• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lil Barney babies r looking good, Jaws! Can never have enough purple in the garden. Keep up the great work.i cant wait to what new x's u make with all the beans u popped. Good luck with ur breeding ventures, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey rival whats up, it is jedi kush from C.C.. its real frosty, way better then the other phenos, and flowered the fastest, but had the lowest yield. got it curing now, but sampled it and it is couchlock all the way, mostly earthy tasting now, slight fuel on the back end. take care peace
That's what I was thinking. I missed out on them freebies. I'll take quality over quantity. She looks real tasty! I will hit u a pm,about them beans. I'm really interested in some of those, OG!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:rock:rock
RIVAL
YES SIR i like the purple buds and im hoping i get something like the mother i used to mke these F2 years ago, my main PURPLE that i know i have going in this grow would be the PURPLE INSANITY i grew some last time and really liked them and took cuts but the BORG took those rom me so im looking for a new keeper...

im also EXPECTING some purple from these EAST COAST PURPLE DIESEL * GORILLA GRAPE if i dont get some purple from one of those then i'll be totaly shocked big time..

got to ask you my brother on these FIRE OG i got from you is there such a thing as PURPLE FIRE OG because a couple of the ones im runing have very nice RASBERRY PURPLE STEMS and man they smell so good....

WINTA
no not really my brother i only ran her once and that was a long ass time ago and i was making seeds so never really got a good look at her, i do remember she was very purple and yielded decently even though she was packing beaners..

here is the INFO i got with my ORIGINALS back in the day..
5631zzzz072706batch 139

peace:dance:hi:

winta

winta

wow they sound awesome...thanx for the info bro! keep us (me ;)) posted on these :)

what else u got goin on in the lab bro?

hello FRIENDS:rock:rock

WINTA
no not really my brother i only ran her once and that was a long ass time ago and i was making seeds so never really got a good look at her, i do remember she was very purple and yielded decently even though she was packing beaners..

here is the INFO i got with my ORIGINALS back in the day..
View attachment 192019

peace:dance:hi:

JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:emo:emo
ahhh ok here ya go my brother, these are whats going on right now....

LEMON LARRY F2
FIRE OG {VERY STINKY}
PURPLE INSANITY
CHERRY CAKE
ROADKILL SKUNK V 2.1
SOLAR FLAIR #1
BIG SUR HOLY WEED/BUD
WHITE MUSTANG
WHITE BX1 {SUPOSED HUGE YIELDER}
PURPLE BARNEY
DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
MARVIN THE MARTIAN
GIRL SCOUT COOKIE or CHERRY PIE {SEED}
BLUEBERRY OG #2 * TRE STARDAWG
Chemdog * DEEZ
EAST COAST PURPLE DIESEL * GORILLA GRAPE
BUBBA KUSH * NEW YORK BIGBUD

and two ALIEN DIESEL HYBRIDS i cant speak about still....

those ^^^^^^^^^^ two i can speak to next SATERDAY
peace bro:emo

winta

winta

nice u got all kinds of goodies goin on! whats marvin the martian? is it a martian mean green cross?

hey WINTA:emo:emo
ahhh ok here ya go my brother, these are whats going on right now....

LEMON LARRY F2
FIRE OG {VERY STINKY}
PURPLE INSANITY
CHERRY CAKE
ROADKILL SKUNK V 2.1
SOLAR FLAIR #1
BIG SUR HOLY WEED/BUD
WHITE MUSTANG
WHITE BX1 {SUPOSED HUGE YIELDER}
PURPLE BARNEY
DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
MARVIN THE MARTIAN
GIRL SCOUT COOKIE or CHERRY PIE {SEED}
BLUEBERRY OG #2 * TRE STARDAWG
Chemdog * DEEZ
EAST COAST PURPLE DIESEL * GORILLA GRAPE
BUBBA KUSH * NEW YORK BIGBUD

and two ALIEN DIESEL HYBRIDS i cant speak about still....

those ^^^^^^^^^^ two i can speak to next SATERDAY
peace bro:emo

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:talking
naw its GREEN CRACK * ALIEN KUSH F2 made by BROTHER ENT he says its a winner so im going to find out for myself for-sure..
respect:banana1sv6:

winta

winta

nice! yea he told me they were fire also rock on bro!

hello WINTA:talking
naw its GREEN CRACK * ALIEN KUSH F2 made by BROTHER ENT he says its a winner so im going to find out for myself for-sure..
respect:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:talking
YES SIR its about time to start popping some off ive got the goods i may aswell see what they can offer....
thanks dude:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello CBF:talking
thank you my friend, i do what i can and have been making and putting out HYBRIDS for several years now.....im a totaly sucker for making CRAZY HYBRIDS....
peace:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:emo:rock
ya bro im going to hae some nice budage here before to long, thinking about hitting the CHERRY PIE with some CHERRY CAKE POLLEN...
peace brother:emo:rock

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:talking
yup and i can have PIE or CAKE or BOTH and just think i can make CHOCOLATE--STRAWBERRY--LEMON even ORANGE & GRAPE PIES & CAKES....

that DAMN CANDY-MAN HAHAHAHA........
peace brother:talking

well i guess i need to lable CHERRY MUSTANG #1 & #2 seeing i have two CHERRY GENETICS going ..............................................

JAWS

JAWS

hey NOODLES:talking
ahh dont understand your remarks, can you explain it to me!!
peace:talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom