• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

hey man, just skimmed through the thread, love the selection of genetics you got, cant wait to see how the chemsoda turns out, sounds killer

Colorado BeanBank

Colorado BeanBank

so this is where you've been hiding huh!!!! coloradodreamn here...
hows that Purple insanity my man?
I took a much needed brake from the forums to get my life on track.
we need to catch up. lots of new stuff on my end and im sure wayyyyyy to much stuff coming out of yours.
holla at me ninja

ever get to those island strawberry's or the strawbubble diesels i sent your way?
that island strawberry has shown to be something really special...it's being f2'd right now...pollen is literally flyin as we speak!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello COLORADO;)
naw bro not hiding just keeping things open ya know what i mean!!...

have not posted much over here latly i had my cpu hit with a virus that pretty much killed everything so i had to buy a new one, and not knowing where the virus came from ive been kinda weary of logging into this site with my new cpu..

STARFIGHTER BABBIES..

things are looking good so far..
peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello BUTLER;)
im going to grow and smoke her all up YUMMMY........

as soon as my STARFIGHTER gives me a male im going to hit both the PIE & COOKIES YUMMMY......

the pie is just about ready to give me a couple cuts but im not going to push her to hard, going to let her do her thing for a it......

got a GSC in flower aswell as one still in veg, the one in flower was really to small to flower but i knew i had the other one and damn i really want to see what all the HYPE is so we shall see soon enough....
peace

JAWS

JAWS

TRAINWRECK {ARCATA}

finaly got this back from a really good friend, i have not had her in my garden for many years now so im super stoked to have her back..

JAWS

JAWS

SOUR DIESEL {IBL}

im hoping this one has that killer sour smell, if not she will be let go and the search will continue..

JAWS

JAWS

BABBIES--BLACK CHERRY SODA & ORIGINAL DIESEL, in that order.....

really stoked about having the BLACK CHERRY SODA and the ORIG D has some excitment aswell...

just got the HARLIQUIN{SP}...

JAWS

JAWS

im pretty disapointed in raskal wifi ive got 9 males so far out of 12 seeds and the last three are yet to show sex so im not happy at ll with this one, i think i need to get ahold of a cut because the seed rout just is not cutting it....

the whites are looking great no signs f sex yet but they are S1 so im hoping there all FEMALES RIGHT!!....
PEACE:)

slausongardens

slausongardens

how did you get males from raskals wifi? arent those fem?? maybe you got the 1% males haha bummer.

it would be cool to cross a male from karmas white og to a female from raskals wifi and get regular beans.

and that trainwreck looks like a beast.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Diggin the new flavors there Jaws...all is looking good. I swear we must have similar tastes bro, I'm running quite a few of those myself. Looking forward to what you think about the GSC...heard its some tasty smoke. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
SLAU
ya i was not aware that the WIFI were S1/FEM i knew the WHITE were soo i dont know all i do know is im geting a really shity % of males and that sucks big time...
YES SIR the TRAINWRECK is a wonderful plant...

KINGER
yup its good to have an AWESOME group of friends to lean on in times of need!!...still very sad about that GSC plant i had last time got F*&^ up by that timer issue, she was looking KILLER...

HIGHER
hahaha ya i know of one strain we both love and she a true GODDESS as far as i can tell by her pics.....

YUP this talk of mint choco has me wanting to try the GSC really bad but like i was saying earlyer the one i put in flower will end up very small and seeded but i will leave a bit of her unsoiled so i can get a tasty taste..
thanks;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sup J! Hope all is well I always drop by time to time checking you out, glad the lab is back up to par bro and with a great selection of genetics too! I have some of Rado's AD f4 and a couple other crosses he made with his AD f3 male! I'm about to start my last tester runs for Mota & baba G soon then it's on to some serious breeding and growing out my own strains exclusively...good luck my friend, peace!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Oh yeah J, don't look at that as a disaster bro, I think you're a lucky SOB to find that many Wifi males....definitely keep some around for breeding projects dude!! And make sure they're the real deal that's a lot of males to be getting out a fem pack!

JAWS

JAWS

hello SYM:)
i hear ya my brother but the deed has been done this morning all but one has been killed off so im hoping one of the remainly few i get atleast 1 female, pics below...

pic #2 far right thats the one i kept...

so who is RADO??..........i tried to score some REDEY F2 but was unsuccessful but thats cool i think the ones i have going now from CANNARADO shold be killer...

may i ask what your runing from brother BABA's yard?....

we should hook up after a bit and do some talking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom