The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

thanks jaws when i get done makeing more seeds ill send you sum, have u ever ran purple vodoo

are you getting any overly dark purple males in those seeds??.......

Always A great thread to stop by and see whats up with the breeding bad azz JAWS
with good things always in the Mix

Good Vibes by all
Keep um growin and Dank
FlyJ

kind of staled over here for a minute been having issues but working them out and getting shit back up and running so should have some decent things to start showing before to long.

been good man. staying busy myself :D take it easy!

you too my friend.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

little TWITTER OG action

3 3

BLUEBERRY OG * TRES STARDAWG
2 1

4 1

looking like a very good indica piece!!.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

look's like the CHEM SODA COOKIES f1 is a go.

X gsc bx1 f2 6
X gsc bx1 f2 7

hope i did not over pollinate this girl, she really looks done well. can't see it in those pics but she is totally 100% dusted and showing mini seeds already.

this should be a really good piece.

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
heres a couple shot of the off springView attachment 470606

MMMM....shes a beauty !!!! Gotta a rabbits foot in my pocket...toad frog in my shoe....A crawdaddy on my shoulder looking dead at U.....I got dust from a rattle snake and a black spider bone....If that don't do it baby ..u better leave this girl alone....I'm a purple voodoo woman ...:) Means I like her..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
look's like the CHEM SODA COOKIES f1 is a go.

View attachment 470914 View attachment 470915
hope i did not over pollinate this girl, she really looks done well. can't see it in those pics but she is totally 100% dusted and showing mini seeds already.

this should be a really good piece.

peace;)

How long will u wait for seeds to dry Jaws? meaning after harvested them ... should be killer ...M

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

i got about 3-4 more weeks till my males will be in flower i got about 40 total so i should have about 20 males ill let u know i take pics of everything

JAWS

JAWS

this is a purple qrazytrain male and i crossed it to tranquil elephantizer remix, im calling it qrazy elephant, got 2 going now, still little babies i only got about 30 seeds cause i only did a branch worthsView attachment 471183

ya ya yaa that's what i'm talking about right there, iv'e had my share or purple's but i'm still looking for that STABLE really true dark purple strain. that type of purple male use with that dark ass purple female that you showed one page back could be that strain. a lot of purple strain's lose the straight up purple color and get a more off purple or RASPBERRY color which is still nice but not what i'm really after i want a dark purple plant all the way through. ya purple buds purple leaves purple resin heads that kind of purple.

looks like you may have one here or your at least on the right track for-sure!!.

im starting to like breeding more then growing dank, maybe someday ill be up in the big leagues with u my bro

breeding is very addictive and ppl don't realize this until it has them by balls and by then your screwed because it's very hard to get away from once you start to make your own gear. it's just a big of a part of my growing now as actually growing the damn buds out, i could not stop breeding any more then i could stop growing!!.

"maybe someday ill be up in the big leagues with u my bro"

that^^^ statement must be meant for some one else i'm in no way in any big leagues over here it's just me and some passion for growing and breeding always has been always will be.

started breeding for fun back in early 2004 did not openly pass a single pack until 2011 so for years it was just because i loved to make new strains for me and my friend.

it's become like a /my seed addiction it's just something i do now, i could not imagine doing a grow without making something. to me that would be a "LOST TIME" that i can never get back.

keep doing what your doing don't let any one side track you and BREED ON my friend.

peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom