The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
noodles

noodles

I meant the cherry cake is a good looking young girl, just having a laugh.

noodles

noodles

My bad, I guess I expected you to know I was talking about the cherry cake lol. I'm excited to see what phenos you have- when do you plan on flipping?

JAWS

JAWS

hello NOODLES:talking
umm not exactly sure just yet, at this time i still have 8 seedlings still in 20oz cups and half of those are MY DPD IX1 and some MARVIN THE MARTIAN...

really need to hold off on the flowering untill those get to a decent size, im thinking i will atleast go two more weeks...i got a lot to do this round i need to sex and get cuts and i still need to find my FEMALES to go into my 3gallon pots so ya i still have a lot to get worked out..
peace:talking

kinger

kinger

Same boat as you brother,and my tent is not ready for a couple more weeks

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:talking
ya man i hate putting plants into there final 3gallon pot and then waiting to see what sex they are, then having to trow out the males and replace with females...

i have 5 FEMS so they will get there spot in the 5x5 and 3gallon pots and at that time i will just need to keep an eye on them to see if they HERMIE or not, but that leaves quite a few empty spots in my 5x5 so i need to really wait untill they show sex BEFORE i can TP into there final pots...

taking clones can be done up to three weeks of flowering so im good there, we will just have to see how things progress after they get there first real feeding som time next week...
pace bro:talking

JAWS

JAWS

CHERRY PIE

happy i am:talking

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Dang Jaws, I just spent a good portion of my afternoon admiring this thread of yours. Much respect for your work, keep it up brotha.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

looks like a couple of my playing around breeds have taken and seeds are forming..

ALIEN STARDAWG..
MOTHER===ALIEN DAWG
FATHER===STARDAWG

CHEM STARDAWG..
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===STARDAWG

yummmy:hi

Damn bro you always got some fire cracking over here

^^ but this sounds fucking delicious hows it coming along for you?

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:emo:emo
MOUNTAIN
thanks for taking the time to look through the thread and ya ita a long winded one for-sure, its the longest one i got in any thread on any site...

BIGG
thank you brother and i hope your mother is doing better today!!......

DR-CALI
ahh ya im sure those two are going to be BANGERS no doubt, umm i did change there names though...

ALIEN THUG
MOTHER===ALIEN DAWG
FATHER===STARDAWG

Chemdog #4 BX1
MOTHER===Chemdog #4
FATHER===STARDAWG

only down side to those two is the fact that i only got a very small amount of seeds so NONE we given out, thats the main reason why im not FLAPPING at the mouth about them ahh no sense in talking about something if that something cant be got..
peace friends:bong-hits:

E

E.T.

Yeah buddy, everything is looking proper. What can you tell me about ur white mustang?

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:talking
hey bro i dont have a ton of info on her so far, im leaning towards this info but not 100%..

WHITE MUSTANG===91 Chemdog/WEST COAST DAWG ive also been told it went by MUSTANG MIST in some circles....i will be dropping some more pics in as we roll along, will keep a male if one shows and looks good..

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I grew mustang mist for about a year, sadly I lost the cut but man o freaking man that stuff is literally some of the best smoke I've ever had. That sucker will stretch like no other though. It put out like a slut though 200+ grams under a 400 was easy and normal to do. Buds are like marbles there so hard. It's by far and i mean faaaaaaaar the best Chem hybrid I have ever gotten. I would literally kill someone to get mustang mist back.

E

E.T.

Mustang mist is kali mist x white mustang and I've been looking for her or chemist for a long time...schmoe hit a nice mustang mist back to the kali for his moe mist, a kali mist bx. Can't find them anywhere...
someone help...

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking
DIRTY
you sure make me wish i had grabed some years ago when they were being offered out..

E.T.
my misstake brother CHEMIST is what some were calling it back then, im looking but no hits yet..

the MUSTANGS i have are more INDI DOM then anything and i think there going to be some nice GIRLS once they get going....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Fire OG and White Mustang r looking great. I def want some White Mustang F2's. The plants r looking great, Jaws! Hopefully u find a White Mustang stud, bro. That strain sounds like a winner! Keep up the great work and thanx for sharing the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom