yup looking crazy good in this one, does she smell like the color purple HAHAHA. when ya get some done and dry id love to see inside one of those buds to see if the purple is all the way threw or just kind of..

very nice:woot:

O no....its purple all the way. Dark just like that.....and LOL at "smells purple"...I feel ya on that one! Hate when people say "so does it taste purple"??? like what?? A purple crayon?? haha purple isn't a taste asshole! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom