The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bsb

bsb

that's what a nice dose of cal-nitrate and some mag will do for your plant's while moving through the veg stage. having a good soil mix don't hurt ether.

thank you;)
although a bit stressed..ph is a bitch....yep push'em to..... I do the same thing.....LOL...(bottom pic)

Last edited:
F

FoUhCiKo

Hey Jaws.....! I have 3 Slippery Rails at about 3 weeks from seed.....freebies from Mr C. I couldn't find any info on this strain......so, I found you! They all have wide leaves, are healthy......I will post pics, do updates as they progress.

FoUhCiKo

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws.....! I have 3 Slippery Rails at about 3 weeks from seed.....freebies from Mr C. I couldn't find any info on this strain......so, I found you! They all have wide leaves, are healthy......I will post pics, do updates as they progress.

FoUhCiKo

ya could not get enough feed back from testers on that one so i chose not to sale just give them away.

SLIPPERY RAIL'S
mother===train wreck cut
father===banana kush f9

peace;)

F

FoUhCiKo

Thanks man......I will post some pics and updates as they move along. I have heard good things about your Banana Kush, but it is hard to find round these parts. They were started with 5 Luther Dogman (Chemdog #4 x Pre 96 Sensi Star) from Motarebel......maybe some "Slippery Dogman" come Fall/Winter.

Thanks again,

FoUhCiKo

JAWS

JAWS

Ha ha slippery rails, love it! Good work! Is that considered an F1 hybrid? peace

indeed it is!

Thanks man......I will post some pics and updates as they move along. I have heard good things about your Banana Kush, but it is hard to find round these parts. They were started with 5 Luther Dogman (Chemdog #4 x Pre 96 Sensi Star) from Motarebel......maybe some "Slippery Dogman" come Fall/Winter.

Thanks again,

FoUhCiKo

ya interested in seeing what you get from these, did you have any germ problem's?. and yes you have the green light to work that girl if you find something worthy.

awesome;)

JAWS

JAWS

flipped the big alice last night she had an inch worth of growth over the first night.

PICT0016
PICT0017
PICT0018

in the first pic thats the chem soda at 47 days just packed with the new CHEM SODA COOKIES strain, that one should be impressive!!.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

just got the CHEM SODA OG F1 #2's TPed into there 3 gallon homes yesterday.

plant #1 topped and is what i believe to be a chem soda leaner, judging this soley on her 5 finger leaf pattern.
1 8

2 17

plant #2^^^ un topped and i believe is my fpog leaner, and again soley on this ones long floppy ear 7 finger leaf pattern.

these two plants will get several more weeks before the flip.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so were 4 days into flower now over here with the big PURPLE ALICE.

several new inch's of growth sense we last saw her.
PICT0019
PICT0020
PICT0021

massive branching emerging now, i wish i had cleaned her up a bit more but iwill indeed deal for-sure.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

Your Girls are rocking Thats for certain I can see a Keeper out of each One, I am falling for the ChemSoda OG#1 more every Day and
I took 4 clones of Each Just Cuz I want to keep my Jaws Gear Goin.
The Lab of Jaws is Always a great place to see the Dank
FlyJ

ya this should be pretty interesting for-sure!!.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

purple Alice been up about an hour now, i love to shoot her in the morning she's all stretching upward and looking beautiful and ready to CARPE DIEM for-sure.

PICT0022
PICT0024
PICTOO23

ok here we are 5 days in and i'm going say that this girl is not a heavy stretcher as far as upward's movement go's, but damn is she ever putting on the girth. the stretch test will come i suppose when i flip the single topped sister, will be looking a a two tower plant not exactly a true natural grown plant but we should get a better idea as to how much she likes to stretch upward. well far more so then the one were looking at right now.

peace:);)

F

FoUhCiKo

indeed it is!

ya interested in seeing what you get from these, did you have any germ problem's?. and yes you have the green light to work that girl if you find something worthy.

awesome;)
Thanks again....! All 3 rooted within 3 days. I'm lucky to keep finding cool breeders.....I'm just a grower, but have always helped out fellow growers with free seeds, clones, nutes, lights, etc.....I am blessed, and life is short!

FoUhCiKo

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks again....! All 3 rooted within 3 days. I'm lucky to keep finding cool breeders.....I'm just a grower, but have always helped out fellow growers with free seeds, clones, nutes, lights, etc.....I am blessed, and life is short!

FoUhCiKo

good man brother that's the kind of wrods i like to hear my fellow growers speaking too.

you just stay true be kind be real be decent give when ya can and it will come back to you 10 fold.

respect:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so umm ya i'm really not sure where to start today, i'm being put in a rough spot and it's being done by my own plant's there telling me my plan of action is faulty and it needs to be changed and i need to get with it or else.

iv'e got a ton of things going through my mind and i need to get focused and make some changes and do my best to look down the road just a bit to see what COULD happen if/when i take this path or that path.

there are 4 plants two strains that are causing all these new issues my CHEM SODA OG and the PURPLE ALICE'S they are growing so strong so fast and getting so big there causing me some possible FUTURE problem's.

my plan right now and this is just to give me a little breathing room and some time to think more clearly about how to move forward in the best way.

in the morning i'm going to be switching the tent's out so for a bit the 5x5 1000w hps flowering tent will become my veg area and my 4x4 400w mh veg tent will become my flowering tent. this only works because the plant's i have flowering right now are all seed baring plant {except for the huge alice} and only two are any decent size with most in bottles and not trash cans. these few plant's will be fine in the 4x4 only thing i'm concerned about is keeping my alice in under the 400, i think i will be pulling her out though the day and letting her stay in the 1000w tent.

my mid term plan right now is to finish my seeded plant's in the 4x4 and after there done and mostly dry i'll pull them from the 4x4 place them into my closet to finish drying. at this point i THINK THINK i'm going to put all my now bottled plant's back into the 4x4 400w mh and ONLY run the 4 big girls in my 1000w production tent. i have been wanting to do something like this for a very long time and right now i think i have 4 very good plant's to give it a try. some down sides to this are for-sure total yield out put from only 4 plant's, yes they will be much bigger but still will it be worth it at the end. no way to tell that except just do it and see.

ok so say i do that then the issues/question become what do i do with all the plant's in the bottles in the 4x4, usually i have no problems there i know what needs breed and what go's with what but usually i'd have far far less plant's in that tent at that time. i'm a breeder so i do breed's every single grow so that will not change but with so many plants packed in the 4x4 i risk cross pollination way more then any other time.

couple of thought's i had/have is to drop the number of DIFFERENT pollen's i used in this run so instead of having x's amount of females with x's amount of different males i cut that down to say three different pollen's and split the females into three different batches. doing this id still get plenty of new strains but more strains made with the same pollen done'r.

or i could just hit all the females with one type of pollen while keeping them all in the 4x4 tent.

or may be just split the females into two group keep one in the 4x4 keep the other in the closet, by this time the drying seeded girl from this grow would be dried and dealt with so the closet would be open. so once the females have been throughly pollinated it will just a few day's before i could put the closet plant's back into the 4x4 and just get on with the seed making process.

last thing to think about is CLONES i'll need to be taking many cut's from many different females, my usually plan of action here is to take cut a week or so before flipping and there housed in the CLOSET. but if i'm going to need the area like three weeks after i take cut where will i put the clones while the females get there dusting on?????????..........

lot's to think about and not a whole lot of time to get it done and under way.

thanks for listening :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom