• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This sounds like a wonderful problem to have,
One mass pollination one male one mighty seeding
If you have cuts and you don't like the outcome
back to multi pollen when the cuts grow up.

YOU are the JAWS your plans are always full of Dank how-ever you decide.

The ChemSoda'OG you have are Beasts

JAWS

JAWS

ya i have a couple option's i just need to think things through and pick one and stick with and just take what comes, if things go south i just need to make sure and pay attention and make sure i know what and why things went the way they did GOOD OR BAD.

looking forward to seeing your update brother.

respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

was just in there and i noticed my untopped #2 chem soda og needed watering, while i have her out i took a few shots and it's just dawned on me that i only seem to be taking pic's of my soda og's as they need water which makes them all look less the what they are seeing there always droopy. haha so this few pics are no different haha, drinking a gallon every two days so were in a very good spot here as far as getting the salt's flushed out pretty much three times a week.

this first pics does not show what these chem soda og's are all about do to her being thirsty and a bit droopy.
2 20

these next four are for every one but a solid shout out to my brother @FlyinJStable so he can see as these plants get bigger and perhaps even as they mature i'm on my end losing that MUAVE PURPLE leaf stem look, there now starting to throw down with the dark{ish} raspberry stripped look. which has me scratching my head once again, i thought i had figured out the chem soda phenol from the fpog well shite it seems i have not.

2 21
2 22
2 23
2 24

ok so now back to what i was saying about the PHENOL'S i thought the topped #1 was the chem soda because of the five fingered fan leaves which the chem soda has, and the untopped #2 plant was the fpog because of it's 7 fingered fan leave's. all good so far BUT both plants even though there finger count id different they both have rather LARGE fan leaves which tells me fpog on both plant's. BUT again both plants seem to be showing the raspberry stripped stalks and stems which is a chem soda aspect. so i dont know but may be i have the same phenol in both topped and untopped plant's and that phenol is a mix of both the parent's and not just phenol's of ether or both.

not real sure how all this is going to play out but if these chem soda og's are shown to be 100% solid then man there going to be truly awesome.

funfunfun:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so the changing has begun.

a look at the 5x5 which is now my veg chamber, come Saturday morning there will be a brand new 1000W mh bulb put in there and will remain for at least two week's.

now remember the big girl on the front right is the flowering alice so every night she will be pulled out and put into the 4x4 where things are now flowering out in.

here is two shot's of the PURPLE ALICE this is for every one to see how big she has gotten, different setting on the came but the plant has not been moved at all. it's setting inside a normal sized door way so every one can judge how girthy she is getting.
PICT0026
PICT0027

can't wait to get the 4 big plants ALL under the flowering process, the alice will be much bigger and bud way faster but they will all shine i do believe.

peace:)

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

nice i like ur setup the boards in the tent is a great idea and i also move plants in and out of the flower room everynight and every morning its starting to be a pain in the ass but my one veg spot is little with 4 cfl and i like for them to get atleast 12 hours of hps in the flower room i might get another t 5 set up of buy a tent and use it for a veg spot with a 400 mh they grow so much faster and bigger to me when veg under a hid

JAWS

JAWS

well ok today is day 8 of flower for the big alice so that means it's day 8 for the cut's i took from her, this morning at day 8 we have roots on ALL three cut's. this is pretty awesome and really fast kind of like what my train wreck does for me. roots are not big enough or enough of them for a soil drop but i think by sunday we should be there.

this whole little 8 day rooted clone has me scratching my head, reason being last round i took 15 cut's and only 5 rooted thankfully i got a cut from three of the 4 strains that were in there. SADLY i lost my FRUITY PEBBLE OG F1 CEREAL CUT and i fill a bit broken over the loss of her.

but the point here is WHY did i lose so many snip's when i usually do so well with taking and rooting my own cut's, only one thing has changed and that one thing is i bought two new dome's so thats got to be the problem. this morning like every other morning i'm in there checking on my alice cut's and every morning the top 20oz clear cup is just covered in condensation and then it hit me that's what was missing dome i used in the last round. early this morning i pulled it down look it over pretty good did not see any holes or cut's in the plastic top, so i'm thinking well may not then i noticed as i put the top on there was movement between the top and bottom pieces so i flipped it over and began just pushing the bottom side to side and realized there was a pretty decent gap between the fitted lid and the bottom holder. so ya tis was the problem and this is why i lost so many snips last time out, product failure ++ grower error for not inspecting my equipment a pone arrival. so i'm going to ether but some foam strips with sticky backing {most likely the correct move} or use some gorilla tape to run around the edges of the bottom piece.

so lesson here is ALWAYS check your new equipment no matter how small or large, EVERYTHING we buy/use plays a roll in the out come of all our garden's. don't be a smuck and over look the small thing's like i just did or it could bite you in the ass hard like it did me.

ok back to watering i go!!.

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
just got the CHEM SODA OG F1 #2's TPed into there 3 gallon homes yesterday.

plant #1 topped and is what i believe to be a chem soda leaner, judging this soley on her 5 finger leaf pattern.
View attachment 476305
View attachment 476306
plant #2^^^ un topped and i believe is my fpog leaner, and again soley on this ones long floppy ear 7 finger leaf pattern.

these two plants will get several more weeks before the flip.

peace;)
Shes a looker !!!

JAWS

JAWS

TWITTER OG F1

plant #3, want to show this plant and how open she seems to be. it's been a long time sense iv'e had such an open plant in one of my grows.
3 7
3 8
3 9

some has to do with her/them being vegged under an MH bulb but a lot of this is in the genetics make up of the this piece, notice the extra long leaf stem's even as the nod space's tighten the leaf stems are still very long indeed. interested to see how these do once we get into the flowering process.

JAWS

JAWS

purple alice snips showing some roots today, day 9 i believe and last time out on day 24 had zero roots. i spoke to this the other day when i showed the SOLO rooting chamber's, high humidity is the key for-sure in getting cut's to root out side a water rooting system.

PICT0030
PICT0031
PICT0032

so fucking mad at myself for not catching on last time out, if i had i'd still have my fpog f1 cereal cut damn it as well as my decapitation.

costly lesson i learned for-sure.

JAWS

JAWS

Bummer. I hate that when shit happens. What kind of microscope do u use. I have so many of them. Usually like the 60 x But I have around 8 always replacing

i don't follow what microscope??, if your speaking to the root pics that's just a mac setting on my cam. i have a pretty great cam i just cant shoot pick's fer shit.

OBTW sister you see that lighting in those root shot's that's coming from the new 1000 mh bulb i just put in play this morning, man is that thing super bright!!. much thanks for the tip so lets see how they do.

awesome:)

JAWS

JAWS

Nice on the light They run a lot cooler also. 1 more week for finish for me What ya mean no microscope. For trich color check Must be those shark eyes

hahaha shark eyes ya not around here, i just started wearing reading glasses it sucks getting older.

i have a cheap plastic $1.50 thing from wally world, i use to have a jewelers loop but lost a long time ago.

happy harvesting my sister:)

JAWS

JAWS

holy snikes it's looks like my CHEM SODA #2 plant number one has just matched my big ALIECE in over all size and shape.

chem soda og
1 11

chem soda og #2 plant #1 left and on the right the purple alice, both of these have been topped and the alices has been flowering for 10 day's. the chem soda og will get AT LEAST two more weeks of veg before we flip.
Chem soda og 1  purple alice

a couple topped monster for-sure!!.

JAWS

JAWS

ok so i think my CHEM SODA #2 plant 2 is trying to make me her bitch, she has me watering her 1 gallon a day now. i just feed her yesterday and i have her in there now drinking another gallon of pure water today, she is just killing it over here!!.

i hear her calling my name i better go take a look and see if she needs anything!!!!!!.

crazy plant;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom