• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello BAKED:)
ya bro id say just on his looks and smell at this time hes going to be worth your time and hell ya the WHITE BUBBA will be a good start for-sure......

as far as bringing RAS into this wont be happening from my end, i did not pay for these nor did i get them from RAS so for me bring him into this would serve no purpose that i can see...now my friend who i got them from may want to ask some Question especialy if he paid money for hem....but that will be a call he will need to make on his own...

i still have a whole pack of RAS WHITE S1 and im hoping those are ALL FEMALE if not this grow will grind to a stop ASAP...
peace;)

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

"if im lucky enough to get a good male from my 5 im going to work him to his grave and then some HAHAHA...
excellent work:) "

J/P

Ouch - pulled a forum foul, got so stoned I read in one forum and posted in another.

GG

slausongardens

slausongardens

u coulda got it from someone who got it from someone that swapped the seeds out with bullshit so its hard to blame the person u got it from if they didnt know.

that shits wack.. someone prolly got em from a shop that swapped em out.. it happens. breeders should seal packs..

i bought a whole pack of wifi and white and the guy workin for me killed everyone.. i knew i shouldnt have popped the whole packs.. now i gotta go drop another couple hundred on new ones.

i actually have bad luck with the white, first pack i bought my roomate accidently threw em out cuz he didnt see em in the bag, then the second pack i bought my dog got it and i found the empty pack out front all chewed up.. and the third pack got killed.. so looks like ill be on my fourth pack of white s1s haha maybe i shouldnt even try..

this hobby is not easy.. shit can keep happening and frustrate you so much you just wanna give up.. ive been there so many times but im happy i havent given up yet. but if i was broke i would be forced to give up.

i just lost all my genetics and have to restart actually. makes me wanna pull my hair out. so much money lost. we put so much money and time into this hobby and then one thing can come and end it all.. its devastating.

hopefully we will prevail and our luck will turn around.

Reactions: mal
JAWS

JAWS

hello SLAU:)
ya man i'll just roll along and see what happens with the rest of my seed plants.

you said you just lost everthing was that in the last 24/48 hours??...if so damn im sorry for you because you had some killers in the clone department and im not even joking i seen a list once and it had just about every OG/KUSH on it that id always wanted to grow so ya if you lost all of those recently i'd be super bummed and very angry at myself or perhaps some one else...
peace brother:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Damn JAWS.LOL.you are a do dirt CANNAGANGSTER!wow I have a days worth of reading here.sub'd

JAWS

JAWS

hello THUNDER:)
and just think when we did the cross over i lost 50 PAGES of this thread;):)
thanks friend:D

Reactions: mal
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I was oogling over the black rose buddy.is there a potency issue here? I noticed the trend in Xing it,ie;trainwreck,white rhino,crystal locomotive,lack of thrichs?yield?what is the downside to this sexy girl?thanks for any input.I have a ten pack from hilife I was going to germ in a minute.not trying to get off subject,just very curious.

JAWS

JAWS

i just dropped my last 5 f9 and i have two above soil and awaiting the other three....

i take it youve been looking at my run with her many many pages back well that was my first run with her and it was a SEED RUN so i never really got to try the bud, i have been told its not anything to get overly excited about but i kinda knew that going in so i just went with making some F9's and a few HYBRIDS.....umm this time around im hoping to get a MALE/FEAME + 1 FEMALE so i can make F10 and actualy get a true taste of her, she purples really nice and smell very good.....

if i were you id run them, ohh where are your in F-GEN BTW..
peace:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I am not sure.I emailed Graham@ highlife a minute ago.I went round and round and saw enough positive info to believe they are legit,Graham was really cool,courteous,and seems to be on the up and up.I will get back to you.

JAWS

JAWS

it would be great if you had an earlyer pack say somewhere in the low F-GENS under 5 those sould give ya something to really work/ have fun with.....the one i got and the 9 i made we pretty must what they were with out much veriation, and i bet an earlyer F-GEN would be the way to go...
peace bro;)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello JAWS, sorry to hear about those Wifi's. Thats very weird getting all males out of feminized seeds, gotta be some funny business going on there. I truly hope you get some good news from your garden, it gets seriously irritating when the plants don't live up to your expectations. I will be sending you some good karma, that and your green hands should bring something nice. What do you do with left over buds after you take the seeds out- hash or BHO? Here's to hoping for some good luck in your grow room, and that all is well with you and yours

mal

slausongardens

slausongardens

hello SLAU:)
ya man i'll just roll along and see what happens with the rest of my seed plants.

you said you just lost everthing was that in the last 24/48 hours??...if so damn im sorry for you because you had some killers in the clone department and im not even joking i seen a list once and it had just about every OG/KUSH on it that id always wanted to grow so ya if you lost all of those recently i'd be super bummed and very angry at myself or perhaps some one else...
peace brother:)

yeah very recently.. its just setting in now though.. and yea it was someone else..

for the good though cuz it was a mess. i had so much it was hard to do anything with it. i couldnt ever focus on something.. and i wasnt making money, just wasting it and collecting plants haha..

so now im hunting all the ones i want again.. ill prolly keep a dozen different strains at a time.. and dial em in and try new ones here and there. and also focusing on finding phenos in my seeds..

its just time to make some money right now so i can really do what i want.. i got a few hundred cuts coming of tahoe og, diablo og, petrol og, Chemdog D and socal master. so i gotta focus on that.

and focus on specific genetics to breed with and work instead of just chuckin pollen on everything.

but ill keep checking this thread for inspiration. i love what u do thats why i always wanna help. keep at it.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
MAL
ya im still setting here wonder how this is possible but really i cant do anything about so im going to just move on, i have one left and its showing no sex yet soo and after getting the count in i had dropped 10 not 12 of the WIFI so i got 9 males and one unsexed.....thanks much for your KARMA and good wishes for the FAM much RESPECT for that brother..

i make hash with the left over DEseeded buds aswell as all the tiny buds that wont dry out to be worth anything....

SLAU
hey my friend i fill for you on your loss BUT you seem to have some REALLY REALY good connections and i know you will get all that you want back in the stable sooner then later, and ya i hear ya on the other part of you post above!!...

hey great news the HAR showed me some roots this morning and she is now in the soil and in a day or to im gonna beable let her lose in the 4x4 under the 400 so YAAAAA..........and after closer inspection i did some several drown dead roots on the bottom of the CUBE so ya it indeed had roots but they had died off before getting to me, but were good to go now...
thanks guys;)

JAWS

JAWS

look at all these empty containers these were the males that i got this round + i have four that im keeping...

sorry about the mess about this is friday and its cleaning day i just have not gottan to it yet.. above^^^^from left to right 2BANANA KUSH F9--WHITE SHARK * AWW--CHEMSODA....

all 6 of my LD-50 were males aswell so that really sucked i really wanted to see the RIPPED BUBBA......

i do have FEMALE BANANA KUSH---CHEM SODA---WHIT SHARK * AWW..........

the only thing im really waiting on now and it will decide if i go any futher with this grow, those WOULD be the WHITE S1 from the same breeder of the WIFI so im pretty much on edge to see what they do...
respect ppl;)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Something good is coming to you brudah.....youre overdue!

JAWS

JAWS

hello CANNA:)
hey brother whats up dude, did ya catch where i said i have some of your ALIENDAWG F4 on the move there still just seedlings but hey im on it like stink on bud and i hope i find that TECH LEANER yummmmy.....

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

again this is just a tester kinda run with this one, i have another one in my 4x4 tent that will get plenty of veg time so the next time she will be in the spot light far more..

i may just grow out the two larger branches and take the others for clones but i have not decided just yet, i may just let her do her thing....

i think she look really good at this point..
peace;)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope you have good luck in your pheno searching. I have some AlienDawg x AlienKush beans cooking up as we speak if for some reason you dont find it in those.

You going to pop those A.D.D.'s(Alien Double Dawg - Chemdog #4 x AlienDawg) anytime soon? Really interested in those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom