The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

looks like i got a female here YAAAAAAAAAA.

CHEM SODA OG F1 #2 PLANT #1
1 4
1 5

AT THIS TIME I'M USUALLY LOOKING FOR A MALE IF NOT TO USE THEN TO JUST SEE WHAT HE'S LIKE, shit sorry about the cap's. but any way's in this run i'm just hoping for another female.

peace;)

ohh ya about to gill up the X-MAS porter houses!!
PICT7708

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I hope you have had a great Christmas Mr J
life and babies are both well in the House of the FlyinJ
Peace My friend

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Merry Christmas jaws. Much love. Came across a nice banana kush hybrid the other day made me more excited for your projects. It was blackberry kush x banana kush aka 3bk super loud. What exactly are you crossing to the bk? I have read it and lost it now.

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey JAWS is your Fruity Pebbles OG IX still in the works or did that come and go already?

JAWS

JAWS

Merry Christmas jaws. Much love. Came across a nice banana kush hybrid the other day made me more excited for your projects. It was blackberry kush x banana kush aka 3bk super loud. What exactly are you crossing to the bk? I have read it and lost it now.

right now just trying to get some more banana kush seeds made is all, got one banana fully dusted just about an hour ago so we shall see how it turns out.

did hit a few branches of the train wreck with some INSANE JANE pollen so that one should be pretty nice i'd think. TRAIN WRECK JANE.

Hey JAWS is your Fruity Pebbles OG IX still in the works or did that come and go already?

ya those have been made and there now gone, was only about 15-20 packs so they did not last long.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so i dropped the only BLUE DREAM seed i had it said it was a fem and it was put out by SNOW HIGH SEEDS i thought it was from HUMBOLDT unless there one in the same.

ok so any way i dropped the seeds and everything seeded fine but then after going to flower the damn thing turned out to be a full on male.

so my question is has any one else ever got a male from the BLUE DREAM strain??.

just in case is was a solid piece i breed him to the BLACK CHERRY SODA making some BLACK CHERRY DREAM.

not at all sure on what exactly happened so any input or knowledge would be great.

thank you;)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

right now just trying to get some more banana kush seeds made is all, got one banana fully dusted just about an hour ago so we shall see how it turns out.

did hit a few branches of the train wreck with some INSANE JANE pollen so that one should be pretty nice i'd think. TRAIN WRECK JANE.

ya those have been made and there now gone, was only about 15-20 packs so they did not last long.

peace;)

Very cool

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

good to see all the work u put into ur strain, i been tring for ever to get the banana kush and its always sold out, got sum lastrite i havent ran yet might do them next round mad props jaws

JAWS

JAWS

good to see all the work u put into ur strain, i been tring for ever to get the banana kush and its always sold out, got sum lastrite i havent ran yet might do them next round mad props jaws

working on the banana kush thing, did not get the number of work able females as i would have liked but i got a couple dusted up. the last rites like a lot of my strain were over looked mainly because i gave them off the grid names and ppl don't bother to see what's inside. shes a good strain.

peace;)

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

heres my breeding project i took a purple male and female and made more seeds like 90% purple plants im out of seeds from gifting them out like 200 i gave out, so im makeing more i got 40 purple vodoo plants to go thru and pick a new mom and dad i love this strain alot

IMG 1660
IMG 2459
IMG 2681
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom