JAWS

JAWS

Sweet!!!

hello BLAKE:bong2:
thank you much, PM being sent...
peace:bong2:

winta

winta

lookin good jaws! i got some green crack x lemonade i need to pop the 1st round i had with them they were bomb! that gc x alien kush sounds bonkers! nice dpd beans jaws :)

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:sun
ya i was thinking the LEMONAID would be wild no doubt, its hard to chose when ya got the stock i have.....every time i do i always wish i had dropped something else as well ummm but i can only grow so many at one time...

ya the DPD PROJECT went real good close to 300 so im set there for a minuts, just a pm away brother..
peace:bong2:

D

Darkstar

Hey Jaws, How the hell are you doing??
Very well from what I see..lol right on, brother!!
I saw you mentioned Outlaw Grower, did happen to make any F2's of his Gorilla Grape? Outlaw's gear is/was aewsome and its a big loss that He's no longer in the game.
Hit me up buddy.
Peace,
Darkstar

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:sun
DARK
whats up dude long time no talk! i sent you a couple pms at the others place months ago but never got any reply....

yup im doing ok had some set-backs over the last 6-7 weeks but im back on track now..

still have some GORILLA GRAPE but did not made any seed yet of her, i did make a HYBRID of her a few years ago BLACK NAPALM is what i call it...

cant hit ya up untill you get 50 post..

HIGHER
yup i like those aswell like i said in the begining i was going to make some really nice looking DPD seeds seeing i have not see any online, i think i have done that here so im very proud of this batch...
respect guys:bong2:

HIGHER any time!!!!

D

Darkstar

Oh, sorry i missed at the other place. I lost my handle Darkstar there a couple years ago.
I thought I had fifty post, bummer.
I have a real hard on for GG.
I'll hit you up as soon as i get 50.
Keep a growin

JAWS

JAWS

hey there:bong2:

DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO...

see ya:bong2:

homebrew420

homebrew420

What What What? Outstanding bro-ham! I was hoping someone was going to be getting this one out again. Got to get me some of them. Well done.
Now what gen are these in now, F4? and they color from the onset of flower, correct?... mostly anyway. So excited about these man.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:emo
GONZO
thank you my friend i do try!!...

NOODLES
thank you my brother the mother was purp from the get go!!...

HOME
ya brother i got tired of waiting aswell so i just made some myself and threy turned out better looking then ANY DPD seeds ive ever had in-hand...

umm not sure hoe to lable these to be honest, the MOTHER was a FEM and the FATHER was an F3 i think.....

the MOTHER went PURPLE right out of the gate but the male was not a total purple one it had purple stems but not purple MALE SAC's, but ya i expect atleast half to be FULL ON PURPLE.....i still have some DPD F2 in-house so maybe at some point i'll drop a ten pack of each and look for both purple FEMALE & MALE....

right now i have some EAST COAST PURPLE DIESEL * GORILLA GRAPE going and i have a killer filling that i will fine fire PURPLE in these...
respect:bong2::emo

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Dpd

That DPD looks sweet, about 8 years ago I ran a couple seeds from Subcool and got one that was almost black and was like smoking a qualude. I made some seeds with a purple LUI male that gives about 50% purple plants. Very narcotic buzz with the purple taste. Hope all is well with you and yours amigo

mal

p.s. You ever notice the green pheno's seem more potent? Of course everyone wants the purple

JAWS

JAWS

hello MAL:bong2:
hey brother long time no speak, how ya been doing?....

WHOO that sounds like a pretty decent HYBRID did the LUI give her some boost in the yeild?, and ya like most ALL purple weed if there is a GREEN PHENO of the same it will most ALWAYS be more potent.......

this round was my first run with the DPD and i only had one PURPLE and she got TOTALY POLLENATED so there was no smokable bud of her so i just cant compair the two, the green was smokable and had some kick but not a HEAD-THUMPER for me.......

with me the whole deal with this DPD PROJECT was to make more seeds of better Quality then what i have been given in th past year, now i was most interested in BREEDING with the PURPLE PHENO of this STRAIN not thinking much about how good the purple was......

i want the COLOR from the solid PURPLE PHENO and then i can ADD the potence to her, but i need to find that solid purple PHENO first.....and in this last/first grow of her i found just that a totaly solid purple girl BUT i then accepted some snips from a friend and the BORG road into town on them and they were making them selves at home so i had to cut and pitcu ALL 26 of my clones and the THREE PURPLE DPD CLONES were among the DESTROYED....so now i have to redrop seeds and look for her once again...
respect:bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:emo:emo

SOLAR FLAIR #1

smelling odd and the nodes are SUPER CLOSE and i like that..
peace:bong2::emo:emo

homebrew420

homebrew420

that is one healthy seedling. Sounds great, looks great.

Sweet

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello HOME:bong2:
ya she looks really good and im stoked to be runing her, this is the first time in a long ass time ive started some of my own GEAR from seed....also got a few of the DOJO seeds going that i just made and im looking for that SOLID PURPLE PHENO once again, ahhh if i find her i will hit her with the GDP POLLEN i collected off the MALE i found in the last round..
peace bro:bong2:

T

TreFarmer

Gorgeous little one JAWS you must be so proud.;)
Well done as always!
TreFarmer

JAWS

JAWS

hello TRE:bong2:
thank you very much for the kind words!!..

YES SIR this one seems to be coming along realy good im just starting to get some NASTY GOODNESS from her when she has been brushed to hard, hoping she is a she once its sexed....

ive got a very very BIG aray of strains going in this round, umm i was pretty pissed there for a bit over the BAD SOIL deal i went though so i just poped the crap out of SEVERAL strains and now there all popping and im like ok now what are you going to do HAHAHAHA...........
peace bro:bong2:

kinger

kinger

Everytime I read this thread it makes my mouth water,so many killer strains:confused0054:

I need to make some more strains myself,looking for a nice male at the moment:animbong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom