JAWS

KEEBLERS DIN f1

plant #1

1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
1 10

i got this one mixed up at the other site, this one is the more mixed pheno and the #5 is the shorter fer more cookie dom plant.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

Those look real nice. That black cherry soda looks stellar! Love the color contrast

Peace

ya i like her quite a bit , but i must say iv'e been seeing some that are showing some really nice purple on the bud leaves and i really like that a lot.

thank you:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

looks like the little ones are finally getting comfortable and starting to fill my closet up, good or bad thing its always a toss up at this time.

i have them growing as slow as i can while still letting them grow, got about three weeks before either on my tents will be open.

PICT9780
PICT9781
PICT9782

seeing i'm only going to fill the 5x5 up about 3/4 of the way im going to be able to veg them up to a bigger size, this should prove very interesting indeed.

old grow shot's of a white salmon she was a beast.
White20salmon20flowering

White20salomn20flowering

shame the pics came out so small.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

COOKIE MADNESS f1

plant #1 male

1 male 1
1 male 2

not at all surprised at this outcome he was growing pretty fast and was much taller then any of the others, good thing crazy doughy smell to him but i was expecting nothing less knowing how both parents smelt.

1 down 7 to go.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Holy fuck I spent the last 6 hours reading this... My head is spinning and my eyes hurt. Seriously next step work jaws, you make me as a grower inspired as we all get finding exciting things

JAWS

JAWS

Holy fuck I spent the last 6 hours reading this... My head is spinning and my eyes hurt. Seriously next step work jaws, you make me as a grower inspired as we all get finding exciting things

much thanks for the kind words my friend, and i hope you did not strain those eyes to much reading this smallish book HAHA, i too like to go back 100 pages or so from time tom time to refresh my self as to what iv'e done in the past over here at the farm. just think we the site made its last move i lost a shit load of pages and we should be closer to 400 pages not 300.

thank you:bookworm::wideyed:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Good to see that i'm not the only one who f-up's a fim now and then all are looking beast jaws

homebrew420

homebrew420

Damon jaws looking great as usual. Outstanding you have got Rasberry kush and legend seeded for bx! Question on the legend, is it all that? Huge yields? Super potent? Vigorous? Sorry if I missed this info earlier.
Thread moves fast man I get lost from time to time.
I almost forforgot about the White Salmons. What kind of work did you end up with? F2? Anyhow keep in p the good work. I will hit you up soon

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Damon jaws looking great as usual. Outstanding you have got Rasberry kush and legend seeded for bx! Question on the legend, is it all that? Huge yields? Super potent? Vigorous? Sorry if I missed this info earlier.
Thread moves fast man I get lost from time to time.
I almost forforgot about the White Salmons. What kind of work did you end up with? F2? Anyhow keep in p the good work. I will hit you up soon

Peace

ya the LEGEND BX & RASP just needed to be done, been getting a lot of peeps asking about those.

ahh the WHITE SALMON now your breaking my hart making me think about her again, she was pretty awesome but sadly i lost her and my beautiful PINK Chemdog a couple years ago. and no there were no f2 made i got it in seed form but it was a fem so i never was able to make any seeds of her sadly.

i made just a couple hybrids with her before she was lost.

solar flair #1 & #2
white banana kush #1
white strawberry diesel

on the legend question i'm still unable to answer that because i'm still yet to get to harvest with a fully bud only healthy plant, so far even though iv'e had to cut every one early the smoke has been really good but i'm getting a small{ish} yield but i think that is do to me having issues with her.

this round i seem to be having a good run with her but both plants are heavly seeded so no way to judge her bud size. i have three in the closet and for sure one will get a big pot and a space in the production tent in the next round, it would be FNing awesome if i could figure out what this problem is but as of yet i have not.

if you can get a cut it would be worth your time and space to give her a run.

looking forward to that e-mail.

much respect:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom