• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinger

kinger

HEY jaws:pimp:

I hope the seed turns out something nice for you,I hope your are not dissapointed that she is not cookies.Hopefully it turns out nice for both of us.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:emo:emo

brother if i had a CHERRY PIE CUT yes sir id be growing it but i dont, i have what i think is a CHERRY PIE from seed....i wont be 100% sure untill i get her really going so we can compare with others.....

KINGER
thank you my friend and reguardless as to what this seed turns out to be i still thank you very much for sharing the seeds with me and im still very sorry i lost 7 out of the 8 you sent me....if i had got them all to go im sure there would have been atleast one GSC PHENO in them, i droped the ball with those seeds so now i have to pay for that misstake..
respect guys:bong-hits:

JAWS

JAWS

LEMON LARRY F2

peace:dance

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:banana1sv6:
well brother they stink like crazy and im loving it and hope they just get stinker and stinker day by day HAHAHAHAHA......no plans for them just yet ahh im sure i'll make some kinda HYBRID from them just not sure what yet...had not planed on making any new seeds with her this round because there were last minute replacements and i still have several in my STASH BOX.....

really looking forward to get to the making of my CHERRY MUSTANG i just got a really good filling about that one, still going to make a fresh batch of BSHW/B and if the pollen i was sent is good i'll be making a few NEW MARVIN THE MARTIAN...

ive got lots going and can only work so many males at one time so i need to pick my GEAR wisely...
peace brother:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:dance
KINGER
im hoping WE BOTH get something to work with at the end of the day!!.

NOODLE
check one page back my brother, there doing fine...

respect:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:emo:emo
thank you NOODLES........

three pics of what im guessing is going to turn out to be CHERRY PIE and not the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES......

this plant has had it rough from the get-go but she has hung in there and now is finaly starting to show some goodness, im loving the PURPLING on the main stalk aswell as the nodes and lower part of the leaf stem....she has a sweet smell to her not strong and not berrish just sweeet....

one thing ive noticed today is the fact that she has no real signs of ANY branching NONE, im not sure what to think about this and was wanting to run her STRAIGHT UP no TOPPING just to see what shed look like in flowering....ummm but now i dont know maybe i should top her to incurage her to put out some side SHOOTS, i need side shoot if im ever going to take ANY CLONES...
peace:banana1sv6:

P.S. hey KINGER what do you think??............

kinger

kinger

looks pretty ,love the purple in the stem.she looks like the other one I had,to bad I had to give her away to a buddy.He said he would give me cuts,Veg cab was to small for her.looking good though,ill stop by more often.

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:emo:emo
ok brother sense you say you had one like mine then what would you say it was??...im still thinking CHEERY PIE over GSC because of the wider more rounded leaves...
peace bro:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:dance:dance
ok most excellent then, i will go into my GSC FOLDER and change the name....
peace:banana1sv6:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Plants look happy and healthy as usual, hope all is well with you and yours JAWS, take care

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello MAL:emo:emo:emo
thank my friend im doing pretty good and things are getting better for-sure, got a CHERRY PIE HYBRID going aswell and im constantly setting them next to each other trying to see if the HYBRID is a CHERRY PIE leaner of more so of the FATHER that was used....
peace bro:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:banana1sv6:
bud looks great the seeds look decent the time is in my range, will be talking to you in a bit...
respect:banana1sv6:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
here you are my friend the f2's you wanted, i must say the camera does not do it justice, bitch is frosty. i sampled it, without cure, and it was earthy and slightly fuely, with a strong indica couchlock high. this plant leaned more towards og/sensi star of the jedi cross, rock hard nugs, avg weight and lots of frost, 9 1/2 wks flower.
take care friend peace

View attachment 191620

View attachment 191621

View attachment 191622
Hey OG! What F2's r those? That nug looks frosty as fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom