The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

ok so these last couple on months have been pretty hard on me both in the coinage area and in my grow's, i think i have both taking a turn for the better so i'm getting excited about some new stuff coming up and should hopefully getting back to this thread with some new pics and new JAWS GEAR. as some know i lost a great deal of things over that couple months most of my clone only are now gone and i had a round of seeds not make it {grower error} never got to see the lucky 7's may be try them again some time.

quick pic of the chem soda f2 Chemdog D bx3 phenol
X gsc bx1 f2 8
X gsc bx1 f2 9
X gsc bx1 f2 10
X gsc bx1 f2 11
X gsc bx1 f2 12

yes indeed she is fully seeded and housing the CHEM SODA COOKIE f1 seeds, dusted her with some gsc bx1/f2 pollen. should be an interesting piece indeed.

a look at the new babies coming up.
2015 2

got a few of my own strains mixed in there, some i'm looking at for the first time others its a next look.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

on my end it was not a plant issue it was grower error plain and simple, i still have a few so i'll get a shot at them again.

have a look at the PURPLE ALICE i know i had her in the last round but this time i'm going to treat her right and see what she offers, in this pic i'm just getting her out of a MAG DEF and she's looking much happier and i think she's ready to play.
PICT0001

peace;)

slausongardens

slausongardens

there's pollen chuckers that do one off f1 crosses of the same shit everyone else is doing and sell packs for $100 plus.

and then theres jaws.. working strains, his own strains, doing crosses with genetics nobody else is using.. ix's, bx's, f3s, f7s, f10s, ibl's, doing selections, pheno hunts, finding amazing males to use, hitting clone onlys, etc etc..

and then documenting it all on a 300 plus page thread thats been going for a few years now.. and on top of that blessing the community with beans instead of just trying to make a quick buck.

the clone trading, breeding, seed selling business has a lot of shady/greedy characters in it so i just want you to know how much i appreciate you and what you do. more breeders should aspire to be like you. for real.

it brought a smile to my face to see this thread still going after my hiatus.

i got plans to dig into some of these old jaws beans i got and see what comes out.. and i did a few crosses with a male i found in your double purple doja ix, i just popped some a couple weeks ago.. the male was straight purple.. from the stems to the pollen haha.

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

jaws man whats up bro, we were talking about purple males well tonight i was looking at my guys and sure enough 1 week into flower and pv is showing purple i dont think my pics do them justice thou but there purpleing up good

2015 01 01 129
2015 01 01 130
2015 01 01 131
JAWS

JAWS

View attachment 471925 View attachment 471924 Lemon Dojo. 5 weeks starting some real lemon. Nice bush. Lots of colas nice sized at that. View attachment 471923View attachment 471924. Better pics in camera Very lemony

thank you for the pics my sister very nice!!!!!, great help.

there's pollen chuckers that do one off f1 crosses of the same shit everyone else is doing and sell packs for $100 plus.

and then theres jaws.. working strains, his own strains, doing crosses with genetics nobody else is using.. ix's, bx's, f3s, f7s, f10s, ibl's, doing selections, pheno hunts, finding amazing males to use, hitting clone onlys, etc etc..

and then documenting it all on a 300 plus page thread thats been going for a few years now.. and on top of that blessing the community with beans instead of just trying to make a quick buck.

the clone trading, breeding, seed selling business has a lot of shady/greedy characters in it so i just want you to know how much i appreciate you and what you do. more breeders should aspire to be like you. for real.

it brought a smile to my face to see this thread still going after my hiatus.

i got plans to dig into some of these old jaws beans i got and see what comes out.. and i did a few crosses with a male i found in your double purple doja ix, i just popped some a couple weeks ago.. the male was straight purple.. from the stems to the pollen haha.

thank you brother just trying to keep up with everything like always!!, it's hard sometimes but i do try.

great to see you back as well!!.

jaws man whats up bro, we were talking about purple males well tonight i was looking at my guys and sure enough 1 week into flower and pv is showing purple i dont think my pics do them justice thou but there purpleing up good

uhhhhhh yup that's what i'm talking about right dude, hope you do some work with him?.

awesome;)

JAWS

JAWS

couple more shots of the prego chem soda.

about a month into flower now and you can see that classic raspberry color starting to emerge.
X gsc bx1 f2 13
X gsc bx1 f2 14
X gsc bx1 f2 15

even though she is 100% pollinated she is still starting to pile on the trich action, man i love this phenol she never disappoints unless i do something wrong.

great strain;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
lemon dojo shes still at 5 weeks just better pic
Misc  lemon dojo 013

bsb

bsb

hey jaws, how is your "pine, diesel, menthol" project going.......? would love to hear how your progress is .....keep it green man......

bsb

bsb

you had posted in another forum that you where tired of the "fruity" bullshit and where going to do a "piney, chemical," search....this was several months ago..I had made some suggestions and we talked about it .....either way was just curious how that project is going and understand your a busy guy.....this project I believe was going to include your trainwreck which I believe to have the signature "menthol" flavor....with a skunky backround....as the skunky, chemical, pine is what we where after......wish you well...and keep it green :)

JAWS

JAWS

you had posted in another forum that you where tired of the "fruity" bullshit and where going to do a "piney, chemical," search....this was several months ago..I had made some suggestions and we talked about it .....either way was just curious how that project is going and understand your a busy guy.....this project I believe was going to include your trainwreck which I believe to have the signature "menthol" flavor....with a skunky backround....as the skunky, chemical, pine is what we where after......wish you well...and keep it green :)

ya i remember that and it's still a goal of mine for-sure and ya the wreck has the menthol chemical aspect so that's covered and getting some diesely should be a piece of cake. the real score is going to be finding that ever so elusive piny smelling strain.

my main goal right now other then getting this on going grow done is to get my wreck into a bx1, i'm going to be doing that by breeder here with one of my male ANTI MATTER. there still small at this point but i'm sure i'm going to get a decent choice of males to pick from when the time comes.

i'm still very lost as to where to look for a piney strain, do i have one in my stock probably but i have no idea what that might be. i'd like to have a decent idea before i go dropping and popping random seeds.

i have ZERO bud plants in my tent right now, i have i think 9 plants that are seeded up. ahh so when this next harvest comes around i'm getting zero buds to show or smoke just seeds.

the focus is in the 4x4 veg tent at this time.

peace;)

bsb

bsb

wish you luck and find it sad that "back in day" ALL you could find was "piney/skunky/chemical/" strains ......Now, it is just impossible...???? As always good luck in your search and keep us posted....thankx bsb

JAWS

JAWS

Always Kool to see whats in the Deep end of the tank with JAWS, Always a great combination of uniqueness and original art.

My Chem Soda OG is one bad azz example of his work.

View attachment 472354

i see your supporting those purple{ish} stems as well, no doubt now that this purpling is a trait. your getting it with the #1's and i'm getting it with the #2's so its a solid so we got no reason to trip. was starting to think may be a DEF but ya i don't think so any more. this pieces has some really nice stalks and stems, that usually means the plant is prepping for some massive buds and to hold all that buds it needs some big time stalks and branching.

can't wait;)

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

got big plans the more i read thru ur thread the more i get inspired to get shit done, about a year or two ago i was collecting mad pollen had them individuals aluminfoil packets each labeled in the fridge around 30 packets and my wife accidentaly threw that shit out i was pissed and havent really done anything since then i had a really nice superstious male with mad trichs and super tight cluster but im going hard now, need another tent or room just to house the males im going to keep them in one gallons the whole way thru, was writeing down last night all the strains and trying to get a game plan together of which one im going to cross i might start a thread idk
thank you for the pics my sister very nice!!!!!, great help.

thank you brother just trying to keep up with everything like always!!, it's hard sometimes but i do try.

great to see you back as well!!.

uhhhhhh yup that's what i'm talking about right dude, hope you do some work with him?.

awesome;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom