• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL

this one im not sure about she grows really slow and i may just HACK her up and redo the clones, umm like i said im not really sure whats up with this one...any one got some knowledge of how this plant grows..
peaceo_O

JAWS

JAWS

here are some males im looking through as of right now....

LD-50
BANANA KUSH
WIFI
WHITE SHARK * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW
CHEM SODA

far to many males in this round well over half have been males, im prying that the WHITE S1's are indeed FEMALE if not im in trouble it will be like another wasted couple months.....i like to run 35 FEMALES in my 5x5 this round i'll be lucky if i get half that...
peace;)

CageyBee

CageyBee

That is odd. I think that 1% male ratio is a myth. There is no Y chrom in the fem seeds. How can there be males? Hermaphrodites maybe but Im guessing they had a cross contamination. Ive heard OGR has been outsourcing his breeding.

JAWS

JAWS

BANANA KUSH F8 MALES

thats 4 of the 6 i have so im hoping one of the remain two will be FEMALE i wish i could get these last two as FEMALES then i could pollenate one for F9 SEEDAGE hand FINALY get to smoke some BANANA KUSH....

i have a friend who has the BANANA OG and im hoping to get a cut from him in the near future..
peace;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, Jaws, you really have a talent. A few, actually. Your plants always look absolutely STELLAR, so healthy!

Reactions: mal
JAWS

JAWS

hello FREINDS:)
CAGEY
umm again i did NOT get these as S1 OR FEM so im not sure whats going on here with this issue..
PICT3044

thats the package they came is so ya.....

SEA
hahaha not all my plants look stellar but usualy the ones i show look decent!!
peace;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

View attachment 207832View attachment 207828View attachment 207829View attachment 207830View attachment 207831 hello SYM:)
i hear ya my brother but the deed has been done this morning all but one has been killed off so im hoping one of the remainly few i get atleast 1 female, pics below...
View attachment 207828View attachment 207829View attachment 207830

pic #2 far right thats the one i kept...

so who is RADO??..........i tried to score some REDEY F2 but was unsuccessful but thats cool i think the ones i have going now from CANNARADO shold be killer...

may i ask what your runing from brother BABA's yard?....

we should hook up after a bit and do some talking!!
peace:)

Yeah Canna(rado)....he's a cool dude! I have baba's OG32 = e32 Trainwreck x Banana Split OG. Nice Banana Kush F8s bro! I'll PM you latter!

CageyBee

CageyBee

None of my 5 packs of whitefire had a "fem" label but they were all female or hermies. Pretty sure its impossible to make a reg whitefire unless he used one of his FireOG Bx males and put it to the white cut, which i havent heard of him doing yet. Who knows anymore with all of the clone smashing(supposed breeding) going on. Use the pollen and see what it does.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
SYM
ohh ok i got cha on the name now!!those OG-32 sounds nice im runing the VERRY BERRY KUSH over here...

CAGEY
well im stumped then maybe i got had by the sender it would not be the first time, and ya i cant see where one would get 80-90% males from S1 seeds....in light of this i'll most likly just scrap all of the WIFI there not worth working with if there not 100% what there supose to be..
peace:)

noodles

noodles

Whas up jaws, bummer about the males. I don't know where raskal vend his gear but you should try to contact him if possible. On a more positive note- the banana kush is looking excellent.

JAWS

JAWS

NOOD
if i had bought these id be more out to bitch but i did not pay anything for them so its just more loss of time on my end...ya the BANANA is looking good but KINDA WORTHLESS if i dont get a FEMALE im getting real low on these seeds so i need to get a new batch made and i need it to be in this grow, plus id like to be able to smoke some banana at some point...

STANG
thanks dude im trying to get some more made, only time will tell now....
peace;)

G

gooey

what up homie, bummer on the beens being male but you know the drill always running from seed it will happen both ways...anyways i saw gon say your ecsd, looks healthy, not sure why its going slow for ya...did ya recently take its head? it deff looks just like the cut i have of it, mine is a pretty fast growers, stretchy plant, likes to be super cropped, i donno id say hit it with a foliar of something gentle, that always perks my girls up...just my 2 cents, prolly not worht even that but hey i try...take care brother, stay up

JAWS

JAWS

hello GOOEY:)
your comments are ALWAYS welcome in my threads brother, and you may be right maybe she needs a little boost....i see how she does over the next week and make a call then just to be sure what the next step should be with this one..
thank you;)

K

keonaona

hey jaw's, ogr's wifi are fem's .. atleast that's what i read ... what site did you get it from.. or is it from a friend ???? shitty deal brotha ... sick lineup you got though.. all the crosses and all the possibilities.. simply endless ..love'n it ..

~KEO

JAWS

JAWS

hello KEO;)
well it seems ive been jerk around a bit on these because these are no FEMS nor are they HERMIES there just straight up males, i have three left and now even if i get a FEMALE i wont be working anything with either the male or female...ahh the male will be killed in the morning but hey shit happens, not every-body is sand up some are just fucking chumps..
thanks dude:mad:

JAWS

JAWS

i need to say sorry to a good friend over something i said yesterday..

2DOGWALKER
my brother im really sorry for calling you a chump yesterday over the WIFI issue when i said that i was thinking i had gottan those from another dude that i was warned about but went ahead and did the deed with and was figuring my other friends were right about im and i was wrong and i had been had....

clearly you know me and know im not that kinda person who would do that to an iter circle friend, that was totaly my fault and again im truly sorry for that comment..

with that being said i had a Question in the pm i sent you and if you could give me your thoughts on that, that would be great..
respect dude:oops:

half baked

half baked

shit man shame on the wifi bro :mad: heres a shot of that dude i was talking bout, what ya think?
Ssxc4 male 003

he got a sour chem sort of smell, very chemmy when u rub the stem, im guessing the sunsour6 has kept it shorter, i'll know for sure in a few days if it stretches in flower or not ;) any thoughts would be cool bro
hb

JAWS

JAWS

hello BAKED:)
my thoughts are that you have a really nice STUD in-hand and if i were not full up i would have been all over the offer, i cant speak to the STRAINS involved in the mix for i have not grown either out as of yet...but i love the SOUR CHEMMY smell thats always a good thing in my book, short stocky stinky INDI man what a combo......i hope you work him to his fullest before you kick him out of the line-up..

im most definatly disapointed in the WIFI i was counting on getting some FEMALES from those umm and the WHITE S1 would have been a killer batch to run side-by-side...im still very confused as to how a whole pack of seeds will most likly be males and then DOUBLE SO seeing there FEM seeds im just lost on that....

i was crushed big time awhile back when i lost 2 1/2 months of growing time over a shity timer that HERMIED all my plants, this was a come back from that but its looking like it going to be a somewhat shitty come back.....
peace brother;)

half baked

half baked

i feel for ya bro, ive got alot of raskals new gear also so better not do it 2me also :eek: my wifi plant is coming along real nice but im gonna keep an extra close eye now to make sure ;)

i sure hope he's worth playing with, but even if not i'll defo enjoy the experience of pollen chucking/breeding, 1st thing im doin is crossing him to hc's white bubba cut cos i know her through and through, then grow the offspring to see what he brings to the table :cool: gonna be a long process but all good things come to those who wait is what they say hey lol

id be gettin in contact with raskal to see what the sketch was, but 100% males would be truely unbelievable bro, especially from fem seeds o_O

thanks for your input bro on the male and i hope everything goes a lil smoother for you from now on

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom